Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
As soon as Santosh went out of range of Aashka's evil radar, the man has actually started singing with Imam!

Both were singing together,"Na jaane kyun, hota hai ye zindagi ke saath,..."

Both have good voice and manhoos woman is not around! They sounded nice!
👏
--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

BB is weird!! task is over for that flag battle thing only!! otherwise all other rules are still same!!! 😕

Indeed he is weird! 
and thanks for the reply. 😊
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sana : Bb plz mujhe kuch dawa bhejo muhje itna zyada scratching ho raha hain.

Delnaaz : Itching

Sana : Haan Itching ho raha hain

Oh Sana u are so cute and sweet. But imagine Nik's plight if he had corrected.

*king*
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikabasra

true and i heard as well he was saying imam is good..

i so want to see them together n bajao aashka ka band...

Rajiv trying his best to join with the two while singing 😆😆😆
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that would be fun if bb announces that out oit the housemates who won the gift hampers, all of them have to choose a captain for the whole week...

Aansuka aur dholu ka khoon sookh jaayega... kyunki sana ke liye sirf teen votes aayenge - aansuka, dholu aur vishal...😆

mazaa aa jaayega if that happens...😉
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *king*

Sana : Bb plz mujhe kuch dawa bhejo muhje itna zyada scratching ho raha hain.

Delnaaz : Itching

Sana : Haan Itching ho raha hain

Oh Sana u are so cute and sweet. But imagine Nik's plight if he had corrected.

*king*

haan haaan she would have started 'english ka professor'  etc etc 😆😆😆
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think delu wanted to talk abt urvashi! That they shud patch up with her. This is my idea.
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, it looks like Santosh is reading Bigg Boss ka aadesh from the tablet as all of them have assembled into the living area.
--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think bigg boss kuch announce kar rahe hain. 
All the housemates are sitting together in the living area.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 4th December '12

** Time converted to India Time
** Bold bits are important/interesting (may not get to highlight everything if a lot is happening)
** Red bits are spoilers

Earlier updates: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3325792&PID=70878076&#70878076
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3325792&PID=70879119&#70879119

4:35pm - Sapna saying a tab has come. Everyone gathers in the living area. Muted.

4:40pm - Something happening, people saying - Who is going next? Camera ko dikhana hai. Vishal.

4:43pm - Nirahua: you showed the camera? Vishal yes. Karishma - it's not an open nomination. Delnaaz goes next.

4:44pm - Dinesh goes next. Aashka comes and Mink goes.

4:47pm - Sana goes in next.

4:48pm - Urvashi goes in next. (maybe captain's nominations)

4:50pm - Vrajesh comes and Karishma goes.

4:51pm - Santosh goes in.

4:52pm - Satosh is back. Niketan goes in next.

4:53pm - Niketan is back and Sapna goes in.

4:54pm - Rajev goes in next. And then Dinesh follows.

4:55pm - people start to get up. Sana gets up to go change. Imam asking what are they going to do with the names. Mink - I don't know. I don't think it has to do with anything. They just want to do kaun favourite hai is bari and kaun nahi hai. Niketan - here's what happens, if I'm angry with someone in my inner circle.. *muted* Cam shifts outside. Vrajesh sitting on a lounge chair near gym area. Vishal walks up and sits down beside him. Vishal - teek ho. Vrajesh - there are 6 people who can possibly leave. Vishal - how can you guess? 

4:59pm - Delnaaz, Sana and Aashka sitting and talking on the white sofa. Del - If I was playing the game, I would have let it be. If I'm feeling it negative then what about others. She's screaming about. Did I tell you to go talk to Karishma and Vishal? Sana - their equation is different. Del - it's your choice. I've left it to you. Outside, Rajev is telling me 2 days ago. When he had a fight with Imam, I told him, he is an animal, but do show your haiwaniyat. You are looking bad for screaming. People are saying... *muted*

5:01pm - Imam going to bathe. Rajev singing and going in the house. In the red bedroom, Sapna saying she gave 3 options. Urva - are you serious? Sapna - no, I'm just kidding. Urva -shaitaan sapna. SApna singing sara jahaan se.. Niketan - what was option one? Urva - blue team hamara. Sapna - Nik why did you close the door. Niketan - I wanted to ask you what is transgender? Sapna - one who is half and half. Niketan - operated? Sapna - yes. operated on. But I dont think Imam is transgender *muted* Urva - what are you saying? He himself said it outside. *muted* Scene changes. Imam is back and he tells Sana she can go. She says I just want to change.

