Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm loving this cant wait to read how the story will play out :)
HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww.. AA.. This is mind-blowing...⭐️

Enjoying your ride... So, this is how RK and Madhu's life intersect.. Yuvraj similar to his father but at least he did not want madhu dead. Good thing.πŸ˜†

Ohh... thiis is just nice.. Actually... I don't know... I think I like the previous one better. RK coming to madhu's village was a bit unbelievable thing for me...

I had read the 1st chapter in LJ... stilll seeing to aspects of their story sounds interesting too..

And one more thing... Uh.. Don't mind my telling you.. Uh... "Ahaan" thing which RK says... well, if possible could you use less.. or maybe.. I am little corrupted with my thoughts of the show.. where his Ahaan is so sweet and genuine ... here in your fanfic.. I feel it is forced and sometimes sarcastic! 

keep the sarcastic ones but if possi remove those forced ones... It just did not sound right for.. Well, that is me.. Sorry..

Over all.. I like your writing.. So no complaints.. just try and use Ahaan when necessary...
Edited by HopelessLove - 11 years ago
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow! he is a fantastic choice to play madhu's brother! πŸ˜Š what an update! simply superb! i love your story because its just so different from the rest, and shows a glimpse of what Madhu's life could have been like. and also i read part one on your blog! The flashback was very intense and well written. I can't wait for the next update! thank you for the pm!😊
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting part
cont soon

KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
continue soon 😳
awesome update
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update- waiting for more though😳
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heya...

Enjoyed the update. I could actually watch the whole saga infront of my eyes. Beautiful update.

I felt sad for Trishna. Rishbala scene was too good.
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Thanks a lot for the update!
Wonderful narration yar, I felt as though I was seeing a customary old village!
Loved it!
I didn't enjoy the part where u mentioned RK was a bigger star than SRK! πŸ˜‰ (I'm an SRK fan) πŸ˜†

And good casting buddy! Rithvik will be good as Yuvraj!
Looking forward to the next update! :)

I'm glad that "old village, away from the rest of the world" feeling came across- it is really very different from anything RK has never seen- not that he would admit it!πŸ˜‰
As for the RK/SRK- Trishna's opinion, not mine!πŸ˜†
Thanks for commenting!
infinity_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heyya Apollo! πŸ€—

I've read the first two chapters, and I must say I'm already intrigued by what's gonna happen next!
I could actually imagine Madhubala as a village belle in a ghagra and all... but still dignified and a class apart from all the others! πŸ˜³ And RK, yeah as handsome and as charming as ever.. <3
Yuvraj does irk me at times, but well he loves Madhu, so I can deal with him! πŸ˜†
And yeah, its refreshing to read an FF set in the rural side.. and with a rustic touch. The story seems to be progressing well... but I just can't imagine what's gonna come next.. or how these two's infatuation will rise to the level of ishq and junoon... but I'm sure you are gonna make me fall for the story and these two no matter what..! :D

Looking forward for the next part. :)

-Sharmi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update. 
Enjoyed reading it..😊