Posted: 11 years ago

It is indeed daunting to see the immaturity of certain members in this forum.  It's really strange how it is so easy for them to bash Rajat at every given opportunity, and yet when someone expresses a hint of admiration or acceptance for Rajat occasionally, most people can not handle it.  In all honesty, I think Ram-Priya fans need to come to terms with the fact that there are numerous Rajat fans out there, and are happy with his involvement and interactions with the protagonists thus far.

I have always tried to be accepting of Ram with all his flaws and imperfections, but his lack of judgement and sheer childishness is something difficult to swallow.  We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

Rajat has been a consistent and steady character right from the start.  When he gave Priya a chance with the book store in Dubai, he made a business judgement and afforded a hardworking and diligent person an opportunity of a lifetime.  He always wears his businessman's cap and demonstrates the sophistication of a successful professional.  He is measured and grounded in his decisions.  Most of us seem to forget that he has also experienced harsh tragedies in his life, which sometimes give him the view of being stone-hearted.  He has been honest from the very beginning with Ram about his feelings for Priya, and that too was as soon as Ram discovered that Priya is alive.  Ram is aware of Rajat's feelings for Priya, yet Ram still insists that he has no place for her in his heart after she betrayed him.  Ram has not indicated to anyone as yet that he still loves Priya, on the contrary, he is insistent on Piyu being the only connection between them.  Ram is too blind to see that Priya has had a heart-breaking realisation about her misdeeds, which she is repenting hurtfully.  She needs help and support as well, which she is finding from Rajat – no strings attached from either of them.  Rajat has maintained objective judgement and has always advised Ram to withdraw the custody case and reunite with Priya.  Ram is fully aware of the situation and yet he is leaving the gates completely open for Rajat to pursue Priya.  And what's so wrong with that?  Rajat is a refined character and he is a successful businessman who loves Pihu too. 

I have always had difficulty in believing that Ram is one of India's top 3 businessmen.  His thoughts, decisions and actions do not demonstrate the character of a polished personality.  It is unnecessary that after every interaction with Priya, Rajat be painted as the beast, and I'm not saying that Ram is one either.  Comparatively, I will choose Rajat over Ram any day – the writing is on the wall!!

And lastly, I am not going to apologise to anyone about this post.  These are my feelings and I am entitled to expressing them appropriately in this forum.

Originally posted by Neri_L

It is indeed daunting to see the immaturity of certain members in this forum.  It's really strange how it is so easy for them to bash Rajat at every given opportunity, and yet when someone expresses a hint of admiration or acceptance for Rajat occasionally, most people can not handle it.  In all honesty, I think Ram-Priya fans need to come to terms with the fact that there are numerous Rajat fans out there, and are happy with his involvement and interactions with the protagonists thus far.

I have always tried to be accepting of Ram with all his flaws and imperfections, but his lack of judgement and sheer childishness is something difficult to swallow.  We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

Rajat has been a consistent and steady character right from the start.  When he gave Priya a chance with the book store in Dubai, he made a business judgement and afforded a hardworking and diligent person an opportunity of a lifetime.  He always wears his businessman's cap and demonstrates the sophistication of a successful professional.  He is measured and grounded in his decisions.  Most of us seem to forget that he has also experienced harsh tragedies in his life, which sometimes give him the view of being stone-hearted.  He has been honest from the very beginning with Ram about his feelings for Priya, and that too was as soon as Ram discovered that Priya is alive.  Ram is aware of Rajat's feelings for Priya, yet Ram still insists that he has no place for her in his heart after she betrayed him.  Ram has not indicated to anyone as yet that he still loves Priya, on the contrary, he is insistent on Piyu being the only connection between them.  Ram is too blind to see that Priya has had a heart-breaking realisation about her misdeeds, which she is repenting hurtfully.  She needs help and support as well, which she is finding from Rajat ' no strings attached from either of them.  Rajat has maintained objective judgement and has always advised Ram to withdraw the custody case and reunite with Priya.  Ram is fully aware of the situation and yet he is leaving the gates completely open for Rajat to pursue Priya.  And what's so wrong with that?  Rajat is a refined character and he is a successful businessman who loves Pihu too. 

I have always had difficulty in believing that Ram is one of India's top 3 businessmen.  His thoughts, decisions and actions do not demonstrate the character of a polished personality.  It is unnecessary that after every interaction with Priya, Rajat be painted as the beast, and I'm not saying that Ram is one either.  Comparatively, I will choose Rajat over Ram any day ' the writing is on the wall!!

