Baki Thori Si hain Zindagi..Last Part Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
(begining )

D : m sorry hum unhe nahin bacha payee

'' yeh nahin ho sakta

''  yeh nahin ho sakta hain na ??? Mr.Kapoor Mar nahin sakte... Nahhhiiin  Chodd k jaa sakte hain Mr.Kapoor ''

D :Hum unke body ko abh chodd nahin sakte... Its a Police case

Thik hain dctor...(tears ran down from Vikram's eyes )

After 2 days

Ram is not here now... Aur yeh sach priya vishvas nahin kar parahi... she is havng no feelings...she is not having the gutts to feel this huge truth...She Blvs Ram is allive and thus will not make her eyes to shed tears... But she cant feel anything... She is just looking outside the window alone in their old room... Thinking of Ram's car...Which he will rode and come n his house back...

Suddenly...

''Priya ?!??''

a heartdesiring voice came to the stony priya and she searched for that voice and turned around to see ,,the most pleasant surprize for her ...which she wanted to c realy ,,bcz she knw only Ram can make her cry...without whose firm grip whose firm hug she wont be able to sqeezeee out all her feelings going through her mind

Her Face sparked ... her eyes were looked shockingly beautifull with the layer of tear which already covered her untill now deserted eyes... Her face had a satisfactory smile  with relief and sigh and her lips could hardly utter
''Ra-a-aam !! '' and her legs ordered her to run and have a delightfull heavenly hug and she listened what they instructed and ran from that corner of their room to  the place were Ram is standing with a little smile...

She Ran and stopped when she finaly reached Ram's shirt and hold it firmly with all her big and nails and making his shirt  get wet by all her stored cries...
She melted her heart th much she could and Thanked God for Giving her Back her life ..her Ram...

suddenly it was natasha to open the door of Priya's room...She said keeping Down dinner she brought For priya... '' priya ,,kuch na khaane se Bhai vapas to nahin ane wale hein na ??''

will be back

Edited by ananya456 - 11 years ago
tu ne ram ko maadaala😭
very emotional part 
ram ko wapas lao na
kya hein yaar... 😭😭 ruladiya na.. continue soon...
Kya se kya ho gya ananya tere Os me... 😭 😭
Ananya kamini heart attack dena toh koi tujhse sikhe.. Itna khubsurat sapna kyu dhikaya..! Awsm start , update soon..
please bring ram back... it was so short cont soon... but not sad one...
yaar, tum story ram ko zinda vaapis laogi na πŸ˜•
Nice post, update soon.

Your title suggest tat u also follow Parichay like me, I really love that BG son inParichay.😳
WTH.. Loved it.. Beautiful piece of introductory writing.. Continue ASAP..
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Nice post, update soon.

Your title suggest tat u also follow Parichay like me, I really love that BG son inParichay.😳

i dnt follow parichay,...But its true i heard this song first at parichay then i watched agnipath...
But  if ts the matter which show i follow...its only Balh... I just c baki serials when their is nothing t c