One episode you would want to watch again n again

crazyme12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok well now that IPPKND is ending I would really want to ask you this question :

If you can watch only one episode/sequence (JUST ONE) from all the IPPKND episodes or sequences which one would it be?

Well for me it would always be d TERI MERI DANCE PART 😃 😃...I just loved it...their dance, expressions...the chemistry...it was awsm loved it 😉 😉

N they way Arnav talked to khushi after the dance...his looks they killed me 😳 ...especially wen he says "tum hamesha peche kyun jati ho "  n then in the end opened her hair 😉 😳...I always blush like hell watching that episode

pls do reply 😊...would love to knw ur picks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's really tough. But if I have to choose just one it would be Teri meri dance. Yes!
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That's a tough call!!

But for me it would have to be the almost kiss on Diwali 2011! That was a perfect episode.
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                     It would be difficult bcoz i have many episodes😉
raaba ve kyoon dard hai  new song when asr tells the truth of getting married to her ðŸ˜­i miss arshi after that ipk was never the same kidnapp crap few hear and there scenes were good but ott comedy ruined it.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
very difficult but i'll choose the maha epi on 20 Nov 2011 where Arnav gets to know abt Khushi's engagement...just love it ðŸ˜Š
swetha30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
payash wedding preparations... itz the best part... especailly that havan day when he gifts her bangals...
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Teri Meri Dance and The Whole PayaSh Wedding Track Since That Is What Got Me Hooked to The Show and Couldn't Resist Arhi's Charm After That. 😉Edited by ..Zahra.. - 11 years ago
mini1 thumbnail
all the episodes are good but the teri meri epi.. bali honeymoon epi haldi ... etc and in the end todays episode rocked i watched it 10th times in an hour
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
agree..its a tough call.