And lastly, I am not going to apologise to anyone about this post.  These are my feelings and I am entitled to expressing them appropriately in this forum.

i want to ask you one thing that i bold it out...

he doesn't like priya at first and begging  for small shop rent but when ram tells him about his priya , he started having feelings for pooja i.e. priya.. now thats totally wierd on his part that till now he was in betrayal of his first love jyoti and he doesn't like her kids too. but suddenly with  BOOM in 1 week he loves priya like anything...and now he accepted cady also whom he never trusted?? i

Edited by -SweetEtika- - 11 years ago
no comment already tired 
yes ram is so childish dat he didnt even think of his life for not even a second and just took the bullet on him unlike someone who started giving some stupid statements at the wrong time
yes rajat is so consistent dat he called priya a prostitute buit just saw her smile on tushar's statemnt n fall for her wen ram became his love guru 

n FYI inspite of all the shit RAm asks rajat to take care of priya n pihu
if he is not bothered abt priya he wudnt talk abt this 
n its not easy to accept woman's betrayal 
anyways its ur POV 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

no comment already tired 

hahaha
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

no comment already tired 
good one 
Originally posted by Neri_L

hey, long time you havnt come here? i remember you😊

It is indeed daunting to see the immaturity of certain members in this forum.  It's really strange how it is so easy for them to bash Rajat at every given opportunity, and yet when someone expresses a hint of admiration or acceptance for Rajat occasionally, most people can not handle it. 

In all honesty, I think Ram-Priya fans need to come to terms with the fact that there are numerous Rajat fans out there, and are happy with his involvement and interactions with the protagonists thus far.

@ bold: well see it is your opinion and the same is with them no? you find their opinion immature, they can feel the same way, and moderators usually try to close or moderate the post so that the discussion remains on the reel characters and personal lines are not crossed such as calling some raya fans immature πŸ˜‰ yes there might be some rajat fans could be, i have no doubt, but again this show as per the cvs is a raya show so for someone who watches the show for raya would get irritated by the delay in raya no? however i agree that if some people want to praise him they can after all it is a free forum isnt it? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

irrespective of what i feel for raya or rajat i will just put across my points on the character! based on what u have written only

Rajat has been a consistent and steady character right from the start. 

no here is where i differ, had it been sketched more i would have agreed upon but i feel the friendship of rajat priya has been forced upon us by cvs too quickly

When he gave Priya a chance with the book store in Dubai, he made a business judgement and afforded a hardworking and diligent person an opportunity of a lifetime.  

• he did it as an ehsaan of getting back the girl and also coz of daija and the fact that she refused money, he did however gave her a contract period that this is ur test time if not then it is out 
  • he always complained of daija it is because of u i cant say anything and in earleir he did say to her that her rent is a problem so even with hat problem he let her keep the shop as a good will- coz of daija also 

He always wears his businessman's cap and demonstrates the sophistication of a successful professional.  He is measured and grounded in his decisions.  

• he is measured in his response yes most times, civil, yes, stylish, yes, sauve, yes 
  • takes decisions  from mind always- no he named shop on priya just falling in love with her( was that a grounded decision no) 
  • he lambasted cady coz of foul mood on finding priyas decision was that grounded? no
  • he FELL in love on a suggestion by a friend!! fell in love with a woman whom he had no dialogues other than rent!! fell in love with a woman so much that assumed she is ready for marriage? fell in love so much that named the shop as a gift- then finding out that opp the girl i love is not pooja she tou is priya??
  • came to the conclusion that the woman who is like a mom figure to the girl he adopted is a wh**e coz he saw her in a posh hotel !! grounded decision NO 
  • judged her at the snow park that she lies for rent problem- grounded decision no?

Most of us seem to forget that he has also experienced harsh tragedies in his life, which sometimes give him the view of being stone-hearted. 

