Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
and then??? jadi update karo na... plz...

was a gud update dear...
viny_queen thumbnail
😭😭😭😭if ram doing this i really dont like it😑😑😑😑 but story is niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
doll.raya thumbnail
wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ itna emotional yaar πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š pls don tell that Ram will ask Priya to move on with Rajat at least for peehu's sake πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doll.raya

wow πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ itna emotional yaar πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š pls don tell that Ram will ask Priya to move on with Rajat at least for peehu's sake πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

hAHAHAha this one s niceee... 
but fikar not aisa mein nahin chahati
ananya456 thumbnail
one night she was missing Ram that much that she can sense that her heart ruining down.as in it wil melt if she had to stay any more second wth out Ram...she put her hand out in the Rain... and then...Somebody was there too, To get his hand out in the rain ,, letting the rain to touch the hands of Her imagination...

'' Soch hu na tumhaara mein... Sapna hu na ?? apne aapko khush nasib nahin manti kya tum ?? mein chala to gaya hun,, Fir bhi tumhaare saath hu tumhaare Paas hun... tumhaare siva
 Koi mujhe dekh nahi sakta ,, ahesaas nahi kar sakta.. Chhuu nahi sakta ... ?
Waise agar mein tumhaara soch hu.. to jaise chahao tum mujhe handle kar sakti ho..
I mean... Tum mujhse baat kar sakti ho ( well jo tumne karna bandh kar di hain )
aur bhi bohot kuch...Jo tum chaho .. !! aur IF u want... Agar tum chaho, to,...''

Breaking her maun vrat ,, to break Ram 's big ''to...''
Priya said '' to kya ''
''nahin kuch nahin ''
''  Kya ?? ''
''Kabhi andaaar se wo feel nahin aya tumhe...  Ki Rato ki tanhaai mein...Chand ki angrai mein... Mombattiya jalake... Unke paas jaau.. zulf khule...Mathe pein bindi,, jisko wo sidha karde... Fir zorse Lipat jaaun unki baahon mein ??''

Priya gave a fake smile...

Ram continued '' in short... kabhi mera fayda uthane  ka maan nahin kiya ??''

bitting her lip extending her  smile and making herself lost in her Dreams...she said...

'' pata hain kya ??? aab to mein sure hun ki aap mere sapna ho... Kyunki Real life mein...Mera Ram itna ,, Romantic nahin ho sakte... wo to Golu hain... gussa hi jante hain..Gusse mein Badi Badi Batein karte hain... Lekin jab pyaar ki baari hota hain..Kuch kahete hi nahin hain...sirf jatate hain... Dekhona... Pyar karte the kitna mujhe...Par kahan nahin...samay pe ahesaas dila dia...Mujhe bachaane ke liyee..Unhone apnii...par fayda kya hua  ,, mein kahan zinda hua ?? meine to tabhi jina bandh kar diya... jab doctors ne kahan ki wo unhe zinda nahin rakh payee.. saans lene mein aur zinda rahene mein..kafi fark hain,,...
aur jahataq aapki fayada uthane ki baad...
mujhe dekhne ka aur jaanne ka haq  meine sirf Mr.Kapoor ko diya hain... enke khwab ko bhi nahin...I love him That much ''

now a silence of love covered the room...
The big green Room of kapoor mansion can seriously now feel the breath of two individuals... One with the feeling of loosing someone... and One with the feeling of gaining saomeone back...Not only Priya can see the droplets of cry In Ram's face,, But also the stars and the big round moon can feel that tears,,
But it is still her dreams ,,she belived...

The story ends... when Ram continued ''Tumne to meri chhori kab pakar li thi priya...aur ha  sirf tumhi nahin ho,,jo mujhe chhu sakta hain...Mujhe mahesoos kar sakta hain...(keeping outside his palm once again ,,he showed Priya ,, that the drops of Rain can touch him too ) he brought his hands back and placd his wet palm over her face ,,starting from her forehead ,slipping down her curved nose to her lips to gift her that Rain ..that can MAKE her feel and that will say her
''Ur Ram is Alive...in U ..with u , as ur friend as ur husband as ur life and as a human, Somebodies Goluputtar, somebodies BETA ,somebodies bhai,, somebodies frnd, Pihu's Papa and Only hers behalf,only hers soulmate ''

Thank you
   😊

Edited by ananya456 - 11 years ago
ananya456 thumbnail

TFS ???????????????????????????
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oyyye, toh finally u have unfolded the mystery, so Ram was making her fool, tooo bad, he has taken his revenge, but this way, is not correct, para hain Priya ke saath saath mujhe kitna hurt kiya, kitna rulaya, kitna emotional jar diya, I will never ever forgive u for this Mr. Kapoor...it us brilliant, I loved it, u made me cry, made me emotional but at last u brought smile on my face, luv u yaar, and plz pray that Ram don't die in the show or neither leaves it
ananya456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

Oyyye, toh finally u have unfolded the mystery, so Ram was making her fool, tooo bad, he has taken his revenge, but this way, is not correct, para hain Priya ke saath saath mujhe kitna hurt kiya, kitna rulaya, kitna emotional jar diya, I will never ever forgive u for this Mr. Kapoor...it us brilliant, I loved it, u made me cry, made me emotional but at last u brought smile on my face, luv u yaar, and plz pray that Ram don't die in the show or neither leaves it

hahahhaahaaa
Pinkjali thumbnail
Sab kuch sir ke upar se gaya par parke bohat accha laga.. Really loved it.. Thanks for writing it..
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk u sooo much dear,... 😊 to tune usse zinda raka...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ lekin tum ne to kuch zyaada hi rula diya yaar... bt overal it ws awesomeπŸ˜ƒ