Niketan Karishma Moments from Live Feed - VIDEO

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Many members requested me to post video of Niketan and Karishma together, so i started compiling them and here is the first part of that compilationπŸ˜ƒ:-
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SE8gQex0QI[/YOUTUBE]

Dailymotion Link:- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvjajm_niketan-karishma-moments-part-1_shortfilms
P.S. Please keep checking this thread for more, because i will be regularly updating this thread with more NIetan Karishma Moments as soon as i compile them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihashu thumbnail
OMG .. Thank you so muchhh πŸ˜ƒ and please if u live in india please vote for them online πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou so much for this.😳
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: minihashu

OMG .. Thank you so muchhh πŸ˜ƒ and please if u live in india please vote for them online πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

You are so fast, i think you were stalking me when i will post these videos. I was just going to PM you but u reached before my PM reaches you. πŸ˜†
samaira25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phew!! Finally! πŸ˜†
Thanx a lot! πŸ˜†
minihashu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

You are so fast, i think you were stalking me when i will post these videos. I was just going to PM you but u reached before my PM reaches you. πŸ˜†

haha i just came on the forum and saw ur post .. so are u gonna vote for them ? please say yesπŸ˜›
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: minihashu

haha i just came on the forum and saw ur post .. so are u gonna vote for them ? please say yesπŸ˜›

I will vote for Nik and Sana because they are my favourites, rest depends on my mood . πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: samaira25

Phew!! Finally! πŸ˜†
Thanx a lot! πŸ˜†

You girls were really waiting for it. πŸ˜† You also reached before my PM reached you. πŸ˜†
samaira25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="2">You girls were really waiting for it. πŸ˜† You also reached before my PM reached you. πŸ˜†</font></font>

Every day, every second I keep on checking whether you have posted the videos or not πŸ˜›
breakingviews thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks bro, got ur PM but no permission to Access it Edited by breakingviews - 11 years ago