OS- Its Time We Start a Family!

Bored_Koala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everybody.. I guess everyone knows what this is about.. So go ahead.. Read it!! And don't forget to leave a comment!!!!!

ITS TIME WE START A FAMILY

Khushi stood by their bedroom door, thinking of ways to blurt out whatever was in her mind. Arnav was on the recliner, working on his laptop. He had seen Khushi, clad in her white salwar-night suit, murmuring something to herself. "Pagal" he thought and went back to his work.

It was a usual night. Everyone had retired to their rooms after a hearty dinner. Everybody was involved in their friendly family banters over the dinner table but Khushi was unusually quiet. Arnav hadn't failed to notice that but he wanted her to come to him. Sometimes this too was necessary. Coaxing her always to spill the beans shouldn't become a habit.

"Hey Devi Maiyyan! Kshamta dena" she whispered looking up. Mustering up courage, she finally stepped up. Arnav looked up from his laptop and drank in the sight. Khushi in white and with open hair looked like an angel on earth. She was murmuring something and her eyebrows where crouched, bringing her childlike innocence to life. "Kya hua Khushi? Kuch kehna hai?"(You want to say something?) he asked.

She looked up with tense eyes to meet Arnav's amused ones. "She's upto something! What now?" Arnav mused. "This needs attention" he thought, leaning back on the recliner, giving her full undivided attention. She was rocking on her heels and fidgeting with her dupatta, still not meeting his eyes.

"Kya hua Khushi? Is everything ok?" (What happened?) asked Arnav with a slight hint of laughter in his voice. His Pagal was nervous. This had to be something big. Sitting up, he said "Sit down, Khushi. Tell me, what's bothering you?" Khushi mutely made her way to the bed and sat down keeping her hands on her knees. The nails clutched them hard. Turning towards her, an entertained Arnav ushered "Bolo".

"Arnav Ji?" said Khushi nervously.

"Hmm?"

"Mujhe kuch kehna hai"(I need to tell you something)

"Haan. Mujhe ye pata hai. Agay bolo"  Arnav almost choked trying to stifle his snort. She was looking so cute. Did she even know how adorable she was? (Yes. I figured that out. Proceed.)

Khushi looked up at him annoyed.

"Mujhe kuch sach mein zaruri baat batani hain aur ap hain ki yahan baith baith ke hass rahe hain!" Khushi slapped back. (I really need to tell you something important and look at you! You're laughing here!)

Understanding that whatever she wanted to say was really a big deal to her, he decided to take it more seriously. Getting up from the recliner, he seated himself beside her on the bed. He took her hand in his. Looking up, Khushi found Arnav looking back at with patience and love filled eyes. Well, that was encouraging.

"Arnav Ji?" she said.

Is that a ghost of a shy smile on her lips? Can I kiss it? Oh God! I need to taste her. Shut up! Concentrate. She's trying to say something. Wait! Is she blushing? I seriously need to kiss this lady!

"Arnav Ji?"

He halted the chaos in his mind. "Haan Khushi. Bolo?" (Yes, Khushi! Say!)

"Apko yaad hain uss din Nani ne kya kaha tha?" Khushi almost whispered. (Do you remember what Nani said that night?)

"What did Nani say?" Arnav rocked his mind. After sometime, it struck him. "Ohkay! This is going to be fun. Let's play around for a bit" he thought, biting in his smile. He wanted to hear it from her.

"Aww!! Puray family ke saath teerth pe jaane ki baat? Tum jana chahti ho aur mujhe bhi le jana chahte ho kyunki tum mere bina zyada din reh nehi sakte. Tumhe pata hain ki main in sab baton par yakeen nehi karta aur tum mujhe iske liye manana chahte ho!" he said, pretending to understand whatever Khushi had in mind. Caressing her back, he continued "Tumhe pata hain Khushi, I'm not'"

(Aww! The pilgrimage plan? You want to go and want me to tag along as well as you can't stay away from me for long? You know that I'm not much into these stuff and hence you're trying to convince me?)

"Nehi!!!" Khushi cut in. Exasperation played in her eyes. "Arnav Ji bhool kaise sakte hain! Uss raat toh khud utavle ho rahe the. Khudi keh rahey the 'suna nehi Nani ne kya kaha? It's time we start a family' aur ab unhe yaad nehi hain!" she screamed in her thought!

