Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post...agree with u we should thank gul and 4lions for giving us such and amazing actors and characters,music, everything...ipk full cast will remain always in my heart...love them and going to miss them badly
Susi_66 thumbnail
Ya i agree with ur point😊.. I watch many hindi serials, but i never addicted like this. I used to watch that while changing the channels if its interesting then watch that,then forget that one.

But this one is impress me from promo . Its only because of writers, producer and directors.
I watch BHPH for barun but i really addicted to him in this show only. Love arnav 's arrogant rude nature and kushi's chummy lovable nature, opposite love story, bro-sis bonding, NK hindi😊. There are many things...
I really miss this show.

NOTE: I am from south , dont know hindi but love to watch ipkknd. Because of its magic.
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But how can u say that arshi was GUL 's creation..Gul is the producer...The superb story writers and their creation is behind ARSHI..
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANNAALEX

But how can u say that arshi was GUL 's creation..Gul is the producer...The superb story writers and their creation is behind ARSHI..

the whole idea of creating arnav khushi was her's dear
nawwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz go to twitter n tweet her so that wo season 2 laye ???
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Gul is the creator of this magical couple. No matter what ASR the character made Sobti what he is today, not the other way around. He did justice to the character , he worked hard but at the end of the day it's the character ASR which is unique , iconic that gave him all the fame and Gul created the character, Gul groomed Sobti as ASR . There's no denying that.
Khushi is Gul s creation too. Sanaya was unbeatable as Khushi. She worked harder then any of his costarts and even took the sole responsibity of the show in her costars absence. Gul and team worked day and night to keep the show on air when the main lead was absent for months.
Gul thank you very much.
I feel things could have been handled in a better way, without creating any mess and I believed that even if Sobti does not return you would find another actor to play ASR, without killing the character.I don't know why you chose Viraf to play another character altogether. That's my only complaint.
ishq30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Gul is the creator of this magical couple. No matter what ASR the character made Sobti what he is today, not the other way around. He did justice to the character , he worked hard but at the end of the day it's the character ASR which is unique , iconic that gave him all the fame and Gul created the character, Gul groomed Sobti as ASR . There's no denying that.
Khushi is Gul s creation too. Sanaya was unbeatable as Khushi. She worked harder then any of his costarts and even took the sole responsibity of the show in her costars absence. Gul and team worked day and night to keep the show on air when the main lead was absent for months.
Gul thank you very much.
I feel things could have been handled in a better way, without creating any mess and I believed that even if Sobti does not return you would find another actor to play ASR, without killing the character.I don't know why you chose Viraf to play another character altogether. That's my only complaint.

I DONO WHOM TO BLAME.. BT BARUN WAS QUIET PROFESSIONAL AS HE SERVED HIS NOTICE PERIOD.. GUL COULD VE THOUGHT FR A PLOT WHICH WOULD SATISFY EVERY1
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ishqsharma

I DONO WHOM TO BLAME.. BT BARUN WAS QUIET PROFESSIONAL AS HE SERVED HIS NOTICE PERIOD.. GUL COULD VE THOUGHT FR A PLOT WHICH WOULD SATISFY EVERY1

I wonder why did she did not think about replacing ASR instead of killing off the character?
I live the character much much more than the actor. If they knew Sobti wants to leave since feb this year why didn't they find a suitable replacement to play ASR after him?
ishq30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

I wonder why did she did not think about replacing ASR instead of killing off the character?
I live the character much much more than the actor. If they knew Sobti wants to leave since feb this year why didn't they find a suitable replacement to play ASR after him?

at 1st place y het d leads married nd increase viewers expectations wen 1 of the lead is sure to quit.. she could ve called off arshi wedding nd introduced a love triangle.. thy could ve played safely tat way..i love sobti immensely though bt his walking out couldn affect the show if gul handled it this way
ishq30 thumbnail
wish it could stay til eternity