Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashuz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
im new. can anyone tell me how to increase sb ranking?
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashuz

im new. can anyone tell me how to increase sb ranking?

Go to main forum and rate it 5 star
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who the hell gives a crap about the shows ranking ?!

Well, not I.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ But you disappeared just as the story started improving ❓
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If popularity = good quality then fifty shades of grey would have got the book of the decade award😲 Every fan considers his or her favorite actor perfect for the role of Christian GreyπŸ₯± Anyways popularity doesn't always mean something is goodπŸ˜†.
Aya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

^^^ But you disappeared just as the story started improving ❓

You talking to me ?! πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Who else? πŸ˜†

But welcome back!
Aya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Who else? πŸ˜†

But welcome back!

Hahahaha !

I thought you'd stop watching this show since SJ left, bar yahaan toh kuch aur chal raha hai ! πŸ˜†

You guys have been talking about how good the show is, so I decided to get a glimpse. I just stop by to spy around a lil ! ; ) πŸ˜†

But thanks ! :D
Vr15h thumbnail
Honestly, I thought that after Sriti's exit, the show would be more about glorifying Viraj, having him try & crash another jodi, and so wasn't too interested.  The corpse scenes were almost the last straw.  As for Sriti herself, I do like her, but that doesn't stop me from turning away if her role is sub par.  Which it wasn't in any of her past serials, but definitely was in this one.

But after the cremation of Jhanvi, once they started focusing on the new party, I became interested.  Contrary to expectations, w/o saying anything, they've brought the story back on track on the spousal abuse theme by having Ananya now crusade for exposing Viraj in full public and getting him ostracized.  Not only that, they've retained Gayatri & Uma, and have connected her w/ Ananya's party, so it's not like Jhanvi/Sia has been completely shafted.  The only person who seems to have gotten the short end of the stick so far is Raghav, but if Ananya proves that it was Viraj who was behind Raghav's death, Raghav too would have gotten justice.

It's just too bad that all this is coming long after all the goodwill this serial had has been pissed away.  I won't be surprised if TRPs are still in the dumps come December 14th, but like others here, I don't care about TRPs as opposed to a good show.  Which this show wasn't, even during its peaks, but which it certainly is now!
Vr15h thumbnail
It's now back up to 37 - up 29 slots from last week