5:05pm - Aashka and Del are talking. Aashka - you told me to take the first step but before  you did, I went by myself and asked for forgiveness because I thought I was wrong. But I never did anything that costed me my self respect. Del - so what did I do? Aashka - nothing. But she made a mockery of your emotions. Del - so what is wrong if I go talk to Sapna. Aashka - no nothing is wrong.. I don't want people to think Del talks because she wants to be saved from nominations. I dont want people to think that. Sana wakes up from her slumber beside them. Aashka - whatever was said to you last friday, maybe it was asking you to step away. Del - yesterday when she said. Aashka - yesterday, Santosh gave gali and that's ok and I'm still the bad guy? It's not necessary .. dont make the environment hell. Smile kar ke nikal jaye. This task is over, madam is taking chai for her. Del - at night and imam ke bed pe baatein chal rahi hai, fair kya hai? gali galoch fair hai. Maine suna yahan - u f-ing bas***d. And she was praying/caring for him. Aashka - as soon as I saw Niketan, I asked him if he was ok. I never knew he'd go for a second try. We stopped her that dont swear. When the 3rd time she crossed, I asked her...*missed* I never said you are bad. You can be ok with Sapna whereas she said to the camera - give me a f-ing camera. But u had a 14 yr friendship and she left it and she couldn't bridge gaps between me and Mink? Maybe I'm wrong but sahi waqt pe sahi karti hoon. I can never forgive her for the way she spoke to her until utni hi awaaz main mafi maange ki khushi ke mare aansoon nikal jaye. And you are taking a stand for a person who lost her father? Del - when Sana explained and I asked her I cant understand. Sana said, she's alone in life. think about it. Aashka - yes but what is the point? Del - me, Rajev, Sappy, we were like very close, 5 people. Aashka - Niketan Urvashi ko major ki task main bait ke life history bata raha tha. He knew her ex husband. And I dont know how people are seeing things but I know what I have seen today. I know what I'm hearing. And we catch a corner and cry because we cant take a stand because we dont say we dont want to talk to you. You aren't bad then. Del - Sana was alone with them for so long. Aashka - people will laugh at her. Hero in a film is not when he keeps getting beat up bythe villian. People whistles go off when he slaps the villian. Del - what do you think? According to me, hume bola gaya take the task seriously. When they took it this seriously, people get hurt, some people swear and the next day BB gives a hamper. Aashka - BB knows what he's doing. He's doing whats just. I think Sana ate the egg. He wanted to pep Sana. Del - Sapna cleaned the toilet thats why she got. Aashka - no I am talking about Mink.. Egg even santosh ate and Dinesh cleaned the toilet. *missed* When my mom would pity me. Then my mom took a stand and she raised in my eyes. Then my dad took a stand and he went somewhere else in my eyes. It's nothing to do with self respect. You know when you'll be good? *muted* 

5:19pm - Rajev asleep in yellow bedroom. Imam washing dishes.

5:22pm - Outside, Vishal - Sana is sitting in front. I hear Nirahua said he wont make tea for Vishal. Nirahua - what are you saying. I gave up my sleep and got up just to check. He goes into the house. Vishal telling Karishma for tea by sign. He's stretching on the lounge chair. Vrajesh lying beside him. Vishal singing - yeh shaam aur tera naam, tera naam nahi loonga. Imam comes out and says something to Vishal and he laughs. Nirahua brings tea. Vishal saying people listen to him. Vrajesh - Karishma is not talking to you, what's her problem? Vishal - nothing, those people. Santosh joins them.

5:25pm - Karishma in kitchen pouring tea in a cup asking how the tea is to Rajev. Different. I haven't drank it with long so its different. I like elaichi in tea. Rajev mumbling - jab apne log parai ho jate hain.

5:29pm - Rajev sitting alone in the kitchen. 

