an OS"Jaane Kyun..."epi/pg 15

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
JAANE KYUN...
she was again there...the paradise...there heaven which was destroyed because of her...only her...
only she was responsible for turning this heaven to hell...the house which once echoed with laughters is so emotionless..dead... just because of her...
she moved inside the house...yes it wasn't a home..as she destroyed it with her own hands...it was just a cemented building with destroyed garden...
she looked at the mandap in the garden of the house...
it was his dream to get married with all rituals...but she destroyed it just because...she is disgusted of herself even thinking about the reason...
it was his dream to carry her inside the house in his arms...she followed the same path where rose petals were still spread...they both dreamt together how it would be when they'll enter their heaven...she in his arms,their hearts thudding together awaiting their upcoming life...

jaane kyun khaboon ka mausam hai aur main hu...
mausam hai aur main hu...

she touched the door slightly...it opened straight away...the big and elegant hall with decoration still intact...as she stepped inside,the house echoed due to her footwear she moved in with her eyes teared...she looked around...her eyes stopped at their smiling faces...the love 
shining in his eyes...it was their  engagement photo...

jaane kyun...yaadon ki shabnam hai aur main hu,,
shabnam hai aur main hu...

she leaned on the wall watching the memories dancing in front of her eyes...everything was so beautiful then...she remembered her being sad due to their families absence in their engagement ceremony...he doing stupid things just to see a smile on her face...just to see happiness reflecting out of her eyes...she laughed remembering the moments...and the laugh was followed by her hiccups...she kneeled down on the floor crying...heavy tears flowing out of her eyes...

yaadein laayi hain khushiyan bhi aasun bhi...
jaane kyun ek aisa sangam hai aur main hu...
sangam hai aur main hooo...

she stood and moved to the terrace of the building. it was their favourite place...they always spent some time  in each others arms...after dinner watching the stars...sharing their thoughts...she remembered the night when he said about their marriage...she was experiencing so much of emotions...though they were living together from 2 years being lovers...both their families declining their relations...they lived in this house...but it was...it was really different...she experienced so many emotions that time...being husband wife...being soulmates...excitement..nervousness...happiness with the thought of being his for always...

barse jo rang itne saare, rangee hue sab nazaare..
barse jo rang itne saare, rangee hue sab nazaare..

for the coming lives...just his...her name combined with his...her name incomplete without his...their love reaching new heights...they'll always be together without the fear of their families...
she twirled around in happiness...but she slipped...but she wasn't worried as she knew he will be their to support her...as he had been always...but..he was not...really he was not their...she fell on the floor...it didn't hurt as the hurt was very less as compared to her heart...she looked around but he was not their with her...she cried...

lekin mera dil kahi bhi lagta nahi bin tumhare

she wanted him to be their...she was sorry for everything...for what happened because of her...whatever may be the reason...she shouted..."maan".. many a times

tumko bas tumko dil dhunde, dil mange...

but he didn't came...she looked around just to catch his glimpse...may be he comes...hearing her voice...seeing her crying..may be...she was so restless...she wanted her suffering to end...but she knew he would be suffering more then her...tears not stopping...

jaane kyun har lamha ye sitam hai aur main hu
 sitam hai aur main hu...

she remembered the time when he would do the whole house upside down seeing her sheding a single tear...he would do whole sorts of stupidities which never suited msk...but still for her happiness...for her
jaane kyun khaboon ka mausam hai aur main hu
mausam hai aur main hooo...

she walked down the stairs moving her hands on the walls...the places where they spent hours talking...fighting...laughing...sharing their each and every emotion...
she moved inside her room...the brightness of her rooms pink coloured walls seemed faded...each and every nook and corner of the room screamed at her...for being the reason of their dullness...

ye waadi ab so gayi hai
kohre mein hi kho gayi hai...

she looked at the bed...where he slept last night with her...just to comfort her...she being nervous due to her family's ill-doings...they had warned her not to marry him...she was fearing what they would do...he kissed her...comforted her...his panic seeing her crying was clear in his voice...his presence and his words soothed her...she looked at him with so much love  and only love in her eyes...but now...nothing was left there...other than dullness...

ye waadi ab so gayi hai
kohre mein hi kho gayi hai...

she just ran from there not able to bear these emotions...she came out heavily breathing...and saw his room...though they loved each other but he always respected her emotions...she wanted them first to concentrate on their carrier and then move on together...
she moved inside the room...each and every wall of his room was marked with her photographs...he has captured her each emotions...as beautiful memories...her smile,pouting,angry,happy,sad...everything...
though her smiling pics outnumbered the others but for her it looked like she was crying in each pic...

saari phizaa saans roke gum sum si ab ho gayi hai...
saari duniya hai ab koi nahi rehse...

she smiled looking at the only pic of him in his room...she has to pout so many times,make faces for making him agree to put atleast one of his pic in the room... she fixed his pic in the centre surrounded by her pics...but his absence was hurting her too much...she just wanted him to be here so that he would engulf her in his arms...she could let out her emotions her hurt...she just wanted him...

jaane kyun bas mera humdum hai aur m hu
humdum hai aur main hu..

she kept watching his face...his smile...the serenity on his face...she felt herself drowning in him...

