TOI : Karan Grover bonds with newbie Rishabh Sinha

cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan Grover bonds with newbie Rishabh Sinha

Just a month old in the industry, Rishabh Sinha, who plays the brash & brazen and extremely lovable, Ayaan in Zee TV's Quboool Hai, has already found his idol!

People on the sets claim Rishabh actually hero worships Karan Singh Grover, his screen brother. Karan and Rishabh who play step brothers Ayaan and Asaad in Qubool hai have found an amazing camaraderie on the sets. Karan treats Rishabh like his younger brother and helps him to improve his scenes whenever they are shooting together.

Says Rishabh,"Karan Bhai has been very kind to me. Since this is my first acting stint, he is consistently helping me with my scenes and giving me tips on acting. I'm totally in awe of his physique, his sense of style and his persona. He has an amazing screen presence. You can't help but notice him even if he is lurking somewhere behind in the frame. And don't even ask about his fan following!! By God!! That is so crazy! I have never seen women go berserk after a television star. We have seen women fasting for him, waiting for him, writing love letters to him, stalking him like a ghost, in short just going crazy about him. That is the kind of madness I hope I get to experience someday."
"People say I hero worship him and in a way maybe that's right." he continues. "Karan bhai is the ultimate male, masculanity incarnate. I look up to him and respect him like my elder brother. He not only helps me professionally but has also taken care of me on my personal front since I have just shifted base to Mumbai from Delhi. I strive to achieve the status he has acieved." says Rishabh with a twinkle in his green eyes.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-Grover-bonds-with-newbie-Rishabh-Sinha/articleshow/17465707.cms
Edited by cleopatra123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Its nice to KSG is being so considerate of him! :)
Love Asad-Ayaan duo! :D
Tfs <3
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Their bonding is really adorable and they seem to be so genuinely fond of each other.Wish we keep getting more Asad-Ayaan scenes onscreen,love these two together<3 TFS🤗
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...so cute!
in ur face bashers...who call KSG arrogant!
i really like rishabh since his splitsvilla days..he is genuine n charming1
n KSG...no words!
I LOVE HIM!!!BAS!
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KARISH rox...ah!he seems 2 luv karan lyk anything both on & off...dats sumthing spectacular...& karan helping him out...aww!he's undoubtedly da best sweethrt...TFS:)
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Obviously people worship him..
even stars worship him coz he is worth it...love him
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww this is really sweet!! KSG has always been loved not only by his fans but all the cast and crew of his shows as well!!

Rishab seems to really look up to KSG, which is very sweet!!
_BabyBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So sweet ya! It looks like Rishabh really looks up to KSG .
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cleopatra123

And don't even ask about his fan
following!! By God!! That is so crazy! I have never seen women go
berserk after a television star. We have seen women fasting for him,
waiting for him, writing love letters to him, stalking him like a ghost,
in short just going crazy about him. That is the kind of madness I hope
I get to experience someday.

I agree with all his lines here except the last one. It is hard to gain popularity like KSG as a TV star for an actor like Rishabh.😉
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its always nice to hear good things about him from others..
 All the best rishab...