• he keeps the girl of his love one as a symbol of getting dhokha, the way he was with kady and raina was rude, it was yes he is taking care of them when was not obligated but to be rude demeaning or show he dsnt care i still cant get over how quickly all that has been swept under the rug, this was the biggest inconsistency!! he was supposed ot be cold but when she ran away priya gave one bashan to each boom all is ok and usndry? suddenly the part where he was rude hurtful is all poof gone?
  • same wit rajat priya friendship- ram says u in love, he listens to am a one man kapor woman, feels ooh ram is right, then tries to get closer by putting kady to tuition mind u it is then he became talking terms with pihu - a kid grown up in front of him 
  • then boom dosti se ik dum pyar, the min she finds he is anjaan *poof all the bad feelings are gone suddenly they are family and close ?
in all this i am not blaming rajat it is the lack of scenes it is the lack of dialogues or maybe even hurry of cvs which made it very difficult for me to assume that they were good friends for five years !! 

He has been honest from the very beginning with Ram about his feelings for Priya,

• ram nay hi tou bola to do all that so he did it for pooja not rams priya
  • the day he found he deleted the voice mail - earned my respect, same when he stopped priya i was good ! 
  • lost it when he became involved by taking sides , he never told priya the pain of ram his loneliness
  • he got too involved , rather than mediate he went blaming 

and that too was as soon as Ram discovered that Priya is alive.  Ram is aware of Rajat's feelings for Priya, yet Ram still insists that he has no place for her in his heart after she betrayed him.  Ram has not indicated to anyone as yet that he still loves Priya, on the contrary, he is insistent on Piyu being the only connection between them.  

• ram has not told anyone yet his actions show- his monolouge
  • priya hasnt shown , talked even had any inclination she has already given up on raya 

Ram is too blind to see that Priya has had a heart-breaking realisation about her misdeeds, which she is repenting hurtfully.

omg omg omg🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣

🀣
🀣

🀣

where where , maybe i am too blind too, had there been any remorse shown any dialogue of priya saying how she is truly sorry and wants to set right i would have understood, but the cvs have not done that till yet, since it  was supposed to be on qualities of rajat rather than priya or ram so i feel this part of your post is not to be discussed.right? 

She needs help and support as well, which she is finding from Rajat 

• she was always the independent who supported her kids bro edu by teaching she dsnt need help form a friend!!neha vik her own family, all this sudden dependence dsnt go well with her character as much as it raises rajat it reduces priya hence the problem πŸ˜‰

no strings attached from either of them.

Rajat has maintained objective judgement and has always advised Ram to withdraw the custody case and reunite with Priya. 

• rajat is who? who is he to advise a hurting dad to withdraw otherwise he will face him? who is he?? this is all too much too swallow that how on earth can a friend suddenly impose so much??

Ram is fully aware of the situation and yet he is leaving the gates completely open for Rajat to pursue Priya. 

And what's so wrong with that?  Rajat is a refined character and he is a successful businessman who loves Pihu too. 

• i remember the first time they talked and how uncomfortable was she. she was concerned about ram and that is how rajat decided ot be frineds with her coz he was falling in love with her mum!! before that the girl grew up in front of him and nothing!! so i refuse he loves her lot 

and here is your word 

We have had two years of drawing up opinions on the characters of Ram and Priya, but I want to discuss Rajat and what I personally feel about him.

keeping them in mind i  ignored all what you have written below  since i get your post was to dicusss rajat not raya 

I have always had difficulty in believing that Ram is one of India's top 3 businessmen.  His thoughts, decisions and actions do not demonstrate the character of a polished personality.  It is unnecessary that after every interaction with Priya, Rajat be painted as the beast, and I'm not saying that Ram is one either.  Comparatively, I will choose Rajat over Ram any day ' the writing is on the wall!!

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

good one 
awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘
and one more comment since you complained of the raya fans biasness against rajat then umm what is ur title? 
who is the beauty who is the beast?
i was contemplating to write a similar article. I don't understand how can some of us bash Rajat for every single thing he does.
On one hand we say balh is not the stereotype  saas-bahu saga! but still we expect Rajat to get a treatment of the saas-bahu shows!! Rajat simply has feelings for priya...but he never used it against Ram-Priya. He always wanted to reunite them. He helped Priya with custody case coz Ram's demands were driven by emotions not by common sense.
See his character in a positive light. you will feel the difference. n come on its 2012...a married lady can dance with some guy rather than her husband... n emotionally it may not mean anything to her .
If we want to c a serial with a difference we should get out of the typical romantic scenes we r used to seeing.. n layback n njy the serial ...coz at end of the day serials are meant for enjoyment not for us to increase our bp's and vent our frustration on this forum πŸ˜‰