Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvumjht

i was contemplating to write a similar article. I don't understand how can some of us bash Rajat for every single thing he does.
On one hand we say balh is not the stereotype  saas-bahu saga! but still we expect Rajat to get a treatment of the saas-bahu shows!! Rajat simply has feelings for priya...but he never used it against Ram-Priya. He always wanted to reunite them. He helped Priya with custody case coz Ram's demands were driven by emotions not by common sense.
See his character in a positive light. you will feel the difference. n come on its 2012...a married lady can dance with some guy rather than her husband... n emotionally it may not mean anything to her .
If we want to c a serial with a difference we should get out of the typical romantic scenes we r used to seeing.. n layback n njy the serial ...coz at end of the day serials are meant for enjoyment not for us to increase our bp's and vent our frustration on this forum πŸ˜‰

oh really ???
@Bold tou kaal saabki samne uska stupid Confession drama karne ki jorurat kya thi. koi aur jawab nahi the kia uske paas. i can't live without her. Stupid ka gala daba dena chahiye tha uss waqt
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@leo4ever love your post truely. You wrote what my heart want to say . Thanku
luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ST-KSG-DDLover

oh really ???
@Bold tou kaal saabki samne uska stupid Confession drama karne ki jorurat kya thi. koi aur jawab nahi the kia uske paas. i can't live without her. Stupid ka gala daba dena chahiye tha uss waqt

thats wat i want to xplain ...he has feelings for her ...but till now he has not used his feelings against priya n ram !!! lyk anu did in kya hua tera vaada!! I guess having feelings for someone is quite natural ... evn in day to day frnd circle u will find such a situation...
I guess his confession was a typical cv ploy ...change characters at any point of tym...to make priya realise dat ram's pov is correct ...to bring RAYA closer. Otrwise if he was so agnst raya reunion he wud have not deleted his msg from Priya's foneπŸ˜‰

Nywaz to ans ur ques ...kal bechara apni taraf se apne pyaar ke liye qurbaan ho raha tha ...maybe thats y he said all those things ... u noe mere dil main aaj kya hai ..tu kahe to main bata dun types πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

yes ram is so childish dat he didnt even think of his life for not even a second and just took the bullet on him unlike someone who started giving some stupid statements at the wrong time

yes rajat is so consistent dat he called priya a prostitute buit just saw her smile on tushar's statemnt n fall for her wen ram became his love guru

n FYI inspite of all the shit RAm asks rajat to take care of priya n pihu
if he is not bothered abt priya he wudnt talk abt this
n its not easy to accept woman's betrayal
anyways its ur POV

I completely agree with u, its not easy to accept the betrayal of any either spouse, but both RaYa has accepted that too, in spite of being so hurt and angry with Priya it was he who actually tried to stop Anushka by taking gun from her and has injured himself, he actually loves Priya more than himself, am not taking anyone's side but only try to make it look in the mirror, Rajat who never cared for Priya in last 5years suddenly fall for her when he heard that conversantion with Tusshar in the party where Priya told him that one Kapoor is more than enough for her in this life time and Rajat overhears that and thought that she is talking about him, how foolish he is, he said Priya a prostitute and next day what a change of heart and mind, is he sound, on the other Ram never ever disrespect Priya, when Ashwin case happened he completely trusted Priya, he even was not in live with her at the time but he did...I have no personal problem with Rajat just can't take his over the top caring attitude,
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvumjht

i was contemplating to write a similar article. I don't understand how can some of us bash Rajat for every single thing he does.

nhn i admit that rajat so far has not used anything bad, i am just annoyed coz he hasnt made anything better either?, same way am annoyed with nuts neha vikram for not trying ot tell both about how the others were in five years!! 

my problem is with rajat being painted so mahan !! 
  • he was rude khudus to cady throughout five years, now suddenly seems that the epi never happened?
  • he and priya were never friends in five years, ram comes poof in love and love b tou kaisa love?
  • he held resentment for his lovers kids now suddenly in one epi  family love??
  • pihu rajat never bonded in five years! it was coz of ram that he talked and then coz of trying to get in priya books he became friends- remember the epii of car ride of pihu rajat?
  • ram encouraged him to fall in love and he did and now he is all i love her will protect
  • great sentiments, right a mum shouldn't be separated but the same applies to a dad no? so the whole dialogue of dosti nibhana dsnt suit him or neha in my opion coz they are taking sides!! 
  • the prob is cvs lay it too thick !! but they havnt build the character they havnt progressed the character they havnt shown the build up u getting it?
On one hand we say balh is not the stereotype  saas-bahu saga! but still we expect Rajat to get a treatment of the saas-bahu shows!! 
coz most of them feel either he will turn grey or is a fraud- simply coz ekta has neve introduced a one dimensional character!! 
Rajat simply has feelings for priya...but he never used it against Ram-Priya. He always wanted to reunite them. He helped Priya with custody case coz Ram's demands were driven by emotions not by common sense. 

