Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
She means that we wanted to see her and Barun together in the show as arnav and since he was not going to be there we wanted it to end and now that is has ended she is not going to be romancing Barun ( in real life) so either ways in the show or now post the show...

But she added that they would all,like to work together again ! 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG u interprested in wrong way...just the opposite ! Sanaya praised Barun a lot...Barun is her best frnd damn it ! stop this negativity !!
she meant bysaying "Barun ko toh romance nahin karne wali hoon",  since the show ended we will not see ArShi romance at all...so she asked what's the point here to end the show as we will not see Khushi romancing Arnav once it ends ?Edited by tamy267 - 11 years ago
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that we would see Barun and Sanaya together and hopefully soon!!
MAS_5253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anky-

Why must this forum turn into Sanaya VS Barun at everyopportunitythey get!

Please stop!

I am sure Sanaya didn't mean it in that way. Stop looking for non-existential proofs.

Khyaali pulao pakaana band karo pileej!

kya kare yeh hai aadat se majbur koi bhi mauka nahi chodte ...crazy ppl
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok so here is my take; Sanaya is no doubt extremely irritated/disgusted with what has happened and her tone, when asked about who is responsible etc, is similar to what it was in the Sabras interview.

She has worked hard, like all the other cast and crew and therefore this sudden turn of events made her react this way; step into her shoes and it seems justified.

Given that the line of business that she is in, she would not make a claim or decision to not work with a particular co-star especially when there is no personal/strong reason to back it with. The entire cast does not seem to have any issues with each other, which is great.

With that said and done, the feeling i got was that they all understood or knew why BS was leaving but none of them perceived that his exit will result in the end of the show.

If you notice this is the second time where Sanaya has held the fans responsible for what has happened. First in Sabras, and now here where she states that the success, right to what has become of the show today is purely because of the fans love and attachment towards IPK. And she is right to say that.

There is a lot of grey in this entire situation and no one knows what news is being shared on the other end. So, with time it shall all settle.

It was a show, destined to end one day and that it did. As a cast and crew they did their jobs, and as an audience we did ours. No hard feelings on either side, cause its show business, where like any other business all that matters is that the business runs!
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello...You are the ones thinking wrong...I never said SANAYA does no want to work with BARUN because she hates him, or she thought he jeopardized her career too...

All i am saying is in an attempt to keep ArShi alive, in order to retain SARUN...People have gone too far that Sanaya chooses not to act with Barun...NOT BECAUSE SHE HATES HIM, OR DOES NOT CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND...

I KNOW THE FACTS ...I KNOW THEI FRIENDSHIP...

But the so called FANS have made her think otherwise...

Read, understand and then jump to CONCLUSIONS
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Please stop it now..Show is Over. They are great friends and will alwys be.. Our Forum policy will destroy that. I have seen this whole video, All edited ..I think SI also told that Barun always listened to her..So leave them now, they are very very close..Last day..all over. They both will come back..They both are willing to work..SI purposely said" i will not romance Barun"In Media..that's all I can say. cannot say much.Cut It Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 11 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
AN ERA HAS COME TO AN END TODAY

AND PEOPLE ARE STILL BUSY IN BLAME GAME

SARUN ARE THE TRUEST FRIENDS IN EVERY MEANING OF WORD

AND PEOPLE WHO CANT UNDERSTAND THIS 

WELL ALL I CAN SAY 

EMOTIONS AND RELATIONS IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST
ATLEAST TO SOME PEOPLE STILL

AND ARSHI IS ETERNAL

CANT WE ALL BETOGETHER AND TRY TO KEEP ARSHI ALIVE

RATHER THAN ALL THESE NEGATIVE THINGS
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arsf

s not about sanaya romancing barun...or some one else nd vice versa...sanaya is angry justified...halla bol was also justified...it was abt khushi loving sum1 else instead of arnav after showing such pure love for each oder...how can she love sum1 else...luk at todays episode twas edited ...earlier arnav's death was planned...arnav saying to khushi main tumhare paas rahu na rahu sath hamesha rahunga...so after al this new guy in khushi's life was nt acceptable...people were against spoiling arnav khushi's love...so yeah answer to sanaya's question it was nt about sanaya romancing sum1 esle oder than barun but khushi romancing sum1else

nd again she dnt mean she's nt working wd barun nemre...it just dat in tv industry it takes lots of tym nd effort if the same jodi is being repeated again...so i wnt say its nt possible but yeah nt possible ryt nw...again they crossed their fingers saying pra we wrk together again...next lalit mohan said hel try to bring them al together...also barun mentioned ipkknd2... dats simply means its in sum part of thei mind...so again i wud say its nt impossible but nt possible ryt nw...

if she held bs responsible she wud hav just thanked him formally nd enede it then nd thre itself...there was no need of mentioning..."besides mohit he's my fav co-star"...she dnt even say "after" but "besides"...obvi...she dusnt hold him responsible...

well said dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS SEE AND LISTEN TO THE WHOLE VIDEO PROPERLY N CAREFULLY ...ALSO LISTEN TO THE LAST COMMENT BY SANAYA OKAY ...😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GBclient%3Dmv-google&client=mv-google&v=ILtUetE2Kt8 

GUYS THIS IS WHAT I MAKE OF IT ...I THINK SINCE SANAYA  IS NOT ACTIVE ON NET DUE TO HER TIGHT  SCHEDULE ...THE POOR GIRL HAS  NO IDEA THAT WE ALL ARE NOT ONLY PRAYING ALREADY  BUT ALSO CONSTANTLY CALLING EMAILING TWEETING SPAMMING  STARPLUS TO GIVE US A NEW ROMANTIC SHOW WITH SARUN AS THE MAIN LEAD  AND THE WHOLE CAST TOGETHER  AGAIN ! ! !

SEE... GUYS SANAYA IS NOT SAYING THAT SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING  WITH BARUN BUT HER POINT OF VIEW IS THAT ... IT WILL BE  IMPOSSIBLE IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES  TO MANAGE  THE AVAILABILITY OF BOTH  BARUN AND HER AT THE SAME TIME FOR A NEW SHOW  TO LAUNCH SO WE GUYS  SHOULD FORGET THE IDEA OF HER ROMANCING BARUN ALL TOGETHER  

...AND THE END OF THE VEDIO SHE VERY HOPFULLY IS   ASKING US TO DO  WHAT EVER WE CAN TO GET SARUN AND THE WHOLE CAST TOGETHER IN A NEW SHOW...FINGERS CROSSED ...πŸ˜‰ 

SO GUYS CALL ...EMAIL ...TWEET ...SPAM OR MSG TO STARPLUS TO GIVE US A NEW ROMANTIC SHOW WITH SARUN AND THE CAST TOGETHER SINCE ... THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MANAGE IT πŸ˜‰