Users

Frequent Posters

Signora2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks for the updates EE
signora2
envious_eyes thumbnail

prerna to undergoes surgery to deliver the baby...

the doctor tells veena that pre has to undergo surgery for her delivery..

now inside the OT pre is screaming with pain..and there anu is feeling uneasy(looks like some sorta telebathy).. he feels that probably life wants him to start afresh.. (oooowaaann) prerna finally delivers a baby boy..

Prerna promises her child that she will always protect him. Shekhar gives sweets to Moloy and his family. Komolika is stunned to hear that Suman has delivered a baby.

moloy shocked again..

Moloy hears about all that has happened in the office during his absence. He is shocked about the Rs 10-crore lawsuit against Prerna

bacha bichhad gaya..

Prerna gives her baby to Suman..

baby's name..

prerna names the baby "prem".. prem means love and also means anurag... prerna tells the baby that she will always love anurag..

back to crap..

Praveen and Anupam decide to distribute quilts to beggars and then take them back and sell them. Harihar tells Moloy that Praveen had been in his room. Rakhee overhears this and questions Praveen about it. Praveen convinces her that he was being good.

Moloy asks Praveen about the missing chain. The latter tells him that he saw the chain lying in the room and put it away in a drawer. Moloy finds the chain and is sorry that he suspected Praveen. We discover that Praveen saved his neck by selling the quilts and buying a new chain.

komo talks senti..

Komolika tells Anurag that she will wait for the day when he begins to trust her with his worries.

nive gets flirty..

Nivedita decides to meet Vinit. Anupam suspects that she is flirting with him.

anu gives an explanation..

Anurag tells Moloy why he filed a Rs 10-crore suit against Prerna. Moloy asks him if he is happy with Komolika..

(bechara anu ab kya bole.. aankh hai bhari bhari aur tum, muskurane ki baat karte ho..zakhm hai naya naya aur tum, chot khane ki baat karte ho...)

Shekhar comes to take Veena, Suman and Prerna back.

tapur..

Anurag scolds Tapur about the pills. Moloy overhears this and is stunned. Geeta, Yamini and Sunjoy talk about Tapur's marriage.

Moloy overhears them.Anupam spies on Nivedita and Vinit and wonders what they are up to. (jasoosi??lagta hai sab ko komo mai ki hawa lag gayi)😆

Moloy scolds Mohini for Tapur's behaviour and tells Tapur he will get her married. Tapur says she does not want to get married.

he looks like u!!!

Shibani tells Prerna that the child looks like her.

mere papa aa gaye!!

Prerna calls Moloy and asks him to come soon. Moloy asks Anurag to accompany him, since he is visiting one of his own people.

Moloy meets Veena while Anurag goes in to see the baby. He sees Prerna with the baby. Prerna gets emotional when she sees him with the baby. (and meanwhile our heart cries to see the 3 of them together yet away..it would be so nice if pre-anu were playing wid the baby happily)

Moloy gets an urgent call and leaves without meeting Prerna.

rakhee cries again..

Rakhee overhears Komolika commenting that Praveen and Anupam hang around the house and do nothing. She cries her heart out to Geeta, who has a showdown with Komolika.

prerna may work in basu publications..

Moloy suggests that Prerna be employed in the place vacated by Rajesh at Basu Publication. Anurag tells him that nobody at home will like it.

comment corner..

congratulations to all of us that finally anu-pre ka baby aa gaya.. but it is sad to see that the baby's biological parents cant be wid him.. the scenes are very touchy and they badly make u feel like seeing anu-pre together wid the baby..but the story-writer has other things in store for them.. lets see whats next..

JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzzz post monday update n also tuesday

hamara cable wala pagal hogaya hai uss ne star utsav bund kar diya hai 😭 i miss the updates

Kissi thumbnail
where is RONIT??????? whose gonna updates on MONDAY Episodes, can any one post it plzzzzzzzz hurry up really wanna know ................................. 😭 😭
Signora2 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates,ur titles were
perfect EE.
signora2
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭

bajjus entry is commin ...... i don wanna miss iot .. my stupid cable operator ... fookkk

i want utsav .... oh my bajju .... riyaaa .. she is my only hope
i think i wil hav 2 beg 2 infinity now .. i want the vids ... any how ... by hook or by crook ... plz plz
JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here no1fanofronit :(     but not for bajaj coz i missed that episodes last year n now also n i want to kill my cable opretor
livingforelvis thumbnail
i will change da cable .. wat elese

Riya u r my only hope .. if she gets these vids 4 me .. i wil be obliged 2 her all life
livingforelvis thumbnail
aaj maine cable opereator ko fone karke itna JHADA hai na ..... roz mereko bolte hai nxt month... nxt month ... august mein unhone bola tha mid sep mein ayega utsav ... ab tak nahi aaya hai .. ab wo log bolte hai .. nxt month for sure.... 😡 😭
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
prachi plz. dont miss da episode n i want to see bajaj entry my only hope is uuuuuuuuu dear?