Fragile, yet unable to be broken.
This rose, like our love,
Will never die.

The dew kissed petals represent
The tears we've cried.
It often says the words of affection
That sometimes go unspoken.

Please do not leave our love on the shelf,
With me, you do not have to be afraid to be yourself.

As our life together begins,
I want you to hold the porcelain rose close to your heart.
And remember our love is too strong to be torn apart

~PROLOGUE~

She was sitting in a lone corner of her room...ready to slit her wrist...Her trembling hands shivered, as she made her hold tight on the knife...Her mind kept on commanding her to end herself in a sharp blow...She for the final time looked around at the walls...which only screamed of their love...Her gaze stuck on his smiling face...and she scruched her eyes tight, letting out her painful tears...Her heart cried to get rid of his memories, his love, their love...Why it was getting so tough to end herself...

Her cries screeched through the air, as the determination to kill herself drowned...shaking her soul to now live with the burden of her life...Her grip on the knife loosened, as she kept gazing at their love, which echoed from every corner of her room...
A deadly silence prevailed, as her numb hands moved to grab the image of their togetherness...Her soul craved for his one last embrace...that soothing touch...
"geet" she heard him whisper...as her gaze started searching him in the darkness...She stood on her limping feet, trying to catch his hazy image...Her trembling steps halted infront of the mirror...making her look at her bruised state...

Geet moved back, not able to bear her state...as the images of that horrible night came crashing...She struggled to hold herself safe, but her own touch disgusted her...She madly looked around for the knife, panicking to end herself...And the next moment a deafening roar pierced the air, followed by a ghastly silence...
"maan" she whispered, smiling to her death bed...

Authors Note :- The above content may sound little scary...So please sensitive people can avoid reading this OS...

It has been said...time heals all wounds...But I do not agree...The wounds remain...With time, the mind protects its sanity...covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens...But it is never gone...

- Geet Handa

The damage was permanent...there would be scars...But even the angriest scars faded over the time...I belive my love is capable of soothing her pain...I will never let her live in those moments ever again...

- Maan Singh Khurana

~Link to all my work~

Hellooo guys how are you all...I am back again with another short story for you guys...It will be hardly of 4 parts...As  u can guess the story is little dark...But will try to make it as simple as possible...

Still will ask sensitive people to avoid it...as i don't want any bashing on this story...

I hope readers will support me...and seriously i need it this time...Pls give it a try...

love u lots,
varsha😊

(C) 2012 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved.

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ€—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************

di ...kabhi kabhi mujhe na Almighty ko ghussa karne ko mood hota hai ..
yeh itni ache writing skills kyun dee dii aap jaisi devil ke paas ..

me sobbing reading it ..
itna painful prologue dee rahe hu di ..
bachoon ko rolaoge ...

BUT

i loved ur starting poem ..
awestruck with it ...😳😳

the porcelain rose ...

what an example ..
actually it is undying just like thr love ...!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maaneet's prospective was true ...but i loved maan's oath ...awee he is ready to accept her with all her pain n bruises ..

me kind of getting the idea of what would have happened with her ..yet can't dare enough to type it hope i am wrong ..

ek BALA WALA THANK U ..πŸ˜‰

iss ko sirf 4-5 parts tak rakhne ke liye ..
mien iss se ziada bardasht bhi nhi kar paati ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Now start it soon ..n end it soon as well ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
u know y i am saying it ...😳😳

All the Best ...waise pata tou hai u will rock it YET AGAIN ..
but fir bhi
PAPA new project ki starting par bolte hain na ..

LUV YA
Sobia ...πŸ€—

BTW ..
me first ...dhinka chika ...πŸ˜†

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 11 years ago
mahimaneet thumbnail

~CHARCTER SKETCH~

Maan Singh Khurana :- A 25yrs old charming guy...Who lives with his dadi maa in Khurana Mansion...His parents died when he was just 4 yrs old...and sinces than his dadima looked after him...He has just completed his studies and now learning business under the supervision of his Mentor, his dadima...
Wana take over KC completely by himself...He want it to reach the same heights where it used be at the time of his dad...

Madly in love with Geet handa, whom he met through a common friend...Very serious about his relationship with her...And even his dadima has approved it...

For him she is his life...his world...his inspiration...his everything...Without her he is nothing...

Geet Handa:- A very vivacious bubbly girl...24 yrs old, and is now in her final years of MBA...Staying alone, as her parents are divorced...Highly rich, but very down to earth...

Is hopelessly in love with maan...She first time met him at armaan's party, where their friends smartly abondoned them to spent some time alone...

For her she is everything what maan wants her to be...In short her life starts and ends on him...She is nothing without him...And belives only he has that right to touch her soul...

~INDEX~

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
ehehe ..mene aapki index ki jaga maar li ...πŸ˜†
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

chalo i am entering with MSK pic ..😳😳

mahimaneet thumbnail

CHARCTER SKETCH TOH PAD LE MERI MAA
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

WHAT A CS di ..

me tou totally flat over this sweetie cutie pair ...😳😳

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahimaneet

CHARCTER SKETCH TOH PAD LE MERI MAA

Maa nahi beta ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

aur mene parh liya Papa ...😳😳
mahimaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sobia4maaneet

WHAT A CS di ..

me tou totally flat over this sweetie cutie pair ...😳😳

yup issiliye toh CS diya hai...u know thoda reliefπŸ˜‰
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
acha me updating Dark Angel Aap aarahe hu wahan ...??