(No! How can he forget? He was one who got excited over what Nani said. He himself said that it's time we start a family and now he doesn't even remember it?)

Payal was in her third trimester and her due date was next month. The excitement of welcoming a new member to the family made Khushi yearn one for herself. She wanted to be a mother but how could she tell this to Arnav Ji.

"Nehi? Fir kaunsi baat?" (No? Then what are you hinting at?) Arnav asked with his eyes wide and feigning surprise. "Arnav Ji! Theek se yaad ki jiye! Apne khud mujhe ye kahi thi!" (Arnav Ji! Try to remember. You yourself repeated it!) whined Khushi. "Khushi, I seriously can't remember. Kya bol rahi ho tum?" replied Arnav innocently.

"Arnav Ji!" she almost screamed out.

"Kya?! He screamed acting like he had absolutely no clue! (What?)

"Aap samajh nehi rahe hain!" she stood up screaming. (You don't understand!)

"Arre! Kya samjhu yeh toh batao!" his laughter was rising now! (What are you even talking about?)

"Urgh!!" she stamped her foot and Arnav burst out, falling back on the bed. Khushi stared on incredulously. He was clutching his stomach in pain.

"Apko pata tha main kya kehne ki koshish kar rahi thi?" she wondered out loud. (You knew what I was talking about?)

"Haan" he managed to reply to through his uncontrollable guffaws. Khushi eyes welled up. How could he do this to her!

Noticing her shining tear filled eyes, he sobered down and sat up. Breathing in, he caught her palm and pulled her down to sit beside him. She sat there with pain reflecting on her face. Arnav cupped her face gently and started "Khushi, mujhe pata hai tum kya kehna chahti ho par mujhe ye baat tumse sunna hai. Say it" he coaxed gently. (I know what you're trying to say but I need to hear it from you!)

Khushi smiled and looked away, shying. "Woh' Umm' woh.." she stuttered.

"Say it!"

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath in and firmed her mind. She wanted this. She wanted this more than anything else in the world. She opened them and looked straight into her husband's expectant eyes and repeated him "Arnav Ji!" she gulped "It's time we start a family" in English.

Arnav looked on at her. This lady never failed to take him by surprise. She was looking beautiful tonight. He was going make it memorable. Slowly, his sexy smile crept back to its rightful place. He flicked Khushi's locks off her face with his fingers softly and cupped her face a little tightly. He leisurely leaned in and saw Khushi close her eyes in anticipation.

She loved him, inspite of all their miseries in the past. How Khushi managed to forgive him, he could never understand. He thanked his mother for sending such an angel into his life but that is not what mattered tonight. Khushi wanted to have a family with him. That was an honour. He'd been dying to start one himself but he didn't want to force it on her. What if she wasn't ready? Had he told her, he knew Khushi would comply with it despite what she thought. He'd been alone a long time and now finally, after all the wait; his dream was coming to life.

Finally his lips claimed her soft ones. Khushi's fingers went up rubbed against his stubble and his hands went down to her back, locking her in a loving hug. The incandescent lights were switched off for the night. Time and tides passed, Khushi and Arnav found themselves snug in their bed, lucidly expressing their passionate love for each other under the gleam of the silver smiling moon.

~~~

Part 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3339405

LINK TO MY OTHER WORKS:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3159288

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON

DO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

SILENT READERS: PLZ RESPOND!!

Edited by winiwonka - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res-wa 

-------- Edited --------

Yaaay! Me first! ðŸ˜ƒ

An awesome OS Wini..!! An adorable one..!!

I could picturize the exact scenario, of Khushi fumbling with her words, Arnav's smirks , everything! ðŸ˜Š

Loved the chaos in Arnav's mind and the way he was teasing her ðŸ˜† 

Loved it..! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by SaRunLicious - 11 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice loved it
tHANKS FOR PM
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was beautiful!!!!

I could almost visualise Khushi preparing herself for the talk, Arnav saying "pagal hai", and hen their conversation too.

Liked it v-much.

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very good...nd refreshing...
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So beautiful, this was a like a sweetest os in the midst of a chaos
SaraPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww it was so cute . Both of them are too much..the Laad Governor and his Pagaal 😆.

very romantic and cute OS.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os
loved it a lot
so cute
Edited by meenaluma - 11 years ago
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Nyc... Nd nxt tym plzzz do pm me...:-)