*break*

5:33pm - Sana to Aashka - I'm telling for you only.. If you want to, you can. Del - I understand. Aashka -but someone is making a fool of you ... Aashka crying.😕 *missed*... I freaked out...kyun dobara aya us ghar main (imam). Give me some space. Del - no you smile and you talk. Aashka - if he's intruding in my personal space. Del - no I saw you aren't disrespectful towards him. Aashka - no in that house. Salman asked me and I said everyone deserves a second chance so I'm not asking you to change. If I am telling you something I'm pushing you to do something different coz these people aren't your family. I'm not saying to fight but I'm saying, try to..*missed*. Those people are happy because does anyone. Del - it'll be fun on friday. Aashka - whether it's fun or shocking. Even if they cut me, do what I'm telling you coz everyone loves you outside. Del - people will go who are fake. Aashka - no, this is the final stage, they need them. Or no one in a serial would be a vamp. I'm not calling anyone a vamp. My perspective on the 3 monkeys, when someone is saying something bad, dont listen, say good and kick them out. Del - then Vishal was right. He refused to do the task when he didn't like what was being done. Aashka - Vishal was acting as a part of a task so what I'm saying is not valid on him. Del - task ke through sab ka... Cam changes to everyone sleeping in red and yellow bedroom

*break*

6:30pm - Delnaaz, Aashka talking. Sana sleeping on Aashka's lap. Del - Santosh told sorry to Mink? Aashka - he said it yesterday only, Sana told him to say it. Why is she giving so much attitude? When I went I never... *mised* Del - Niketan se jo chipki hai, does this go well? It's so obvious to pair up so some more days she can stay. Aashka mumbling. Aashka - and this decides good and bad. I spoke nicely since I came. Del - you being a girl never took a stand. Which guy or girl took a stand? Why are you expecting this of us? Did you ever ask us why we are unhappy? So dont expect for us. Urvashi could have taken a stand or Niketan could have taken a stand. Aashka - she needed an excuse before and again now. And after this behaviour, you can't respect? them. Commitment issues. Del - 1 day before she was crying. Aashka - I went and made her laugh. I told her I am talking to you but still you get negative vibes from me. It's okay, doesn't matter. Del - telling Aashka to come outside. Sana get up or BB will get angry. Sana wakes up and mumbling. She sits up. Aashka getting up and wearing her slippers. Sana sitting and looking Imam walk in singing. Vishal comes in and rubs Sana's head and kisses her forehead. 😲😆 Imam talking to Vishal asking to let him style him.

6:41pm - Imam in the red bedroom annoying/rapping Urvashi, Niketan and Karishma who are asleep in the room. Outside, Aashka and Sana making tea in the kitchen area. Aashka carries oranges or something out. Imam asking what she's making. Sana - chai. In the red bedroom, Sapna is wearing a sweater. Karishma, Niketan and Urvashi dead silent in their beds, still half asleep. Niketan to Sapna - when Rajev sulks, it's so obvious. SApna - yes, he sings and even when he's nominated. Niketan - look he's going from bathroom area to kitchen area the second time. Look he's walking. Sapna - must be frustrating. Niketan - to be him or see him? Sapna - to go out. I'm feeling so lazy. Niketan - drink thumbs up. Sapna - yes I'm thinking what item of the luxury budget to use next. Niketan laughs. He lies back down. Karishma - you know, mujhe kya lagta hai? Niketan - hmm? Karishma - at least I'm strong for coming back. But. It;s tough man. Tumhe tough nahi lagta. Niketan - some events are tough like.. umm... like a task you have no interest in. Karishma - like people change every day. Niketan - dont take it so seriously. Karishma - someone else changed, did you see? Sapna walks in and Niketan telling her to eat cheese or something with bread. She sits on Karishma's bed. She's eating cheese slices. Niketan inspecting it. Niketan - you know whts good Karishma? Karishma - hmm? Niketan - they sent a 10 slice packet not 5. Muahaha. Karishma - I'll get roti. Sapna and Niketan eating and enjoying. she thinks of eating it with chips or with nachos. Niketan - lets go out and discuss our winning team. They leave and Urvashi says KAMEENA after him. Cam changed to living area where Del and Imam are talking about some photo session with Sharon. She's talking about her first photo shoot. In the kitchen, Mink, Niketan and Sapna opening some chips packet. Del telling about her ads and play - kitty kitty bang bang. Imam says he remembers. She got 4000 rs. Imam - did you write a book about your journey as an actor, Del - I write a diary but no book. She says her hair is so good. Imam says say mashaAllah or she'll get nazar. Del runs into the kitchen to eat chips. 😆

