Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw, wen the village house is getting demolished n there's all chaos n everybody running towards the garden area, Delnaz is seen shouting 'Rajeev, Rajeev...'
Now why so much concern or care for a 'Co-Contestant'???
This shows how fake this lady is n both the husband wife are playing together in this show...!
One of them will be in the Finale for sure.
I hope its Rajev Paul
Dont jump on to the conclusion by just watching a pre-cap. Please watch full scene and then bash somebody or say something against anyone.. 
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

One of them will be in the Finale for sure.
I hope its Rajev Paul

yeah...he is far more bearable than Delnaz...!

Did she yell Rajiv Rajiv ya Sana Sana πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ashdgr8

<font color="#000066">Did she yell Rajiv Rajiv ya Sana SanaπŸ˜•</font>

the precap was shown thrice, n I heard carefully she was shouting for Rajiv, there was lots of smoke so I think she was looking around for him...!
Well even i want rajeev to win and if she screamed rajeev rajeev i m happy kuch toh humanity hain us mein
Originally posted by ranjanruna

What mentality few people have? get a life. When there is a tragedy human forget all past thing for that moment he try to save own life and then whom he knew well. And all these urvashi fans jump into prove their point on fakeness. All these hate campaigner get a LIFE and be in peace.

thanx for ur unsolicited advice...*Imam style* πŸ˜†

Chalo i will give u case study . Supose u r in a house with some friends u knew 2 months and a close relative having relation for 20 years but due to some reason broke relationship recently. Now fire caught that house and life death situation 1. Whom u try to cry for help first 2. Whom u try to save first.

well, m on vacation enjoying at my home n hav taken a short break from studies so plz no more case studies πŸ˜†

but yeah...if I've known sum1for so long, I wud not treat him like a doormat on national tv or accuse him of living off my income or on compatibility issues...she has insulted him tym n again n the fellow genuinely cares for her n has kept mum on personal issues...but she has used him like a tissue paper...

but if, in any case its a pre-planned thing which I feel it is, then, I say its fooling the audience n fellow contestants...either accept it that Yes, We are very much together or stay like a divorced couple...I dun believe on this fake couple...!Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago

Who am i to give advice, i shared my opinion ? i m just laughing how low few indian can go to worship their cine star and serial star.

And how does my being an Indian affect my opinion...plz mind wat u say...dun bring nationality or religion in between...m not here to fight...be polite n only speak related to the topic...m not goin to take any personal comments!!