Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Now coming to Jayashree!

I am trying to see some justification in this girl but unable to! What to say??!! Cudn't they hunt for fresh young new face in all the time that they had with them! 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Geethu, Poo, pooja, Ami..😃

I am not looking like a pahngurl..but definitely Kunal has nice style statement...thats it..i rest my case..
The worrysome thought is the Nanhi article and we are worried abt his pants...OMG...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: passionalive

What you guys are running behind his pants...its an age old pants style running in India ..

Thats called Jodhpurs and that bandgala (closed neck- chinese collar types) .everone cant pull it off..sab ladke nahin pehente...old kings used to wear yaar..

Kam se kam kisi ki tarah gawdy anhin lag aha ..jo last time pata nahin kya pehen ke aayee thi..🤢

yes i n my village old peoples wearing this type paint..but ab yeh fashion main aa gaya.

KKK pe yeh paint suit ho rahi hai bas uski height jaada choti dikh rahi hai main bas yeh bol rahi hoon.

waise bhi Aaisi koi ceez nahi hai to hamare hero ko suit na kare 😉
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked ashnoor. Beautiful hair. 😳 whrz AKS?! Y no pic of her's. Hope shez not having a loud make up dis time.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: passionalive

Hi Geethu, Poo, pooja, Ami..😃

I am not looking like a pahngurl..but definitely Kunal has nice style statement...thats it..i rest my case..
The worrysome thought is the Nanhi article and we are worried abt his pants...OMG...

haa yaar inko aur koi ladki mili nahi 😕 i hope iske final na kare becoz nanhi ye kaha se dikhti hai yeh to AS kkk se bhi badi dikhti hai..

i think badi nanhi ka kaam jaise tune kaha tha sirf MM ki story suna na hai 😆 agar Aaisa huva to best rahega.
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Now coming to Jayashree!

I am trying to see some justification in this girl but unable to! What to say??!! Cudn't they hunt for fresh young new face in all the time that they had with them! 

i too thought of some girl like navika from english- vinglish...but this is BIG disap
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe to laga tha ki mahadev me jaise aashnoor ko replace kiya tha usi type ka replcement hoga but ye to kya ho gaya.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: geethu07

I liked ashnoor. Beautiful hair. 😳 whrz AKS?! Y no pic of her's. Hope shez not having a loud make up dis time.

she is doing stage performance so makeup thoda to loud hoga but i hope last time jaisa wired na ho 😆
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohk bahut zyada discussion ho gaya kkk ki pant par...Wats dis new news Abt jayashree as new nanhi and Anjan jiand madhuri ji not part of it..i mean how can we not have jiji bua
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geethu07

May be she hasn't reached the place yet and still in the beauty saloon doing or removing loud makeup! 😆

Everyone looks so so different and out of place in such occasions! So no more comments! Hope they get their looks right in the show as MM is what matters to me! 😉