Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to the episode when Jassi holds the press conference and they drag Malika away and no one is there to help her.
**VaRiNdEr** thumbnail

thanx queenbee.....it was an awesome update.....

doesnt malika need jessica to get gulmore out of its financial crisis.......n now she is tryin to put her behind bars..........i guess malika doesnt give a shyt bout gulmore since she found out its been bought by jessica.....therefore,,,,, she neva cared for gulmore....its was alwalys bout getting arman or getting revenge.....rite...

jasmin thumbnail
Jassidevi, your piz are soo cute, now thet really do look like a couple...what I want to know is how armaan tolerates mallika, knowing how rude and conniving she is to everyone, esp. Jassi.

That's grounds enough for dumping her!

May the better woman win!
shahidlover24 thumbnail

i bet raj will do sumthin and save jassi........thx for the awesum update!

navpreity thumbnail
 thnks>:)
wendy thumbnail

thanx for the update queeenbeeπŸ‘.

cant wait for tommorow's up date!!!!

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG where is this show heading!? If Jessica gets arrested for Jassi's murder I swear I'm going to stop watching.😑

Btw thanks for an awesome update as usual.πŸ˜ƒ

shiverz thumbnail

Thanks for the GREAT update, QB!!πŸ˜ƒ

man! i wish armaan found out about jassi today!! and i reeallly hope T&D dont drag the show for a while with this 'jessica-killed-jassi' nonsense!!!🀒🀒

Rumi thumbnail
πŸ‘!!!!!!!that was a fantasic update. i read it and felt like watching it again. it was a very beautiful episode and apu and mona acted wonderfully.  i think Raj will tell jessica about mallika's plan just before her arrest and she will change herself to jassi avatar.let's see what happens!!!!
No Angel thumbnail

WONDERFUL UPDATE AS USUAL!!πŸ‘πŸ‘