Tanks to all for reading my OS. and Wish you all Happy GuruPurab
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice and at the same time refreshing too, liked the concept and thanks for PM
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb.. This is the thing i wanted to see in balh yesterday epi.. U maked my wish fullfiled.. Thank dear and the os was really gud..
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow! Wonderful OS.. Enjoyed thoroughly..
doll.raya thumbnail
niceee πŸ˜Š

kash aisa hi hota πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Firstly, thanks for the PM and for sharing such a lovely OSπŸ‘. You have given very detailed picture of each and every move of all the characters...I felt as if I was watching it liveπŸ˜ƒ. You write so beautifully that yeh dil maange moreπŸ˜‰
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ye haddi toh waise dost bana firta hai na toh chod deta na priya ko uske pati ke pass ...priya ke paas hai oo wala kapoor toh use u wale kapoor ki na koi jarorat hai na hi ijajat hai...nice os it was ...thanks for pm friend
kchinoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After a while door bell rings. Priya wakes up in a split second. She looks at Ram still sleeping while sitting. She sneaks out of the room making sure Ram does not get up and opens the door. Rishabh is standing there with Peehu. Priya greets Rishabh and thanks him for taking care of Peehu. Rishabh asks if the hand is OK. Priya says its fine now. Doc did the dressing so I am fine. They exchange byes and Rishabh leaves. Peehu walks in and wants Milk with Bournvita. Priya asks her to sit in the drawing room while she makes it for her. She hides the hand from Peehu thinking she will get too worried. She goes to the kitchen. And tries to lift the Milk container with both hands and screams in pain. Ouuuchhh echoes in Rams ears and he gets up startled. He shouts Priya kya hua ? He rushes out and sees Priya holding her hand in Pain.

Priya : Kuch nahi I am ok. Peehu wanted milk so I was trying to give her milk.

Ram : Priya right now go inside the bedroom and rest. I will make her milk. Zara to dhyan rakho apni health ka yaar.

Priya : Mr. Kapoor I am fine. Pichle paanch saal se mein apna khayaal rakh rahi hoon. 15 din Coma mein thi tab bhi akeli thi. Labour Pain mein bhi akeli thi. Aur Peehu ko akele hi hospital se discharge karke laayi thi.

Ram : COMA ???

Peehu : Papa Milk do na. Phir mujhe Bua ke waha jaana hai. Aur mumma aapke haath mein kya hua ?

P and R together : Nothing Peehu. Chotu sa cut ho gaya tha. Don't worry.

Peehu : Phir itna bada bandage kyun ?

Ram : Kyun ki aapki mumma apna dhyaan nahi rakhti na. Is liye.

Peehu : Yes Papa you are right. Pata hai kal mumma ke leg mein bhi lag gaya tha. Aur phir leg ekdum purple ho gaya.

Ram : What ? ( Staring at Priya )

Priya : I am fine now.

Ram gives Peehu her milk makes her change and she rushes of to Nanu and Buas place. She loves spending time there.

Ram comes back inside the bedroom after seeing off his daughter. And peeps inside the bedroom. Priya takes her sock off and Ram sees the Toe is purple. Without wasting a minute he calls Dr. Shah and asks him to come over ASAP.

Rams knocks the bedroom door before entering inside. Priya quickly hides the leg.

Priya : Ram if you want you can leave. Ayesha must be waiting for you.

Ram : Priya just shut up. Aur mera koi wait nahi karta. Now put your legs up here and show me your foot.

Priya : ( stammering) ky kyun kyun ? I am ok like this. My hand pains less.

Ram : Priya enough. Pao upar rakho. It has to be elevated till the Doc comes and I have to put ice pack on it. Purple means the blood is clot. Now just shut up and put your foot up.

Priya : Ram bahut pain hoga. Please rehne do.

Rams heart is singing and jumping hearing his name from Priya for the first time.

Ram : Kya kaha ?

Priya : Pain hoga

Ram : Nahi use pehle.

Priya realizes what she had said and changes the topic. Ice pack ??

Ram : Haan ek minute.

He brings the Ice pack puts it on her foot and holds her good hand.

Ram : Priya yeh pau mein chot phir yeh haath jalna. Can't you take care of yourself.

Priya : Sorry wo thodi disturb thi isliye.

Ram : Maine custody case cancel kar diya hai.

Priya : delighted to hear that. And feels like a big burden is off her heart.

Priya : Thanks Mr. Kapoor

Ram : Sweetheart can you please rest now.

Priya : Kya kaha aapne ?

Ram looking straight into her eyes. I said Sweetheart. I said you are my love. I said I cant see you in Pain. I said I cant see tears in your eyes. I said when u hurt yourself, feels like someone stabbed me hundred times.

Priya : Without a word just gives him a teddy bear hug.

Ram : Priya will you marry me again and never ever leave me ?

Priya : She cant say a word. She tries really hard but the words just don't come out. She just nods yes. And Ram engulfs her in a beautiful hug for eternity.

Sach kehte log, pyaar kabi mitta nahi hai.

Pinkjali thumbnail
Pyaar kabhi mittha nahi aur aapki story parne ka ichaa kabhi khatam hi nahi hota.. Too gud, everything was just awsm.. Pls itna continue kiya hai toh aur thora kar do, plsss
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was very cool
waiting for you to continue
jaldi karo na