6:54pm - Karishma and Urvashi in bedroom. Karishma eating something. Urvashi is feeling tired. Karishma feels the same. *silence*

6:57pm - Outside, Nirahua, Del and Santosh sitting outside and joking about whose name he wrote. Santosh laughing in a weird way. He's talking about Imam. Imam said to Santosh in ishara. I am the first name but who is the second? Santosh laughs while telling Sana. SAna and Vishal seem to be sitting in a distance. Not seen. Del - it's good to sit outside. Night duty for dinner is not ours. Sapna collecting a guest pass to go to the bathroom. Vishal - Vrajesh bhai. Delnaaz singing and Nirahua providing the beats. Santosh singing now - abhi mujh main kahin baki hai zindagi. Nirahua - how do you like it here now? Santosh - I'm liking it a bit now. Nirahua - now that you have mingled. Del - we have to stay for a month, we have to stay happy. Nirahua - exactly. SAntosh - yeah in one month, they will break this set. Sapna comes back and says that you can't tell the time from inside. There's no window even. She carries the empty cups inside. Vishal and Sana perhaps at the door. Del talking to them. Del - sampat ji ko bachaya na sana ne.

7:03pm - Rajev and Niketan talking. Rajev - yeah one guy and girl can come in. Let them come or not, I dont care. In the yellow bedroom, Karishma and Imam talking. Imam - mera kapda liya, mera wo liye, so petty. Karishma - change and show me. Imam - 5 mins. She walks out. Imam in his corner. Outside, Nirahua - the 24hr water filling task was fun. Del - it was physically tiring but fun. Del - those which came thereafter was so stressful. Aashka joins them. Del asking Santosh to sing. He says look at this dukhi aatma (vishal).  Vishal - we're just talking. Sana - just baat. Santosh clearing his throat. Nirahua - the names we took today, they'll see which man is attached to which guy so they'll make team accordingly. Del - they know it and they'll change teams. Anyway, all is good. But definitely, it means something. Aashka = next weeks googly and now do the task. This time, BB wont let equations change on friday. Nirahua - something will happen (kuch hoga). Del - asking Santosh, as an audience, as you able to understand anything about the game. Santosh - uhh, I think except some people, everyone is playing a game. Everyone knows.. People dont leave their chance. Del - as an audience and as a part of a game. Santosh - it's very different. Like now I couldn't give whose name to give. Like nominations to give a name and the reason. Like if they say I give you 2 names, nirahua and aashka, whose name will you give for nomination and I'll be very confused. Like if I say Vrajesh, he may not mind. Vrajesh - I wont be affected why u took my name but WHY you took my name. santosh - BB is a mastermind. Like how it'll blast. Del - yes Vrajesh I'm going. Why aren't you guys sitting on the sofa. Nirahua- the AC is a problem there. Del singing - tera naam likh liya - and she leaves. Santosh - my script is ready. Do naam main se aap ko kisi ko nominate karna hai. Santosh - which anmes? Dinesh aur Aashka. I laughed loudly. God, what did you ask me. I need 2 mins. He walks off. Breaths. Sighs. Vrajesh - it's funny in the confession room. Santosh sits back down crying. BB I'm feeling stressed. It's a scary game I didn't know. Nirahua - kya soch ke aaye the. Santosh - diye gaye naamo main se ek naam aur iski wajah. BB dono hi mere kareeb hai... naam loon.  Nirahua - nahi, ham log kar laingein. Tum jao. Santosh laughs. BB announces everyone to come in the living area.

7:15pm - Everyone comes into the living area. Imam last to sit down. Nirahua finding it funny. Santosh tumhari timing bigad gayi. *muted*

7:20pm - Imam nodding his head. Delnaaz looking at Sapna.  Sapna looks very happy. Maybe she got another 5 lakhs.  Vishal shaking his head and looking around. Niketan gets up and sit down. Imam gets up and might be speaking to them. Vishal smiling. Delnaaz looking very serious. Imam sits down.  Sapna stands up and talking to everyone. She sits down. Everyone gets uo. Seems Imam and Sapna won. Vishal shakes his hand. Someone says that captain. Vrajesh - abhi sapna suno. Sapna - I will now give direct nomination. Mink - most unwanted banda ka naam aaya. Imam and Aashka ka naam aya I'm not surprised about. Sapna ka naam aya is what I;m surprised about. And mine and Urvashi's name didn't come is what I'm surprised about. Hain.

