Sreeju ditto
Abigail n Sara fight a hahahaha made my evening
Specially abigailll
Sara is really better than original version πŸ˜‰
" karma "
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
some parts that stood out for me were...the fact that karan climbs the stairs...coz he couldn't wait and then doesn't ring the bell...as saumya points out later...his ego played a very important part...another fact...he said he called her multiple times...left messages..he tried his best to connect with her...now he was done trying...gives us a glimpse of what must have gone on...behind the scenes...

Loved karan and saumya's friendship...how she drags herself up and how he comes down when he feels something is wrong with her...and how friends pull us through the worst time...also how the  media and the industry are related...actions and reactions..how they are symbiotic...how the media depends on the stars for the masala and how the stars depend on the media for publicity...of course...the sara Abigail convo...the brightest part ...love abby's character..wish there were more like her in real life...a piece of news...and the ripples...another thing...the guys were totally un self conscious..what was the prancing around in the underwear thing..that too in front of saumya...πŸ˜†...what were they trying to prove there?????...
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eveline

what was the prancing around in the underwear thing..that too in front of saumya...πŸ˜†...what were they trying to prove there?????...

only soumya or the 3 guyz can ans this πŸ˜†
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here is the Written Update The Serial 28th Nov 2012 Written Update Epi#3

Thanks 
SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please dont post such small topics here... u can post it in the Upper Links

Edited by SaileshrkD3FAN - 11 years ago
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
yaar i didn't like yest epi... only thing like Karan-Somya frndship... 'baby baby' part was so irritating!!somya ne kitni time baby bola KC ko!Sara & Abi ki fight was great...πŸ˜†
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Sreeju ditto
Abigail n Sara fight a hahahaha made my evening
Specially abigailll
Sara is really better than original version πŸ˜‰
" karma "

exactly🀣🀣
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor.

only soumya or the 3 guyz can ans this πŸ˜†

they r trying to show that Soumya is one among them...n so they dun have to be embarrassed and vice versaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">they r trying to show that Soumya is one among them...n so they dun have to be embarrassed and vice versaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

That was something i have laughing thinking about it,infact i made a special Post on it,name of post-what a weird scene.