SP: What SP Characters Carry in their Wallets?

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

What I carry in my wallet…

1  LIKE  |     3  COMMENTS  | 
Some prefer carrying hard cash, while some stick to plastic money. Check out what our STAR Plus men don't forget to carry in their wallets when they leave their home.

The family man Sooraj believes in carrying a picture of his loved ones in his wallet. "I carry a photograph of me, Bhabhoo, Sandhyaji and Bhabhasa clicked together. This picture is very precious to me, as I want to see my family always together," he adds.

Surprisingly, Aditya shares the same opinion. He carries a picture of his near ones; but does not want to reveal their names. He says, "Other than that picture I don't leave my home without my credit card. I hardly depend on hard cash, so I keep my credit cards handy."

"I don't miss a single chance at driving vehicles, so while leaving my home, I ensure that I carry my driver's license in my wallet." says Viraat.

An out and out businessman Arnav Singh Raizada does not leave his home without his business cards in his wallet. "I always carry few business cards in my wallet. They have my contact details and I like to keep them handy, in case I need them," he says.

"I make sure that I keep a piece of paper handy in my wallet. I use his paper to write down something important. Once back home I write down the information in my planner. Viraat keeps telling me to use my smartphone to store stuff, but I prefer doing it in the traditional way," shares Viren.

Do share with us, what you don't forget carrying in your wallet.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/4909/what-i-carry-in-my-wallet%E2%80%A6.aspx
Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...suraj ans is nice...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya nice answer Suraj...but then I've never seen him carrying a wallet except during the WTC track. His pocket has only two things, handkerchief and plenty of money 😆

Thanks barathi aka for sharing...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing, nice article 👍🏼
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suraj carries a wallet...!!! 😲 Like Niruba di said.. I didn't see one too...!!! 😆 But ya there is a pic of everyone from Rathi house in his cash drawer...!!! 😳
Thanks for sharing...!!!