|ViRika FF| [True Love] Important Note Page9!

simple100 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!! 
My Friend Dania has written a small piece on Virika! she has just written the Character Sketch and Prologue! If u guys will like it then she will continue! 
So do tell how was it! btw This story will be written by both of us! Not seperate parts but in d same one! And Guys PM's would not be sent so please bare! And Yes guys Dania is not on IF! Character sketch is by Dania and Prologue by me Sufii! So enjoy! :)
Prologue is Below!
-X-X-X-X-X-X

* True Love*

Character sketch:
Viren : A simple,caring,handsome and loving! Shy in terms of girls! But girls actually drool over because of which he gets really irritated! Loves and cares for his brother Virat a lot!

Jeevika: Sweet, beautiful, caring ! Boys tries to get closer with her but that annoys her a lot! Loves her sister Maanvi a lot ! 
-X-X-X-X-X-

!INDEX!
PART 1- PAGE 2
PART 2 - PAGE 3
PART 3 - PAGE 5
PART 4 - PAGE 7

Edited by simple100 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems to be nice...
continue soon n plz pm me...
simple100 thumbnail
                                                        [Prologue]

Viren Vadhera being from one of the richest family wants to be known by his achievement but not by being a 'Vadhera' was finding a job in a normal office! So that he can earn for his family! For Viren his only family was Vanshika and Virat! He doesn't care for anyone else but respect everyone! 
Jeevika Chaudhary being from a middle class family needs to earn for her family and is finding a job though her family wants her to get marry but she rejected some proposals and some the groom's family did! 
-X-X-X
Viren and Jeevika a beautiful and unseprable jodi in college! They loved each other like hell! They were not able to live without each other for a day also! They used to meet daily! It was not like that there family was unaware and they actualy themselves told them! 
-X-X-X-X 
But who was aware that this unseprable jodi was seprated for an whole year! 365 days! People who were together for 4 years! GOT SEPRATED! But that doesn't mean that they are seprated for there whole lives! That's what True Love is!! It made them together but How?
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its gooos babe continue ASAP plz continue.. x
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u should continue its so nice plz continue soon & do pm me
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey,the story seem good,update soon!
simple100 thumbnail

[Part- 1]

It was a sunny morning in Mumbai! Jeevika was in a hurry to go to office for an interview! 

'Mannu am getting late,do have ur breakfast and then leave for college' said Jeevika.

'Di wait! I'll accompany you!' 

Both of them left together Manvi dropped Jeevika to her Office and then left for her college! 

-X-X-X

As Jeevika entered the office she noticed the name 'V.V. Industreis'. She stepped inside and went to the receptionist!

'Excuse me'

'Yes Ma'am, How may I help you'

'I had an interview here on the name of Miss.Jeevika Chaudhary.'

'Just a second Ma'am, I'll check. Ma'am we're sorry the person who was going to take ur appointment has left the office 10 mins before' said the receptionist.

Jeevika frowned.

' Is there someone else who can take my interview' said Jeevika with a slight hope.

' I'll ask our Boss! Just a second.'

The receptionist called the Boss.

*Conversation*

Receptionist : Good morning Sir! Sorry to disturb you!

Boss: Good morning,What happend?

Receptionist: Sir, Suresh sir was taking interview for your personal assistant but due to the emergency he left and still there is one person left! Sir, it looks she needs this job!

Boss: Send her in my Cabin! And yes while I'll take her interview no one should disturb! And send her files along!

-X-X-X-X

'Congratulation Ma'am our Sir himself is taking your interview, he is too sweet. All the Best' said the receptionist with her sweetest smile.

'Thank you so much! , btw which way is his room?' Questioned Jeevika.

'I'll take you, come along'.

They went and as soon as Jeevika was going to read the name of her boss, someone pushed her and the files in her hand fell down. She bent to pick the files as she stood up and was going to read the receptionist called her.

'Ma'am please be quick, Sir have a meeting aswell' said the receptionist

Jeevika slightly opened the door without looking at his boss name.

' Excuse me, Sir' said Jeevika nervously.

'Come in' said Viren.

Viren was finding something in his shelf. So Jeevika didn't saw his face.

'Have a seat' said Viren.

Jeevika was damn nervous, here and their they both were feeling their presence.

As Jeevika was going to have a seat she tripped and was ready to face the ground and at the same time Viren stood up and saw her falling quickly went towards her and held her.They both looked at each other and had a passionate eyelock. Viren looked at Jeevika and hugged her tightly.

Kryanian08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds great!!!! Please continue!!!! 😊
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing👏

Continue soon

-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3