7:25pm - Rajev, Santosh, Del talking. Sapna outside and talking to Nirahua and Vrajesh that we dont discuss nominations. I told earlier only that it's for captaincy. Imam is not a masti shaitaan. He's a vindictive shaittan. I'll go into the room and I was thinking what could this be. Mink and Niketan talking in kitchen. Urvashi saying she wont step into the kitchen. Niketan - are you serious. Mink - wait Niketan I'll stand in front of you so that she doesn't attack you. Niketan and Mink sit at the dining table. Mink telling Urvashi is angry with Niektan. Niketan - no it's something else. Mink - I'm telling you seriously she's serious. She'll be ok but you'll have to make her ok. 

7:30pm - Mink to Urvashi - Niketan thinks you are joking. Urvashi - I felt so bad after you said it. Niketan - I wont joke with you all anymore. Niketan to Urvashi - I was seriously joking. Hello. Knock knock who'se there? Yaar to sagar se naraaz ho sakti hai. Woh bhi aise mazak karta hain na? Urvashi laughs. Niketan - I knew you were joking. Mink - he was actually stressed. Phir to mera nikki boy inna sad ho gaya si. He follows Niketan. Niketan ignoring and going around the kitchen doing something. *random kitchen chatter*

7:38pm - Rajev and Niketan talking and saying that Sapna told me in the morning 2 things will happen. Cam switches to enterance. Vishal Sana sitting. Vishal saying to having to choose between Imam and Sapna. Guess Aashka is not in the running since she was told she can never be captain again. Vishal - it's fine outside. It's cold inside. SAna - yes. How funny is this but not surprising. I knew something funny would happen. Imam ka vote hai to sab ko patao. Vishal - Imam if you become captain, then I want garden duty. I'll do prachaar. Imam - dont do even I wont. though I am in gratitude. I was a groupie for the rolling stones when they came to India. I made them sherwanis. I wont beg anyone for votes. Let anyone vote for me. Vishal - this person looks so stupid when he walks around singing. Sana - when some argument happens, dont show people. Vishal - we are friends so behave like a friend. Sana - Sapna will win but they dont want to see Imam. They will vote Sapna. Vishal - those are 5 people. But baki log to pat jao. Sana - makes no point Sapna will win. Vishal - u? Sana - I'll think. My vote doesn't count. Vishal - if shukla ji says he'll give imam so the rest will give, Vishal - both are idiots, lets choose one. Sana - huh? Vishal - entertaining hain, I keep laughing. You shouldn't have yelled at him. Sana - kisko. Vishal - paaji. Sana - he irritated me. You woke up and are doing prachaar. Vishal - how did he get liberty to joke like this. Sana - u wake up in the morning and you started this. Vishal - this is not the first time. He always behaves like this (rajev). When you gave him captaincy vote so eh was liek sana is so good this that and when you didnt save him, he was phatt. Sana - yeah, I was also thinking about that. Vishal - let him know not to cross limits. Sana - I know he's angry but he's with me. But i'll talk to him. They head to the entrance. Vishal - how did this happen? Sana - andar sab tera gana gaa rahe the.  Vishal - people might be talking about you because you have so much impact. Why would they talk about me unless they have insecurities. What did I do that you are talking so much? Sana se baat kar raha hai. He's not cooperating in the task, dont talk to him 3 - 4 days. Niketan gaves these reasons to the girls. Sana - hmm. Sana is thinking of talking to Rajev. Mujhe lag raha hai meri bhi duty lag rahi hai. Vishal - dont u feel negativity inside? If Sapna becomes captain, she'll go mad. Sana - who does what when I have no diea. Vishal. - I will confirm the votes first. Let me try at least. I ate non-veg few days ago. Dont you miss hokkah. It's been 2 months. Sana - one good thing I came to know here is I dont miss anything here. Vishal - so proudly, no one also misses you. Sana - laughs, I am talking about materialistic things. Vishal - dont u miss wine, etc. Sana - nahi. Vishal - how long can you stay like this. Sana - as long as I'm in the show. 

