a story of a mad starplus...now ending IPKKND

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I got to know that IPKKND is going to breathe its last on 30th nov...and its a confirmed news.

Hahaha...SP u make fun of yourself. Thank god our RJN team got its ending date more before so they tried to make a happy ending

SP now took sudden decision to end IPKKND...just imagine within 5 days...how will the story b wrapped up.

Just like i feel bad for RJN...i am feeling bad for my forum friends who are fans of IPKKND...specially i am feeling bad for khosla.

But what can we all do...they r the maharaj starplus...what they thought and what they do is a comment to make fun off...this day had to come..

Akhir SP par aane ki galti jo kr di...phle bhi 2-3 baar end krne ko bolke fans ka khoon jalaya aur bashing suni...ab to confirm ho gaya ki show will be off air...ab kya kya sunege.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry sonal.but i am nt feeling bad for that.i never liked the attitude of serial fans.they alwys disrespected other shws and SP acted as if only because of that serial they hav large viewership and illtreated other shws.

the PH of that serial taught lesson to them.our wish is cming true so soon.

down SP.may all ur shws end just like this.
arshifan2012 thumbnail
why are you bashing IPKKND if your show is hanging in the edge????

Pls don't post such topics which create unecessary fights between two forums!!!!!

I don't know about RJN...but right now , we ippkndians are really stressed...please don't increase our stress!!!!!

ITS A REQUEST...AND PLEASE...THIS TOPIC IS SOOO REPORTED!!!!!

this is the first time i saw a member of our forum posting something about RJN!!!!!
Sonali.S thumbnail
its ok if u have reported...i don't care but u guys should again and again read my thread and tell me what's a difference between a normal statement and a bashing statement

I am not the one who bash other serials because of my own one...and ya one thing which i will openly declare is that...I WILL BASH SP...they r completely the loosers...first ended MKAP then EDSKHPH then RJN and now ending their most popular show IPKKND.

thanks for reporting...it shows how much u love your serial and for it check other serial forums to see whether someone is bashing...very gud...atleast we all r faithful towards our shows but Starplus is faithful towards their own silly mind.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

why are you bashing IPKKND if your show is hanging in the edge????

Pls don't post such topics which create unecessary fights between two forums!!!!!

I don't know about RJN...but right now , we ippkndians are really stressed...please don't increase our stress!!!!!

ITS A REQUEST...AND PLEASE...THIS TOPIC IS SOOO REPORTED!!!!!

this is the first time i saw a member of our forum posting something about RJN!!!!!

I can't see any bashing by my friend Sonali 😊 ..she is cursing SP for closing such cute shows because she is hurt..please read it carefully ,she wrote that she is feeling sorry for IPKKND fans ...and our member khosla who is also the fan of IPKKND ..don't know how you guys see bashing in that ..we all RJN's understands each and everyone's feeling because we did lost our show few days back ,and we can understand the pain of it.so just chill ,there is nothing bashful in this.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ab to sp me dekhne like kuch bacha nahi hoga

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

I got to know that IPKKND is going to breathe its last on 30th nov...and its a confirmed news.

Hahaha...SP u make fun of yourself. Thank god our RJN team got its ending date more before so they tried to make a happy ending

SP now took sudden decision to end IPKKND...just imagine within 5 days...how will the story b wrapped up.

Just like i feel bad for RJN...i am feeling bad for my forum friends who are fans of IPKKND...specially i am feeling bad for khosla.

But what can we all do...they r the maharaj starplus...what they thought and what they do is a comment to make fun off...this day had to come..

Akhir SP par aane ki galti jo kr di...phle bhi 2-3 baar end krne ko bolke fans ka khoon jalaya aur bashing suni...ab to confirm ho gaya ki show will be off air...ab kya kya sunege.

Sabhi Artist Show chhod 2 kar jaa rahe the PH ke paas koi Doosra option hi nahi thaa. Iss show ko star plus ne nahi bandh kya . ye show majboori mein bandh kiya jaa raha hain .  Barun Sobati ke quit krne ke baad sabne ye decesion liya hain. 
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sonali for mentioning me in ur thread. Dont ask this was very sad bews for me. I was shocked and couldnt believe it at all. Really sad two of my shows are ending this month RJN and IPkknd. Really upset .
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes khosla...SP is such a crap...it will loose all its viewership one day...they just only hurt the feelings of their fans.

Amit and harish bhai...i am very sorry frnds...because of me u all had to give the explainations...very sorry.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Arshifan and sarun...sorry to say but i am not sorry for what i wrote in the thread...its because nowhere in my thread i did bashing of your show...regarding your show...i must say that its a good show and the finest examples of youth based show and khushi and arnav's jodi is the most popular jodi of tv industry...i am not so attached to the show but whenever i watched it, i liked every time.
I have not done any bashing so i am not going to feel sorry for it and i am also not going to edit my thread...what i wrote is what i thought and thoughts r not the one to be changed so easily.

I wanted to say all this but in the morning i was getting late for my college...and now i am here to say it.

EVERYONE HAS GOT SUCH EMOTIONAL ATTAYACHAR (IPKKND FANS AND RUK JANA NAHI FANS) BECAUSE OF THE STUPID MONEY MAKING STARPLUS TEAM.

now if u have understood what i wanted to say then no problem otherwise again i won't owe u all any explaination.

I don't care, thread reported or not..this IF is not my life. I have my exams from day after tomorrow so have to focus on my preparations.

Gud bye everyone.