See his character in a positive light. you will feel the difference. n come on its 2012...a married lady can dance with some guy rather than her husband... n emotionally it may not mean anything to her .
i dnt mind the dance - i found the shot offending- y focus on waist his expression his look ram has danced with neha all were ok, ram danced wityh anu had both shown the same way i prolly could have been ok, what i found was priya is not the aggrieved party ram is , yet priya is the one who is still gong around benig oh am hurt, chalo even that is ok k ram taunted her, but ik din phele she was k ram will not like if i go as rajats guest, then she royally ignores him snubs him when calls wife,and then when he hgave dubai reference still called him sick and went ahead!! this scenario made it horrible, had it been without the warning and dance beofre or no waist thing it would have been diff

If we want to c a serial with a difference we should get out of the typical romantic scenes we r used to seeing.. n layback n njy the serial ...coz at end of the day serials are meant for enjoyment not for us to increase our bp's and vent our frustration on this forum πŸ˜‰

CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neri_L

It is indeed daunting to see the immaturity of certain members in this forum.  It's really strange how it is so easy for them to bash Rajat at every given opportunity, and yet when someone expresses a hint of admiration or acceptance for Rajat occasionally, most people can not handle it.  In all honesty, I think Ram-Priya fans need to come to terms with the fact that there are numerous Rajat fans out there, and are happy with his involvement and interactions with the protagonists thus far.

I have always tried to be accepting of Ram with all his flaws and imperfections, but his lack of judgement and sheer childishness is something difficult to swallow.  We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

Rajat has been a consistent and steady character right from the start.  When he gave Priya a chance with the book store in Dubai, he made a business judgement and afforded a hardworking and diligent person an opportunity of a lifetime.  He always wears his businessman's cap and demonstrates the sophistication of a successful professional.  He is measured and grounded in his decisions.  Most of us seem to forget that he has also experienced harsh tragedies in his life, which sometimes give him the view of being stone-hearted.  He has been honest from the very beginning with Ram about his feelings for Priya, and that too was as soon as Ram discovered that Priya is alive.  Ram is aware of Rajat's feelings for Priya, yet Ram still insists that he has no place for her in his heart after she betrayed him.  Ram has not indicated to anyone as yet that he still loves Priya, on the contrary, he is insistent on Piyu being the only connection between them.  Ram is too blind to see that Priya has had a heart-breaking realisation about her misdeeds, which she is repenting hurtfully.  She needs help and support as well, which she is finding from Rajat ' no strings attached from either of them.  Rajat has maintained objective judgement and has always advised Ram to withdraw the custody case and reunite with Priya.  Ram is fully aware of the situation and yet he is leaving the gates completely open for Rajat to pursue Priya.  And what's so wrong with that?  Rajat is a refined character and he is a successful businessman who loves Pihu too. 

I have always had difficulty in believing that Ram is one of India's top 3 businessmen.  His thoughts, decisions and actions do not demonstrate the character of a polished personality.  It is unnecessary that after every interaction with Priya, Rajat be painted as the beast, and I'm not saying that Ram is one either.  Comparatively, I will choose Rajat over Ram any day ' the writing is on the wall!!

And lastly, I am not going to apologise to anyone about this post.  These are my feelings and I am entitled to expressing them appropriately in this forum.

well said!!!!!.πŸ‘...am totally agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ...

cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome clarification on why most of us dislike Rajat..To be honest, I was okay with Rajat's portrayal initially...becoz it was close to reality. Any businessman of that stature would not try to take undue advantage of a single-woman.. In that way, I should agree, he's a gentleman. But when some things happened so suddenly and without any proper connection or reason, it's not a believeable act...and most of Ekta's characters have turned out grey in such circumstances...hence many of us here, have this inkling about Rajat's character turning grey. Also, so far there was No attempt from Rajat to bring RaYa closer or atleast clear one misunderstanding. I would assume for a businessman & Love-series author Anjaan, he could've been used very well by CVs to make him realize what Ram and Priya are going through first rather than taking sides and bombarding the whole issue. Even in real situations, friends or family never take sides when a couple's marriage is going thru hardships. All they try to do is calm the situation by convincing/showing the person why he/she could've taken that step. My biggest disappointment is with Daijaan more than Rajat. Being an elderly and wise lady, she should be seeing both sides of the coin...Not just constantly encouraging Rajat to be the savior. But yesterday after Rajat promising Ram and watching Priya break down for Ram...I somehow feel Rajat is going to realize how deeply & passionately both are in Love with each other..which he didn't even imagine abt..Hope he advises Priya & Ram with actuality and stop taking sides.
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey don't defend ur character comparing wid other characters weak point.. I love Ram Kapoor the character not because of the reason that i found other characters are wrong. I have found lots of positive point on him 4 loving this character..
malickhabiba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEAH I LIKE RAJAT TOO AND HOPE WO HAMESHA POSITIVE RAHE ...I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH RAJAT BT RAYA KE BEECH ZIADA NA AYE BT RAYA KO MILWANE MAI KEY ROLE ZAROOR PLAY KARE...BCOZ I LIKE HIM NOW...BT ZIADA NA KAREEB BHATKE PRIYA KE KE RAM PRIYA SE DOOR HOJAYE... AND I HOPE SAKSHI AND RAJAT WILL PLAY LEAD PAIR ROLE IN ANOTHER SERIAL...Edited by malickhabiba - 11 years ago
luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rajat falling for priya aftr 5 years was cv's fault!!! maybe de wanted to show how priya chnged his lyf ...but it cud have happnd in last 5 years too...n rajat's hand on priya's back was cheap direction!!!!!!!
One more point that ppl think ...rajat will turn grey ...yaar ab tak aisa hua nahi .y to ovr react ...
i lyk balh coz none of the characters were mahan in it!! be it priya ..be it ram ...n now rajat

They are people who commit mistake n latr try to crrct it to!!!