mecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow superb !!
eagrly waiting for next part..
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update... carry on and give us more updates.. 
rocking-girl123 thumbnail
sooo nice :) pm me the nxt part :)
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope this is long enough guys!  Please do leave your long comments as I did whatever you guys wanted.
Also, new readers please add Mrs.msk2 if you want to be pm'd!!!                   

Chapter 6

Mumbai:

"Please please please. Can we go. Please"

"No. I told you so many times. We can't go there"

"Why not?"

"Because you know I don't like crowds and especially guys looking at you" (he puts his head at the crook of her neck. He loved the smell of her perfume. She ruffles his hair with a smile)

"But you know how much I love rides. Please pretty please. I swear I will do whatever you say after that. I uhh I won't talk about RK as much and you know how much I lo.." (she looks at his angry face. She nervously smiles) "I mean how much I..uhh..." ( She couldn't say like or love knowing how possessive he is of her especially when she mentions someone else in between them. She looks at him with puppy dog eyes which were enough to melt them.)

"Okay fine. I hate it when you give me that look. You know I can't say no to you than" (She smiles and hugs him.)

"I love you." (he hugs her back with a smile)

"Me too. Don't ever leave me" (He hugs her tightly feeling insecure)

"I never will." (She hugs him back tightly)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madhu sat on the couch nervously with the mere thought of her having no forced to share the bed with him made her want to puke. She hated his guts and it was bad enough he was around her 24/7 in the morning and now she has to bear with him at night as well. Her room, was her only solace; where she could think, where she could be alone with her own thoughts without interruptions, where he couldn't control her, where she felt protected. Now, all of those things were taken away from her just like everything else in her life.

She saw him coming out of the washroom. She didn't dare to look his way. The kiss, from the afternoon, was still fresh in her mind. She didn't want her first kiss this way and especially with that monster who left no stoned unturned to ruin everything in her path. She turns her face away trying not look his way. She knew he was smirking looking at her. He enjoyed her pain.

"Don't tell me I have become ugly that you can't look at my face, biwi." 

He says as he brushes his hair looking at the mirror. He could see Madhu in the background looking everywhere else but towards him. He puts his brush down as he walks towards her wearing nothing but shorts. Madhu saw him coming towards her flaunting his bare chest. She could see his every muscle making her heart beat faster. She nervously gets up to avoid him when she felt his pull on her sari pullu.

"Where are you going biwi?" (he sniffs himself) "Do I smell bad as well?" (he tugs on her pallu making her take a step back in order to stop it from falling or ripping since the sari she wore was netted)

"Let go of my pallu."

"Nope." (He tugs little bit harder on the pallu making her fall back towards him. He wraps his one arm around her waist. She gasps with the sudden warm touch. She could feel his skin on her back sending unknowing feelings throughout her body.) "Tell me do I smell bad or look bad?"

"Yes, you look and smell like a monster. I can't stand to be near you."

"Damn biwi. I never knew I looked like a monster. No wonder people are scared of me." (She tries to get out of his hold.)

"let go of me. I have to change" (he lets go of her)

"Sure biwi. It must be hard for you to sleep with a sari on. Who knows what might slip" (indication on her sari pallu which was half way down her shoulder, slowly slipping. RK puts his hand on the pallu stopping it.  He turns her around. Madhu notices him stopping hr pallu from falling and saving her from embarrassment.) "Keep your pallu safe biwi or else it might slip in front of a wrong person" 

He winks while putting it properly on her shoulder. Madhu looks at him in astonishment. This was the first time he showed any care towards her ever since she met him and married him. She goes toward the bathroom to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past:
Madhu and Trishna hug one another after their college performance was over. Both were the best and no one can defeat them as long as they were together. The principal announced them as the winner. Both came back on the stage holding hands with a huge smile. 

"Now, I would like to ask our guest who took the liberty to come out and see this performance. Please put your hands together for our one and only superstar, RK."

Trishna looks at Madhu with a huge grin while Madhu smiled. 

"wow RK is going to give us our trophy Madhu. wow. This is the best day of my life" (She whispers)

"Shh didu don't smile too much or else you will look scary in the picture."

" I know but I can't help it. He is my favorite actor. I am crazy about him"

"I know. I live with you remember? Now..sshh he is coming on stage"

Both straightened out as they saw RK smiling at the principle. The principle gave the trophy's to RK. He looks at Madhu and Trishna as he approaches them. He hands one of the trophy to Trishna. She happily accepts with a huge smile. RK shakes her hand without smiling. He than looks at Madhu who just looks down feeling weird. The principal give another trophy for Madhu. He takes it in his hand giving it to her. He held the trophy in such a way that Madhu had to grab it by putting he hands on top of his since the trophy was small. 

