Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Gisel and Tania for the wonderful update...U rocked it girls with the beautiful emotions...thani thaniyave u will rock and now it has come awesome with both of u together...super!!!!

I skipped 2 parts straight and went to T/T...
Indra ku konjam GW dose baki iruku...poi vaangi kattikattum...

T/T doesnt have steady mind at all...grr...they want but they dont want...vadivelu style la...venum aana vendam...hmm...but i m totally against the idea of killing the baby for their own reason...for once, like everyone said I am surprised and liked the way GW was begging and explaining things to TA, but at the same time I dont trust her at all...
I wonder if this chance is going to change GW, if so T/T track will look good...but cant expect GW to change completely...if its shown in slow pace it would look good...

I really hope T changes her midset at last moment...awaiting!!!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Tanu and Gisel the little emoticons are cute!

What a coincidence with Gisel's FF and Charu in the episode...lol!

MM has been talking a lot lately with this whole M/K track...Mr. K. needs to pick up the pace a little.

Lol wow Padma already found a girl also for Mohan...hope M/K get together but Padma does not torture Kalyani.

GW...omg...I can't believe this was GW today...much much better than usual.  But Indira is going to see the bad side to GW tomorrow...

Aaww Tulasi thinking about the photos was cute but I want this Tulasi pregnant/confused track to go well and happy.

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx for the super update Tans and Gisellu!🤗 cute emo+comments!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tannnuu and Gisel for the wonderful update and comments..🤗