7:51pm - Urvashi, Mink, Karishma, Niketan in the kitchen. Urvashi is making tea. Urva - Niketan, kaam karega kya? Mink - I'm not surprised. I'm surprised my name never came. Kahin aisa to nahi people like me? 🤢 *now she's being taught Gujrati by Karishma* Niketan asking Karishma her number. She says 5. Mink - I dont remember my number. I think it's 10. Imam walks in and Niketan says - its alright captain. Aashka and Sana sitting at the entrance. Vrajesh walks over to aashka and says, you are crying over this? He starts singing to her. Sana - it's obvious these people will give votes. Aashka - u know that I never cried when I was nominated even once. But 2 such people's name came who have crossed all limits. Sana - half the people gave imam and sapna. Almost everyone names Imam. Aashka - not mine. Sana - not even on mine. This has to happen. I was surprised my name was here. Aashka - I wasn't even here for 2 weeks. Sana - that shows their insecurity. More than dushmani people see you as a strong competitor and they want you to go out. Aashka - if I'm strong how will I go out. Sana - they can only do it by nominating you. If they could, they'd physically take you out. So they'll leave everyone and send you. Vishal, Vrajesh and Nirahua saying, it could have been anyone's name. Sana - yes, mine and Vishal's name must have gone. Aashka - out of 14. Sana - Mink, Urvashi, maybe Niketan because he may have said Imam and Sapna. Aashka - they are friends. Sana - they talk to everyone. Aashka - I promised these guys I'll be stronger. *crying*. Sana - exactly, dont think you'll come talk to people and they'll sort it out.

7:58pm - Karishma, Mink discussing what to make. Niketan making protein shake. They are making aaloo rice. They can't decide what to make. 😕 Mink - plain banaoon, aaloo wale banaoon? Urvashi telling them what to make.

*break*

8:40pm - Rajev crying in the yellow bedroom. Niketan gets up and leaves. Niketan comes back. Rajev - someone is talking nicely to you and someone says a dog bit you and laughs. If that's the way you think is good behaviour. Niketan - it makes you look stupid. He said at such a time that. Rajev - people make think I'm foolish but not bad. Do you think people think in 60 days, people get to know the real thing. I dont know I feel okay, this is the way you behvae. You dont behave with Vrajesh or anyone like this. Niketan - I dont know Vrajesh is acting weird. What did you tell De? Rajev - I said I am talking to you and you get up mid sentence and you behave nicely with Vrajesh and he said he said tumhari baat bouncer gaya. And I said even Niektan saw it. And she got up adn went to you. And I said abhi you are so nice to someone and look how you are behaving with me. And again you did the same. I'm talking to you and you left. Outside also, it must be seeing the same.  Coming week, I'll have all the answers. Niektan - u dont have answers now? Rajev - yes. Niketan - then why are you waiting? Rajev - I'm not interacting with Del also. Till yesterday I was sitting with her and she said I dont want to talk. Niketan - why does 1 person? Rajev - I know what she's saying - what you say you dont matter. I said even with imam you dont behave like this. If you feel you are right and doing the right thing, then God bless you is all I can say. I dont think Sana will realize whats she's doing. And nahi hoga. Niketan - unless she has a problem with Sapna, Del or Aashka. ajev - no she wont have a problem and now Vishal is there. I told her, I';m sitting with you even though 10 people dont have a problem with you. From a game perspective, I should be sitting with the, She said, aap ke paas 10 people arent there, just me and Delu. I never let her down. Niketan is quiet. Now Rajev is discussing votes for Aashka? He names Niketan. Niketan - me? At the dining table, Santosh, Imam, Sapna, Mink and Karishma wearing Imam's wigs and singing. Santosh is tapping on the table - imli ka boota beri ka ped. Now he's humming a song. 

8:53pm - Tab came. Vrajesh is reading from the tab some task and it's all muted.

8:59pm - Everyone clapping. Santosh stood up.

Missed Bit: BB gave a few a task to do a balloon dance. Sana was paired with Vishal. Urvashi with Niketan, Aashka and Shukla and Rajev with Imam. 🤣 When the actual music starts BB shifts cam and mutes. Eventually it seems Vishal and Sana won. Sana later heard talking that BB gives tasks but doesn't even give any prize when they win.

*will stop updates here as quite tired of typing*
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago