Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel4ever thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i definately think its over hyped.....just coz its a SRK movie...personally i think its gonna be pointless melodrama like kal ho na and kabhi gushi kabhie gham...i dont like his films, and the music of this film is said to be really good but it sucks! theres only one good song in it, and the only reason its getting good reviews is coz its a karan johar srk movie 🀒
Ayesha_25 thumbnail
No i dnt think dat any publicity given to kank is overrated or the fact that due to all the hype it will succeed. an audience now-a-days is much harder to please and therefore a good storyline is needed for a movie to do well. As far as KANK is concerened the fact dat Karan Johar has delivered some of the best blockbusters in bollywood i think is the reason for the expectations and the hype. The reason Fanaa was hyped was due to Kajol/Aamir romantic pairing and its director Kunal Kohli and again lived upto the expectations. And for krrish since it was a sequel to Koi mil gaya i think ppl knew vot to expect from it anyway and all the koi mil gaya fans would have hyped it. So i think that media hyping a film is NOT enough for a film to do well.
P.S: My best wishes are there for all the KANK cast n crew. I hope the film does above expectations.
Affay thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna_5

Delilah, i totally disagree with you yaar... Sorry to say this.. It is a well known fact that Big B and Jaya never ever influenced or helped Abhi in getting projects... Abhi's start in filmdom was not good at all... He had flops after flops...  Major ones... His career got to the lowest ebb, even then, Big B always maintained that his son needs to show his prowess on his own, he needs to face failure, only then, he can taste success... He never helped him in his projects.. As good parents, both Jaya and Big B just supported thei son during this down phase, lifted his spirits and asked him to move and strive hard, till he achieves success... This is exactly what Abhi did.... We need to give full points to Big B and Jaya here... They never misused their fame and power to bring success to their son.... Whatever you have mentioned is not at all right...

Abhi learnt it the hard way... He tasted success with Dhoom, probably after 10-12 flops, or even more... The best thing about Abhi here, was he had the will power to go thro this bad phase, stand up and face the criticisms he received... For an actor to face that , particularly when he is the son of Big B, and not to get jittered by it, prove his worth to all and move ahead in life is surely a great achievement... Hats off to Abhi for proving his worth to one and all!!!πŸ‘Also, we should appreciated Big B and Jaya for being with their son, when he needed the most, pushing him all along to attain success... πŸ‘

verrrry nicely written πŸ‘ what you printed beautifully includes my thoughts, plus your verry good points. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ [/QUOTE]

Welllllllllllllllll said!      πŸ‘

mini2390 thumbnail
over rated ???????? wat do u mean over rated, it haz not been released yet and people already have reactions 2 the film!!!! all karan johar films have bee a hit and if this film iz getting so much publicity then thatz totally right cuz all karan johar films have been super blockbusters, so a karan johar film haz 2 get such hype!!!! luk at krrish there iz nothing in the film except sum stunts that we have seen in so many hollywud films, and people r going crazy. i mean wat about krrish, just cuz KANK haz a big star cast and its getting publicity people r thinking negatively. i think that KANK iz not over rated at all and hopefully it will be the best film of the year 2006!!!!! i hope it doz really really gud business and i wish the whole team of KANK all the best!!!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaari_puja

actually.. i dun think so. i think krrish was a great movie... it wasnt overrated... i mean it lived upto the expectations. there was emotion comendy and actionin the movie.. it had everything. i dun thinkit was overrated

πŸ˜‰ Well your entitled to ur own opinion and thats fine...and another movie that I thought was over rated was Fanaa...I was really expecting a good movie par it turned out to be really boring πŸ˜• ...now KANK I think will live up to expectations...but only time will tell naa? πŸ˜†
mini2390 thumbnail
niya, in my opinion fanna waz the only film ov this year so far that actually got the least publicity........... i mean except two trailors there waz nothing more that we knew about the film until it actually came out.... fanaa in my opinion waz not over rated in fact i think that it still did gud business even wen it had so much controversies around it and not that much publicity.
primetimee thumbnail
Well all Karan Johar movies have great publicity! πŸ˜›
And all were hit tooo! πŸ˜‰
So a movie being over-hyped dosent effect at the box-office! πŸ˜›
#1kudi thumbnail
Well.... if you think about it, Karan Johar is putting a lot on the line by choosing big stars... and so we should expect to see so much overhype. He has casted different actors and actresses, but it's his choice who he wants to cast or not!!! It's his movie!!!!He is one spending time and money on it so he should have the right to choose whatever he wants too!!! This is how i see it... nobody has to agree to it!!! later now!!!
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup! i think its much hype..........
but its should be na its a karan johar movie and than all the big stars..............good music............shotting in newyork............its a fmaily movie like after k3g much awaited movie...........its beeing over hype but i gues its fine...........since his films r very much loved by audeince n usually have good story .............
Sharukh is coming after a yr like inpaheli it wasnt a good one n now with karan n so its ebing overhype i think its fine.......................sinc eim sharukh fan .............i also like rani...its not only coz its karan movie but also becoz of the satrs.........
i mean rani, preity, abhi, sharukh , Amit Ji all r famous actors.............ppll love them all so im wiating for it like anything 😳 😳 😳
August 11...........too far 😭
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

well lot of big srk fans πŸ˜›

me just a fan who loved him in 😊

his early roles darr ;anjaam;bazigar; kabhi ha kabhi na πŸ˜›.

infact i was mad bout him πŸ˜† loved him till ddlj 😳

after that same kinda roles  thats why

from a big fan i became fan πŸ˜ƒ

as for karan johar movie well srk himself

said for karan n adi i do films blindly

he don"t read script too 😊

they r so good friends  πŸ˜Š thats srk for u πŸ‘

i personally don"t like karan johar movies

they all r same even he said  that in one of his interview

i liked his kuch kuch hota hai cause of kajol 😳 thats it

as for this movie well we all know it gonna rule box office πŸ˜†

infact i am lookin forword for  watchin it  first day first show  πŸ˜‰