Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys ...just wanna say all are playing games and faking it out...did not del and ashka  themselves  say that it impossible tg judge real faces in the house of big boss coz all are palying game

its all game...lets watch and see who is playing better and the best player will win ...thats it...

compassion sympathy love affections friendship are being used in the show as  pawns by the contestents just to prove their point and gain maximum vote...

the one who fakes best making it look real will be the winner  😉
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjanruna

Who am i to give advice, i shared my opinion ? i m just laughing how low few indian can go to worship their cine star and serial star.

Plz don't bring nationalities into discussions. and if you are talking about love for actors, you have not seen even 1% here . If you were present in JDJ5 forum you would have known what it is , And the comment you made about loving is completely irrelevant because this post is about delu and rajiv playing together not about the love of any star.
Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
richasrivas79 thumbnail
whatever said and done , i would really want to reunite. They truly rock as a couple
I will jump from Telstra tower if Rajeev wins😲