She looks into his eyes and didn't like the mischievous glint he had in them. He grazes his fingers on her hand before leaving the trophy alone. He stands next to Madhu while the principle stands next to Trishna for a photo. RK puts his hand around her shoulder pulling her a little closer to himself. 

She didn't like his touch at all. He looks at her from the corner of his eyes as she tried to move away without making it obvious. She give a slight smile as the photographer clicks their picture. Madhu was happy to finally get it over with. RK lets go of Madhu while walking away. He looks at Madhu one more time before disappearing in the crowd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RK looks at Madhu lying on the bed. She was here in the same room as him. He sees her sleeping so innocently and very far away from him.  He wanted to move closer to him but the pillow boundary stopped him from doing so. 

"Such a stubborn person. I like it" (he smirks as she goes to sleep looking at her face.)

Madhu wakes up in the morning and realizes where she was. In RK's room. She looks to her left and sighs in relief seeing him sleep. She tried to get up but something stopped her from moving. It was than she notices his arm was around her waist holding her tightly. 

She angrily removed his arm before getting up quickly to freshen up. RK wakes up with a smile. 

"What biwi. Is this a way to wake someone up?"

She stops in her tracks and just went to the bathroom without saying anything. After half hour, she comes out of the bathroom and saw RK still lying on the bed. He looks at her. She doesn't say anything and opens the door for breakfast.

Only one servant was present today, the cook. She lets him cook he wanted for RK while she just concentrated on making food for herself. As soon as she was done, she heard RK's voice yelling for the food to come. She sighs and tells the cook to serve him while she put a plate for herself.

RK looks at the chef in anger. "Where is biwi?"

"She is inside preparing breakfast for herself sir"

"leave and call her outside" Just than Madhu came with her own plate with food she made. "Who made my breakfast?"

Madhu looks at him "your cook of course."

"Why didn't you make it?"

"Why would I? I don't know your likes/dislikes and besides I told you I don't consider this marriage." RK throws his plate with food on the floor and grabs Madhu's plate.

"You are the cook from now on. Get it through your head. If I don't than I will make sure you don't eat as well." (She gets up to get herself another plate.)

"Sir, someone is here to see you"

"Who?"

"Don't tell me I need an appointment to see you now?"

RK looks up to see his cousin Arnav smiling at him. RK goes up to hug him.

"I came to see you as soon as I heard that you got married?" RK frowns. "Anyway, who is she? And you didn't even invite anyone?"

"its a long story. Anyway, what brings you here?'

"I will be staying here from now on. I transferred my business here from London. I am looking for a new home. For now I am staying at a hotel until I find something."

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Didn't like it as much there and profits were not as great as I had imagined. Anyway, where is your wife?"

Madhu comes out with her plate angry at RK. She stops when she sees a person talking to RK. RK was about to answer when he notices Arnav looking past him. He looks at the source. Madhu. He makes a fist with anger. 

"Was he feeling jealous?"

"Arnav lets go and get a drink."

"Sure." (he says still looking at Madhu which didn't go well by RK) but won't you introduce us? (Madhu puts the tray down and smiles at Arnav. He extends his hand.)

"Hi I am Arnav."

Madhu smiles and does namaste ignoring his hand. He says namaste polity. 

"sorry I forgot how this works having stayed in London for a long time."

"lets go Arnav" (he says in anger.) 

Madhu sits on the table eating her breakfast silently feeling weird.
Arnav sat in front of RK enjoying a drink.

"RK I never imagined you as a married man now and that too with such a beautiful lady"

RK looks at him with anger. He holds the glass tightly in his hand and smirks.

"Well, I am RK. I get to have the best! The finest of all things in my life"

"A cheer to your marriage than" (he raises his glasses. He sips on his drink as he sees Madhu going up the stairs and smiles.)
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
                                                                     **Edited**
Ok as i m the 1st 1 who commented so can i dance.I think i deserve it. So here i go                                                              
Back 2 ur Post : Awesome Part . Loved it.
So RK was jealous haa !! I like it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I don't know whats going on in Arnav's mind Bt i m sure it causes truble only Madhu . Now god Save Madhubala  from RK the jerk .
I m also liking how u r revealing  the past slowly.
Cant wait 2 read next part. Cont soon & Thanks fr the PM.

AS u said i gave a long Comment ๐Ÿ˜†  i guess ๐Ÿค”
Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
awesome update. loved it & thanx 4 PM.

still thinking what's RK's reason for marrying madhu.

update soon...

me first๐Ÿฅณ yippeee!!!

nyc update. One thing i now got that the other grl is not madhu because madhu had her first kiss and that girl kissed her bf in train. So suspense kab tak rehega and plz update soon
jas_maaneet thumbnail
whao you have started writing on MB forum too. The ff is really good enjoyed reading it.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
new entry arnav n rk is J...lol...
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm the new entry will spice up the story...love to see a jealous RK...wondering who is that other couple