Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So so wanna see their relation blossom...
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definately I want RC-Suvi romance to blossom...I am sure "the kiss" will definately will light love spark inside her for RC...
zzz15 thumbnail
@Shalmaz

Yes Suvi is going to be super awkward. Oh yes Vivan will def pick up on awkward vibe btw ReSu and will not let go.

As for Alisha...if she gets a hold of it, that girl will hold onto it and use it as much as she can. As for Yuvi...don't know how he will react...I think he might forgive and let it go once Suvreen gets a chance to explain after he cools off, BUT there is a caveat...as far as I recall, Suvi never told Yuvi that RC loved her bc of the whole Maddy situation. While Yuvi came clean about Alisha's antics with Suvreen, Suvreen never told Yuvraaj about RC situation. I think that will be the breaking point. Or at least that's my guess and I could be completely wrong in which the writers have Yuvraj react in horribly on the spot. 

As for Maddy, he's also unpredictable. 
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just want to see resu romance..they look superhott..wat i feel is agreed yuvi is suvis first love..but rehaan is perfect love nd probably true love..which she might start feeling..
mkap2012 thumbnail
Looking fwd for resu scenes nd wats gonna happen...resu is hottwst couple ever..love resu..
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Love resu...plz guys keep writing abt resu more nd more as i feel unnecessary bashing is happening..
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Plzzz guys keep writing in all topics..as resu rocks..
ShalMaZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheImbecile

@Shalmaz

Yes Suvi is going to be super awkward. Oh yes Vivan will def pick up on awkward vibe btw ReSu and will not let go.

As for Alisha...if she gets a hold of it, that girl will hold onto it and use it as much as she can. As for Yuvi...don't know how he will react...I think he might forgive and let it go once Suvreen gets a chance to explain after he cools off, BUT there is a caveat...as far as I recall, Suvi never told Yuvi that RC loved her bc of the whole Maddy situation. While Yuvi came clean about Alisha's antics with Suvreen, Suvreen never told Yuvraaj about RC situation. I think that will be the breaking point. Or at least that's my guess and I could be completely wrong in which the writers have Yuvraj react in horribly on the spot. 

As for Maddy, he's also unpredictable. 

Could be...yuvi can be hurt that suvreen dint trust her with the RC story...and lol, I did find RC a little therky types ( don't kill me, it's in light humor) common he never stops himself. Remember when suvreen hugs him, he reciprocates back and now same with the kiss. Although I feel if he would have pushed suvi it would have been very diffrent situation ...I mean can you imagine..lol and moreover it was so sudden. The close up shot was so brilliant... I mean just showing his eyes, and through that the showed how RC was shocked, then comes realisation of what's happening and finally he accepts and reciprocates...just with the eyes they showed it all. And also feel now it would be very painful for RC when he learns that it was only a mistake...poor chap 
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Hey but just love him..his eyes are sooo hot..
Hey its a request to all resu fans to come bak to forum as i feel lot of them left tjinking resu not happening..so nw plz guys come bak nd lets hve some lively discussions..
zzz15 thumbnail

Could be...yuvi can be hurt that suvreen dint trust her with the RC story...and lol, I did find RC a little therky types ( don't kill me, it's in light humor) common he never stops himself. Remember when suvreen hugs him, he reciprocates back and now same with the kiss. Although I feel if he would have pushed suvi it would have been very diffrent situation ...I mean can you imagine..lol and moreover it was so sudden. The close up shot was so brilliant... I mean just showing his eyes, and through that the showed how RC was shocked, then comes realisation of what's happening and finally he accepts and reciprocates...just with the eyes they showed it all. And also feel now it would be very painful for RC when he learns that it was only a mistake...poor chap

Well obviously I have not watched, today's episode yet, so I am just going to build upon conjecture now lol.

LOL. Yes RC does seem to just go along with the flow. LOL OH dear if he were pushing Suvi, Suvi would have flipped out in 9 different languages lol. It def has to be an accident like the kiss that happened. Indeed...when he finds out it was an accident sigh...I mean he thought he had moved on from her, but this is just going to resurface all those feelings he thought he had gotten over to the forefront! And yes I agree, close up on eyes was a good way to show his transition. Vivan is so not going to leave him alone, the kid is a bloodhound when it comes to all things related to RC's feelings. lol

ok watched the episode!

EEK...the kiss is ALSO being swept under the floor! Yuvraj did not see it...oh dear, this is going to be even more insane. And now Suvreen has to cut her trip short because of her mom seeing a ghost. Wow the car trip was super awkward for both of them. Suvi who always has something to say was finding solace and escape in Vivan's company. I was about to start wondering why Vivan was not sniffing the awkwardness until he finally thought it lol. Of course Vivaan never misses a thing lol. It was sweet that they played Raabta in the background...indeed RC is not going to be able to let it go, it def is starting to surface his feelings for SG for sure. As for SG, Soni not being cool with her parents staying over abruptly is the least of her problems. 
Edited by TheImbecile - 10 years ago