Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this aspect is that i dnt like of suraj, yes he is supporting his iwfe, but he is uting pressure on her to do it behind mum, hen there is added pressuire
  1. lying to babho
  2. getting no respite form housework will be up night and then housework bound ot lagg somewhere 
  3. sandys guilt
then when it will come out then it will be that she forced suraj to go against his mum and babho as usual wld forget all good points of her, for me a brave suraj would have been stepping up and saying like she fulfilled her patni dharam for me and stopped me from giving up on my dream i will do my pati dharam and stop her giving up her dream and i will make her study to his mum!! this behind the back attitude is just 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs. Enough of sad epis Expecting some SurYa moments😳🤔 Edited by Yaalini - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing.  What happened to the other females in the family like Meena or Chavvi or Chaturi ? Why is Bhabo working alone ?  I wanted Suraj to be the one to drop Sandhya. Other arrangements for her travel do not appeal to me. Dropping Sandhya is the only way they are going to be together. Day time Suraj works in the shop. Night Sandhya goes to college. Where do they have the time to interact and romance.😉  College ke bahane SurYa moments ka besabri se intezar ho raha hai... Bhabo knowing or not knowing we have to wait and watch. Still that aspect  is unclear to me. So will reserve my comments.Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UMDU

Thank you for sharing.  What happened to the other females in the family like Meena or Chavvi or Chaturi. Why is Bhabo working alone ?  I wanted Suraj to be the one to drop Sandhya. Other arrangements for her travel do not appeal to me. Dropping Sandhya is the only way they are going to be together. Day time Suraj works in the shop. Night Sandhya goes to college. Where do they have the time to interact and romance.😉  College ke bahane SurYa moments ka besabri se intezar ho raha hai... Bhabo knowing or not knowing we have to wait and watch. Still that aspect unclear to me.

You are right aunty😉 . I wish the ni8 classes are only for completing her degree course😕 
UMDU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaalini

You are right aunty😉 . I wish the ni8 classes are only for completing her degree course😕 

Yes they are Yaalini. She has to complete her one year of graduation and than join coaching for civil services exam which she cannot appear in till she is 21. College is only one more year .
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...
Anyhow why this Sandy is trying to help bhabho?😡. When you have an aim, first you should stand on your foot for it. Lot of Aangan drama😡
-Ayeshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaalini

Tfs. Enough of sad epis Expecting some SurYa moments😳🤔

Agree with you..!!! Enough of these...!!! No matter how the storyline goes, badly want some SurYa moments...!!!
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...omg......no prediction please...😒...enjoy as it comes.........

cvz never failed to give surya moments with surprises......