jaane kyun yaadon ki shabnam hai aur m hu
shabnam hai aur main hu...

she has hundreds of memories with this room and this person in the pic...his smile was so serene and calm...it gave so much of satisfaction to her but then he must be in pain now...because of her..this smiling eyes must be filled with tears...

yaadein laayi hain khushiyaan bhi 
jaane kyun ek aisa sangam hai aur main hu

just because of her...her parents ...her family who never cared about her daughter's happiness...they destroyed  her life just because maan was not of their cast...they were from different community...she feels disgusted of herself thinking she was their daughter...

sangam hai aur main hu...

she moved from their remembring how she trusted them...knowing them...she still trusted them... she like an idiot believed them...how could she?????????
she came out of the house... not knowing where was maan...she sat on the swing in the garden waiting for 
him...she didn't wanted him to forgive her...as what she did was unforgivable...she just wanted to let out her emotions in front of him...she just wanted to confess everything to him...then whatever he wishes...

laa laa la laa...umm hmmm aur main hu...

she didn't knew when she slept sitting on the swing...
she opened her eyes when she felt some soft sensation on her cheek only to see maan standing in front of her with a smile on his face... he was caressing her face...

an instant smile came on her lips and she wanted to hug him straight away but her guilt stopped her in mind...she straightened her arms..and stood with her eyes looking down...tears flowing out...
maan kept his hand under her chin and made her look up...he cupped her face and wiped her tears...

she looked in his eyes...still love was overflowing out of them...how can he love her...even after what was done because of her..
...even after he was left all alone in their marriage mandap, her..her own parents humiliated him so much...how could he?????
he stretched his arms...asking her to let out her sadness...her crying eyes were hurting him much more than her their words...

she just hugged him...and cried"maan..wo...wo...main...wo..."
"shhh jaan, don't speak anything...forget everything...let me feel my life for a moment"
they stood their for seconds,minutes or hours...they didn't know...
she looked up in his eyes"maan...i am sorry...i should have listened to u when u declined them coming to the wedding...but i...i am sorry... i never knew they will kidnap me and then humiliate u so much.."
before she could say anything maan kept his finger on her lips "i know everything jaan..adi called me n told me...how they kidnapped u...how they forced u to marry dat dev...how he helped u to run away ...how i failed to protect u..."
"but maan i was also wrong na...i should not have asked them to come here knowing their hatred towards u...their thinking towards our marriage..adi bhai and u had warned me but still..."
"its okk jaan, u r not wrong here..."
"but my parents are na???"
maan held her hand and took her inside the house, in their temple...
he burned some sticks and then took the seven rounds with geet in his arms...
then he picked the black bead chain and adored her neck with it...
after that he picked some sindoor and filled her maang...
geet smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged him...
"chalo geet..."
"kahaa..???"
maan reached geet's house...geet was scared too much...
"Mr. handa.!!!!"he looked at her father confidently
"tum..!!!! how dare u even enter my house...and this girl...she died the day when she loved u...who is not even of her standard...u low cast people..."
"Mr. handa...mind ur language...u r talking to my husband.."geet said her eyes red in anger

"a person like u...who wanted to kill his daughter should not even talk to  a person like him who is with so pure heart...for u cast matters the most even if ur daughter is happy, her life joined with some one else..."
"i'm ashamed of saying that u are my father...i don't know what wrong i did to have been ur daughter..."geet cried...
maan supported her"Mr. handa, i just wanted to say that heart matters much more than cast or any other thing... don't do this with anyone what u tried with us...please...warna sbka apne parents se vishwas uth jayega"
"maan,chale...please yaha se...i can't even stand here..."
They both left from there...
"maan, where now..???"
maan smiled "to start a new world of our own... is duniya ke bandhano anr bandishon se dur...sirf hum dono...
Edited by moni6262 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bs yahi krlo aap! Bechare bache se naraz ho jao. Hmph..
Mamma ki absence me sb hme torture kr rae ho. Ek to mamma ki yaad aati hai upar se masi gussa ho jati hai!
os was amazing.. Aaj bhi ye castism peecha nai chodta! Pr sachhe pyar ko koi hara bhi to nai skta.. Haayeee... Geet ne maan k against kisi ki bakwas nai suni.. Me loved it.. Starting me itna sad tha ki maine socha tere tukde tom ko khilaun ya jerry ko..
Pr tu bach gai.. Loved it mosi...
Muuahhh..Edited by Appy - 11 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
such a sweet reunion...maaneet love is so pure..
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
bs yahi kro...
res krke bhaag jao😭
me naraaz
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey amazing concept.
but I am not clear on a point. As per said geet's parents had forced her to marry dev so did geet ran away from that marriage or something else. plz clear my this confusion.
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb it was beautifully written
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jeba.Rahman

hey amazing concept.
but I am not clear on a point. As per said geet's parents had forced her to marry dev so did geet ran away from that marriage or something else. plz clear my this confusion.

thanks dear...😊
yes dear she did ran away with her brother's help...
meri tubelight abhi jali😆
sorry, i skipped such point😲
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
thanku😊
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
thanku dear😊
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanishadevi

such a sweet reunion...maaneet love is so pure..

thanku😊
yup😃