SS: O RE PIYA...last part on page 29

ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends I m shreya, I m back with new ss, read and let me know hows it?? Should I continue this or not. Your comments means a lot for  me.

SS: O RE PIYA

Funniest of the funny is love...

Craziest of the crazy is love...

Loveliest of the lovely is love...

It's all bcoz of sweet essence of love...

Love makes us to feel like journey of heaven...

Love rainbow shows it's color seven ...

Love is in the air...

Its gives us sweet moments to share...

(This beautiful poem is written by my cute little cousin prachi)

PART 1

Arohi is coming downstairs she said to his father ' good morning dad, her dad mr. sudhir ahluwalia replied good morning my princess and kissed her forehead, ok dad I m going to college, her dad said beta breakfast toh kr lo, arohi in hurry no dad I can't, I hv to reach on time, today final players for the team will be choose by coach, me wahin kuchh kha lungi, she said bye and went to her car, she said to driver pls jaldi karo I don't want to be late.

Arohi is a only daughter of mr. sudhir ahluwalia, he is the biggest business man of India, and also one of the trusties of the collage in which arohi is studying, arohi is 18 year old cute, naughty, chirpy, talkative and fun loving girl, she is studying in BA 1st year she has lost her mother in childhood, her father loves her so much, he not only give her love of father but also played a role of mother in her life, she is princess of her father she is very pampered girl, she always got what she wants.

She reached to college, she ran towards basketball ground, she is wearing a short skirt with t-shirt and sport shoes, like a perfect basketball player, she tuck her hair in high ponytail, she saw all girls are sitting sad, arohi is a captain of this team, yes she is the captain of girls basketball team, she asked- what happened girls, why nobody doing practice, and where is coach sir, today is our finale team selection?

Shefali- hey arohi everyone is tensed because our coach sir had an serious accident, he is hospitalized, now he is ok but he can't come to teach us.

Arohi- oh no!! ab humare match ka kya hoga? girls basketball competition start hone wala hai.

Gunjan (she is another player of this team) said- yes arohi, isiliye toh hum sab itne pareshan hain.

arohi is now very upset, she is the best player of this team, basketball is not just a game for her, its her passion and the championship is her dream.

Another girl said principal ne kaha toh hai kuch karenge dekho ab kya hota hai'..

Everyone murmuring then peon came and said- arohi ahluwalia ko principal sir ne apne cabin me bulaya hai, arohi said ok, she reached to principal's cabin- may I come in sir? 

Principal- yes arohi come in,

Arohi- sir apne bulaya?

Principal- yes arohi mujhe pta hai ki coach ke aise achanak chale jane se  tum sab bohot pareshan ho but don't worry mene kuchh naye coach ko bulaya hai kal interview ke liye. jaldi hi dusra coach mil jayega, aaj ke liye practice  bas itni hi, ab tum sab log class me jao, kal time pe ground me aa jana.

Arohi- thank you sir, she came out of his cabin, she is relax, now she is feeling good, she came to ground and told this to all girls, everyone is happy, they have hope for winning the match. Everyone left happily.

Next day morning everyone reached on time and waiting for the principal and their new coach on ground. After some time principal came, everyone wished him- good morng sir, he replied- good morng girls, so as I promised I appointed a new coach for this team, he is arjun, this talented young boy graduated from are collage 5 years before. he was the star of our college, he won many trophy for us.

So up to you arjun, arjun said hello gilrs so from today I m the coach of this team, everyone said welcome sir, all girls feeling their heartbeats going fast, because this new coach is just too handsome, his muscular body, his big brown eyes, fair color and 6 feet height, ufff''.. nobody can deny this truth that he is so attractive.

Principal said ok arjun so appointment ki sari formalities puri kar lete hain then you can start their training in your way. They both left.

All girls- hayyeee kitna handsome hai,

other girl- uski aankhen kitni pyaari thi,

other girl- kya body this uski hayee, me toh mar gyi...sigh.

All girls enjoying their new topic of gossip but arohi got irritated she just want her game perfect, she shouted kya ho gya hai tum logo ko, kuchh hi dino me competition start ho jayega, practice pe concentrate karo coach pe nahi.

Then arjun came on ground- " aham aham, all girls are now silent, they are standing in a one queue.

arjun- waise toh principal sir ne mera introduction de hi diya hai but now I want to introduce some other things about me, my name is arjun singhania, I m going to start your training,( one girl whispered- hayee iske awaz bhi kitni sexy hai, other girl giggled by hearing this) arjun noticed that some girls are not paying attention towards him, he said- I don't like indiscipline, see I want to make it very clear, I m very strict coach and when it comes to training I can never tolerate any kind of unacceptable behavior, I know all girls really like chatting and gossiping but it's not allowed in my ground. Do u understand??

Girls replied- yes sir.

Arjun- I can't hear you.

Girls shouted- yes sir.

Arjun- that's nice.

Arjun - ok I know today your final team should be decided but before this I want to see your game, come on start.

