Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@eveline ye kya tum mang rahe ho😲 i don't want to see him with that girl and i can't never accept their relationship...in dono ka romance sbs and sbb pe??? ewww
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hold on guys...chill...It seems I m not too good at communicating my thoughts...what I wanted to say was...we don't change our love and preferences overnight like some ppl do..our love is for keeps...and another thing I wanted to point out...what we saw between him and kritika for three years...remains unforgettable...no one or no body can ever be like that...karan and kritika were magic together..each time we saw them..we felt their love...I was just saying that I bet karan to come up with that kind of love and magic with anyone else...forget madhura...
 Just saying that however hard anyone tries...that magic cannot be matched ever...so Karan as well might give up...yaar please understand the underlying meaning behind my words...😆

cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

@eveline ye kya tum mang rahe ho😲 i don't want to see him with that girl and i can't never accept their relationship...in dono ka romance sbs and sbb pe??? ewww

Koshishhh to makhhiii be bahottt ki but when fans gave their final ultimate to news channels , news channels step back cuz they can't afford to lost their daily viewers just cuz of one attention seeker side role actress
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok,some coments i realy smelled negative emotions i mean karanika fans dnt know madhura and calling makki just gives picture of dil ka dard ,on twitter read so many hate comments on madhura saying hate madhu ,kitu is the best .i must say she is paying a heavy price for dating kundra .poor girl.
...vibha... thumbnail
yup poor girl...hope she comes back to senses soon
...vibha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljaya11

Koshishhh to makhhiii be bahottt ki but when fans gave their final ultimate to news channels , news channels step back cuz they can't afford to lost their daily viewers just cuz of one attention seeker side role actress

sbs pe bohot uchal rahi thi...bt niche aane mein der nahi lagi😆

@eveline sorry dear...didn't understand ur words meaning, yup karan realises it soon
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Ok,some coments i realy smelled negative emotions i mean karanika fans dnt know madhura and calling makki just gives picture of dil ka dard ,on twitter read so many hate comments on madhura saying hate madhu ,kitu is the best .i must say she is paying a heavy price for dating kundra .poor girl.

Yeah tht poor girl paying so much for dating Kundra ,
Like suddenly gaining articles n iv's n many more
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I know that's not fair to her...in all honesty she might be a real nice person...but ...we love karan and kritika too much to be fair ..and open minded...and that's the root of the problem...😕
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

All I can say about this is...if karan wants us to accept him and madhura as a couple...then he will have to work on it...we have been seeing him and kritika as a couple offscreen for three years now...in sbs..sbb...all news channels...in weddings...reality dance shows...interviews...etc..etc...in short everywhere in all mediums for three years...ok..karan lets make a deal...give those kind of media apperances...interviews and what not with madhura for three years...and we will let go of our dream...is that a deal Mr. Kundra???😉

Unlike some ppl we don't change our preferences in a hurry or overnight😃

ya thats the thing...good
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

ye sab ho bhi nahi skta..sacha pyar ek hi baar hota hai..ye sirf eik line hi nahi hai but ye such hai...