Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

by addressing the issue earlier, i meant much before Amrita reappeared, like whenever he took 'THE' drastic step...though no man in his right mind would admit to his loving wife that he slept with another woman for whatever reason, Sampooran should have atleast made Ratan aware that such a thing had happened for so and so reason...It must have much before Ratan concieved...It all depends on the Sampooran's letter now, the reason better be something believable 😳
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I did not know that a Chaskameter or Hall of Flame existed in the forum. After searching intensely, I was able to come across the Chaskameter! Due to  time restraint, I just rush in and rush out after glancing at the forum, comments etc. Now I am also aware that Heena is the moderator.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hinz

by addressing the issue earlier, i meant much before Amrita reappeared, like whenever he took 'THE' drastic step...though no man in his right mind would admit to his loving wife that he slept with another woman for whatever reason, Sampooran should have atleast made Ratan aware that such a thing had happened for so and so reason...It must have much before Ratan concieved...It all depends on the Sampooran's letter now, the reason better be something believable 😳

we'll have to see whether Sampooran wrote that letter now or at the time when he committed that mistake. may be he wanted to tell Ratan everything much before Amrita came into the picture, but the letter didn't reach her
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

we'll have to see whether Sampooran wrote that letter now or at the time when he committed that mistake. may be he wanted to tell Ratan everything much before Amrita came into the picture, but the letter didn't reach her

Sampooran wrote the letter after Amrita left Veera with him...he wrote it when Ratan didnt wanna listen to him...he had left the letter and it got misplaced somehow...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hinz

Sampooran wrote the letter after Amrita left Veera with him...he wrote it when Ratan didnt wanna listen to him...he had left the letter and it got misplaced somehow...

thanks ..may  be i missed tht part ðŸ˜›
hinz thumbnail

copying my reply to another post...

a big let down!
I had a feeling this would be the reason but I thought the writers might surprise us with a believavle/acceptable story but what a waste...it was utterly ridiculous the way Ratan reacted...I would have tried to ignore the reason if Ratan had stuck to her gripe but the way she started blaming herself for not giving Sampooran a chance really made things worse...
lets hope they dont ridicule themselves more...let bygones be bygones...they should focus on RanVeera now coz that story is way better than the pathetic past...