Arjun is watching all girls playing but his attention is stopped on one girl, yes she is arohi, who is playing very well, arjun is impressed by her game, he gave all girls a short break, arohi is drinking water from her bottle, arjun came near her, so you are arohi ahluwalia? Arohi said- yes sir. Arjun said- principal sir told me about your playing skills and he was right, you have long way to go, arohi smiled and said thank u sir, arjun said but don't be overconfident you r good but not perfect, still you need to sharpen your talent and you need lots of  things to learn, and he left.

Arohi- khadus... tarif karne me bhi kanjusi. Hunh...

Arjun told to everyone today's practice is over now everyone can leave, I want to see you all tomorrow sharp at 7. Everyone left.

Next day at morning-

Arjun and all girls are on field accept arohi, arohi is late today. She came running, she said to arjun sorry sir.

Arjun- miss arohi ahluwalia as I already cleared my rules, then how dare you came late?

Arohi- I m sorry sir vo...

Arjun- I don't want any excuse. Jao aur iss ground ke 10 rounds laga kar aao,

Arohi- but sir...

Arjun- 15.

Arohi- sir I...

Arjun- 20.

Arohi- yes sir, she turned and started running.

After some time arjun thought may be this punishment is bigger than her mistake, he called one girl and send her to arohi, he said- arohi se kahna ki uski punishment complete hui.

The girl came to arohi- hey arohi coach sir ne bola hai ki tum ab wapas aa sakti ho.

Arohi is stubborn girl she said- no I m fine, my 10 rounds are still left, I will came after complete them, you go.

The girl came back, she told arjun everything which arohi said. Arjun thought- hunh thodi der me thak jayegi toh khud hi vapas aa jayegi.

But arohi, no she is not a girl, who easily accept defeat.

After practice all girl left the ground  for a small break but arohi is still running, arjun saw her, he decided to stop her, he came to her and said- now its enough arohi, you can stop.

Arohi- no sir I will complete my rounds. She is angry she started running more fast .

Arjun followed her, he caught her hand and stop her, he said- arohi anpi halat dekho, tum bohot thak chuki ho, arohi is sweating badly, her face turned pale, he gave her support, she can't walk properly her foot had little swelling, he made her sit on grass,  he touched her feet, but she removed his hand, she said- sir its paining. Arjun said- I know that's way I m trying to see, is this any serious injury or not. Arohi again pulled her leg back. Arjun- see arohi I m a sports person, game me aisi chot lagti rhti hai, I know what I m doing. Let me see. Arjun removed her shoes and then socks, he is rubbing her foot softly, arohi closed her eyes in pain, he applied pain removing cream, and wrapped hot cloth which is usually used for swelling. He make her stand by his support, her one hand is on his shoulder, she is walking by his support he made her sit on chair, he gave her water, she is drinking like, she is thirsty from ages.  

arjun said- mene tumhare jaisi ziddi ladki aaj tak nahi dekhi, arohi is pouting, he saw her cute  pouting face and smiled, arohi saw him smiling, she is looking at his face, first time she saw his dimples, he is looking so cute, she said- sir aap smile karte huye bohot achhe lagte hain. Aap hamesha aise smile kyon nhi karte? Arjun's smile vanished, he said- kyoki me zarurat nhi samjhta, aaj tum ghar ja sakti ho, thoda aaram kro phir practice bhi start karni hai and he started going. Arohi is continuously looking at him. She is watching him going'.

Her gaze not changed till he disappeared.  

pls Hit like and do comment.

part 1- page 1
part 2- page 10
part 3- page 17
part 4- page 23
part 5 - page 29
Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow super awsomeee Shreya
Kya Karu haye coach coach karta he
Muahhh
What a start
Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i m third, hey i love your surprise👏, ok going to read😊 Edited by kajalkmh - 11 years ago
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start!  so coach is impressed by aru n she likes his smile? ahem ahem 😳

congrats on the new one shreya! continue soon 😊
Edited by cherry227 - 11 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow first of all d poem is superb n the ss is mindblowing love their meeting,fighting everythng;-)
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm... very nice👏👏
arjun is hot coach and arohi is basketball player, after reading this i understood what was the surprise😉
i remember anand sir, humara unpe kitana crush tha, vo humare sports teacher the...❤️
now come to the point, poem is good, arohi is cute and arjun is akdu, i love sadu arjun always. ss is awesome, and the title is very cute...
pls continue soon.
ShrePreet18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Wow super awsomeee Shreya
Kya Karu haye coach coach karta he
Muahhh
What a start

haha...student of the year😉
muahhh back😃
ShrePreet18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry227

nice start!  so coach is impressed by aru n she likes his smile? ahem ahem 😳

congrats on the new one shreya! continue soon 😊

😊
ShrePreet18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajalkmh

hmmm... very nice👏👏

arjun is hot coach and arohi is basketball player, after reading this i understood what was the surprise😉
i remember anand sir, humara unpe kitana crush tha, vo humare sports teacher the...❤️
now come to the point, poem is good, arohi is cute and arjun is akdu, i love sadu arjun always. ss is awesome, and the title is very cute...
pls continue soon.

i knew you going to like this kaju😆
purane din yaad aa gaye😉
Edited by aanyaloveskk - 11 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interestng anya...
Do cntnue soon