Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Can believe Vishal was so mean when talking about Sana. 😡

You don't deserve her as a friend.

Vishal didn't exactly backstab or bitch about Sana. He has always been irritated with her asking him to spend more time and sit with her. So, I think Vishal just expressed his irritation. 😆

Other than that, Vishal has also supported Sana. He could have joined the Nikku-Urvashi gang during Rajeev vs.Sana captaincy elections, but he chose to remain loyal to his friend, Sana. Similarly, Sana was too excited yesterday that she is safe and didn't bid Vishal a proper goodbye. Based on that incident, we can't conclude that Sana changed colours and  is mean to Vishal.

Its just a minor irritation he has against her. Its common in friendships. I am sure he would still be loyal to her when he returns to the main house.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vishal attitude was quite straight forward today i liked and found it quite good but i can see ego issues in him ,he actualy needs who keeps showing interest ,who gives attention like karishma rather who demands attention ,he has been splitvilla winner after all where so many girls were behind him.
sreepads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Vishal showed his true colours. Sadly Salman never showed him the videos of Sana saving him. Shameful Vishal. 

I agree, I used to like Vishal when he came initially...but today I hate him the most...I am really shocked at his opinions towards Sana...After Karishma came he totally changed...He forgot that Sana saved him twice...this is really bad...He is not realising that Karishma was just playing a game with him...He should not believe Karishma because Karishma does whatever Niketan says...She grabbed captainship from him and nominated him. Whereas Sana was not like that. Sana stood by him when he was in trouble. Really shame on Vishal
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey everyone cut poor vishal sme slack. 

he ws so spicy in sat episode. loved him! ❤️❤️