Seema mishra's songs in BV

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterday's epi the song which ws playing in background is song of Rajasthan's Lata Mangeshkar i.e. Seema Mishra. Her songs are oftenly used in BV Kurjan , Pallo latke, Ghoomar, Chudi khanke etc. feeling proud that BV showing true Rajasthani culture. Here is her Biography

SEEMA MISHRA "THE MARU KOKILA:
"Seema Mishra" merely a name which on hearing creates a sweet wave of sound and from the heart the feeling of rajasthani culture and civilization becomes live. This extreme sweet sound wave and the feeling of rajasthani culture and civilization has adored their name as the " MARU KOKILA" (CROWN OF DESERT NIGHTINGALE).She born on 3rd November, 1976 in the state of Rajasthan Bisau district Jhunjunu. She started her journey as a hobby. That time nobody knew that this inside humming a little bird, would one day echo like a koyal not only in state but also in the whole country.She belongs to a middle class family, this voice got complete motivation and enhancement from the family members, got appraisal from the common peoples & various music companies delivered their voice to the masses."Seema" get the first commercial break in 1993 in the town of fatehpur the release of an audio cassette of Bhajans on "Do Jhati Balaji"In the present prevailing time, "Seema" has sung for more then 75 cassettes which involved approx 450 Hindi, Bhajan & Rajasthani Folk songs. She has done the recording mainly for popular companies like "Veena, T-Series, Venus, Classic, Mayur" among them "Ghumar (4-Part), Chand Chado Gignar, Kuva par Ekli (2-Part), Balam Chhoto So, Chude Chamka, Kurja" etc. are the main albums.Rajasthani folk songs in which rajasthani culture traditions, ethics & costumes are given out, "Seema" through her melodious voice has created an new incredible platform of Rajasthani folk songs in the whole India and has created through her various songs such as environment in the presence of various heroes of music that gives a soothing effect to a lot of music lovers till today.It is only through these folk songs that today in almost every city of India, "Seema" through the magic of her voice has spread Rajasthani civilization & culture and it has becomes live.Music is my life and aim is to keep singing batter..

Edited by Sargesh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am from Rajasthan so can really see how much efforts BV has put in to show true Rajasthani culture..may it be costumes ,living style,eating culture,traditions,festivals or songs!!..
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whats the mehendi song title?
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

whats the mehendi song title?

peelo odh pomcho odhyo
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ...must say her voice is very beautfiul ..though i cannot understand what her songs meant well i cannot understand Rajistani language but her voice is enough to move me and say the song is beautiful..now thats called a great singer who can impress the listeners with her voice though you cannot understand the meaning of song
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sargesh

peelo odh pomcho odhyo

Someone point me in the right direction I still can't find the song on the net
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
tfs .seema mishra voice is really beautiful