Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

gosh .... what can i say...u ppl have said it all.........completely agree with you jammy and mystica!!!šŸ‘....

if she can't maintain a relationship its better not to get into one.She is simply hurrying herself into marriage.

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

No I would never blame Jassi for all this.If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' and she would have said yes,then I would have blamed her.

It's been  proven again and again and again that those who are capable of taking sound business decisions with far reaching effects are not so astute when it comes to taking emotional decisions.In fact many mega successful business men and women have their personal life in shambles.Have any idea how many broken affairs Sabir Bhatia has gone through?

If the girl says yes for marriage no guy would ask the question you said. Its a very simple logic and your question is itself answered by the girl when she initiated the topic!!

If the guy proposes the marraige then the question arises for him to ask for girls permission and clear things out, Here the girl is already saying yes,  she wasnt not under any pressure.

In short the situation never arises. to ask your question, If jassi hadnt initiated the topic and only her parents had said yes to purab on her behalf, then it would have been right for purab to ask jassi as to whats in her heart or mind. Also mind you jassi was shown very happy with her decision. It was her true happiness which was showing on face. There was no way purab would have guessed that what she is saying someday she might not be happy with it. So the situation was not as you assumed. Jassi initiated the topic and she said yes!!! She also said in the restuarant about her PAST love!! 

Jammy.

ides thumbnail

Well said Jammy and MysticašŸ‘šŸ‘ā€¦..it is Jassi who initiates and pursues the relationship with Purabā€¦.were she not sure of her feelings, she should not have made a decision that influences other lives tooā€¦.so yes she is to be blamedā€¦.

Granted that Purab should have come clean with her at some point with regards to knowing abt her feelings for Armaan, but then so could Jassiā€¦ā€¦and as Mysti pointed outā€¦.for Purab to hope that Jassi might develop feelings for him someday is an essential element of human nature tooā€¦ā€¦he has HOPEā€¦..and many relationships begin with no feelings on either side but this elementā€¦.especially in our cultureā€¦. and these end up turning into love matches for decadesā€¦..

Minnie u have an excellent point abt mental coercionšŸ‘šŸ‘ā€¦..it is hard to go against the wishes of ur loved ones even if they put no pressure on uā€¦ā€¦however, if Jassi is marrying Purab to please her parents (as is being implied), then she is at wrong because if she is not honest abt her commitment to Purab, or is still stuck on Armaan, she will hurt her family more with her decisionā€¦.not to mention Purab, who is then just a PAWN to herā€¦ā€¦

Also, I think its very demeaning to human beings to say that we r slaves to our feelings aloneā€¦.and that matters of the heart cannot be influenced by the mindā€¦..it is the heart and mind together that make all decisions, even those regarding love and likenessā€¦..so to say that Jassi made this decision based on her mind alone is completely untrueā€¦..

And last, even if this entire thing is Jassi's big master plan to sacrifice her feelings for her family's happiness, she is to be blamed for using Purab in this game, without his consentā€¦..šŸ˜”

allegra thumbnail
Ides that was nicely said.
kline thumbnail
    I beg to disagree.Jassi really liked Purab and that's why she agreed to marry him.She certainly was influenced in her decision by her parent's approval of Purab.And even today she is brave enough to tell everything as is to Purab.Very brave.Hiding would have been so much easier.Afterall she has no idea Purab has seen them together.She thinks what she is about to tell him is news to him.(Another minus in Purab).
    As far as Armaan was concerned he was always out of her range because she knew he was engaged to Mallika and secondly she never gave herself a chance with Armaan anyway.That is exactly why she saw through Armaan's deceitful declarations of love in the first place.
    She isn't over Armaan.But she seriously thought she was.Secondly she is trying her level best to keep the relation with Purab transparent.A fact for which she should be applauded,not damned.
pj04 thumbnail
"she is trying her level best to keep the relation with Purab transparent.A fact for which she should be applauded,not damned"

i agree with that part thoroughly....very wise of her
ides thumbnail
See Kline the thing is Jassi has always taken things head on...even when she was uncomfortable doing so, she always did the right thing....so telling Purab seems to her, a way of putting things right after her unplanned confession to armaan.....

Also if this was not abt guilt, Jassi would have found a way to tell Purab abt the meeting well before it actually happened....

no one is accusing Jassi of playing with Purab's feelings DILIBERATELY, its just that she seems to have lost touch with how her actions will affect him....granted that she may be confused right now and in this confusion end up harming herself, she still has no right to drag someone with her....so involuntarily she is hurting Purab....
pj04 thumbnail
you said it all ides šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
       Then the only other way she can keep Purab's feelings unhurt is to hide what happened.Would you recommend that?What has happened has happened.What do suppose the girl should do for heaven's sake?
pj04 thumbnail
actually minnie , with current state of affairs , there is no easy road...i think what jassi is doing at the moment is right...though i would have preffered that she had done this and thought about this a few episodes back.