Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
the fact is she's not someone who'll get AFFECTED by a pest like bakhthiyar!! yes she got angry but that was all that pest makkhitiyar deserved!! 👏 Am her FAN and am PROUD of her!!  Happy dat BB atleast showed her saying "main confidence se keh sakti hoon mere pariwar se jo koi bhi aaega woh kisike pariwaar pe nahi jaega, kisiko insult nahi karega" 😃👏 she's a great mom!! ⭐️

EDIT: i hope everyone saw how fast makhtiyaar went inside the CR.. 🤣 these losers used to go to urva's house for crying abi show pe badmouthing her.. no wonder world is full of such opportunists.. 🤢 BTW where will they go to cry after d show gets over?? any idea?? 🤔
Edited by ~~~~ - 11 years ago
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
and like others she dint cry over it...and she dint go and fight with dellu...she vented her frustration...as usual with loud voice...

atleast give her freedom to do that...after hearing all those stupidity
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What was even more disgusting than Bakhtiyaar's stupid statements was, how Delu, Sana and Aashka were gloating over what all he said!

In a way, for the first time Delu was being herself, not a fake that she has mostly been so far!
🤔
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

<font color="#0000FF">What was even more disgusting than Bakhtiyaar's stupid statements was, how Delu, Sana and Aashka were gloating over what all he said!

In a way, for the first time Delu was being herself, not a fake that she has mostly been so far!</font>🤔

Yes !!
Best is she didnt feel the need to clarify it with delnaz like Rajeev...do sache hote hain they dont need to explain anything.

M proud of urva,...how she ignored all the vamp stuff n personal stuff n only got riled at the kids stuff...
Shez not aplogetic for her comments...

Dont ever b urva...fakenaaz has said enough abt u...ur mimickry n moti comment r nothing compared to that...

Her kids didnt behave bigger than their boots nd try to advice the others...yehi difference hai indono mein aur bhakwastiyaar mein...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I missed the end...did sumone come to see sapna too
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: togepe30

I missed the end...did sumone come to see sapna too

her mad-o-wat team came.. 😃 n went away widout uttering nonsense like bakkhimakkhiyar.. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just fail to understand one thing. Urvashi said mein parwah nahin karti. Ofcourse woh parwah nahin karti warna sab ki feelings hurt kiyon karti. She bad mouths everyone and a person who does not say anything bad about anybody she is diplomatic. i dont think so it is bad to be diplomatic and to maintain the cool and the calmness. Jo outburst karay kya wohi sahee hai. The person who screams all thetime does not mean is right. Urvashi nay abhi tak kya dosti wali baat ki hai. She talks about everybody behind their back and woh mahaan hai. I will just say kay Delu nay apni decency maintain ki hui hai but I guess for BB viewers that is wrong you have to create drama to be in good books of everybody. I think she is very genuine. She does not back stab the people she loves. She genuinely cares for everybody. And what Bakhtiyaar said to Urvashi what is wrong with that woh bhi tou samnay hee bol raha that and he was rite. Delu agar moti hai tu apnay paisoon ka khati hai. Urvashi sons are really young so they were not in the position to say anything to anybody coz theother people r really older to them