Posted: 11 years ago
oh anyone remember that in gh track
buaji ek aur kambal hota to muh bhi dakh leti๐Ÿ˜†
i thought it was for a sec barun not asr in it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vkp1989

'kisi ko ye janane ki jarurat nahi hai ki jab hum akele hote hain to kya karte hain' bas๐Ÿ˜‰

that one was epic. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jo boloonga, wo karogi...bas
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arnav singh raizada...sirf naam hi kafi...HOGA...sannu ki

Hume to ye sexy poora chahiye...bas.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rushshri

arnav singh raizada...sirf naam hi kafi...HOGA...sannu ki

Hume to ye sexy poora chahiye...bas.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.โค๏ธ.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by adithyan - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi, sonaholic, rashmi, anyone else? all in the gutter today i see. on that thoda dard hoga and jo main kar sakta hoon woh tum nahin kar sakti note, a thought. i was wondering about the morning after the night before. so, after the whole thingie, the only indication that something different had happened, as in they'd made love, the only indication was a slightly lost look in her eyes when she wakes up and tender smile, then leap up into frenetic shadi tayyari.

and he sort of rather cutely asks on the phone if all was well after ho hum er last night.

remember her robust answer?

mmm a little batty the whole thing.

i want that scene re-written and reshot. bas.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

hi, sonaholic, rashmi, anyone else? all in the gutter today i see. on that thoda dard hoga and jo main kar sakta hoon woh tum nahin kar sakti note, a thought. i was wondering about the morning after the night before. so, after the whole thingie, the only indication that something different had happened, as in they'd made love, the only indication was a slightly lost look in her eyes when she wakes up and tender smile, then leap up into frenetic shadi tayyari.

and he sort of rather cutely asks on the phone if all was well after ho hum er last night.

during the remarriage track i think the creatives were to confused what to do...remarriage was not their plan i believe...so ...
because i always believe arnav will never want a suhaagraat befor marriage for khushi's sake even with her permission...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adithyan

during the remarriage track i think the creatives were to confused what to do...remarriage was not their plan i believe...so ...
because i always believe arnav will never want a suhaagraat befor marriage for khushi's sake even with her permission...

mmm i tend to think, they certainly made love that night. that's what made me have faith in khushi again. in fact, that strange behaviour on the night of his planned sr, was unnerving. five minutes before that she'd referred to herself as his patni. i really really felt bad for the character called arnav singh raizada that night. it is to his credit that he just lost his cool and then went for a drive to cool off. relationships are complex things, love is a funny feeling. the essence of that is what it was all about for me.

i agree with you, the writers were very confused those days. otherwise a really beautiful sequence would have followed their first time together. and it would have been written with sharp understanding, explored with taste and beauty. as the 21 september episode was.

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hello๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes agreed. that scene was bit confusing. seeing all the hopla that khushi created for saath phere before that, it was just weird to see that reaction๐Ÿ˜• she was perfectly fine , i expected a bit of shyness from her. but as adithyan said i too think that during whole remarriage track the whole creative team were confused as to what they should show and every sequence was decided at last moment.
and lm too said that the time  sequence given to them was short.
that  farmhouse sequence was amazing no doubt but the reaction was for me too was a bit miss. it was one of the important step in their relation but the reaction shown specially khushis was a little unappealing and incomplete.