TOI: Fans have faith in me even aft 12 yrs-Sakshi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Fans have faith in me even after 12 years: Sakshi

By Purva Desai, TNN | Nov 26, 2012, 03.40 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sakshi Tanwar|People's Choice Awards India|Giaa Manek|Balaji Telefilms'|Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
Fans have faith in me even after 12 years: Sakshi
Sakshi Tanwar

RELATED

She's one of the most popular actress on television today and is loved for the character (Priya) that she plays in Balaji Telefilms' Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.

Sakshi Tanwar has become a household name today. And her ever increasing fame amongst the masses is obvious as they voted for her at the recently held People's Choice Awards in India.

Known to be an award that is voted by the people and not a jury for their favourite stars across cinema, Television and sports, Sakshi walked away with the Favorite TV Drama Actress Award for Bade Acche Lagte Hain. She beat popular names like Giaa Manek, Pratyusha Banerjee and Hina Khan.

An ecstatic Sakshi responds to the award with appreciation. "It was the first People's Choice Awards in India and it's really humbling and overwhelming to know that the people of India have chosen me as the best actress in TV. I want to thank all my fans and viewers who have voted for me and who have reinstated their faith in me even after being in the industry for 12 years. It really makes me feel special", says the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for Sharing Tanu Fan have faith becoz U deserve it. we want more more more from U. U r the best Love U.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and she deserves it no doubt!! she is the best actrress that can even emote etions without any owrds through her actions eyes!! 👏
Armu4eva thumbnail
She is the true icon of small screen...! While her contemporaries.. have more or less retired or are playing sidey roles.. Sakshi continues to dominate the industry...! 

Best wishes.. ! just one word for her... CLASS ❤️
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She deserves to the award, CONGRATS to Saakshi, hope we get to see more of u in coming times, TFS
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi u r the best on indian telly !  Luv u 4 bringing so much life into Priya. And TFS.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. 😊

Sakshi is the best actress on TV. She deserves all the love and faith that she is getting from the fans. We love you Sakshi. You're amazing. 👏
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS... i would just say don't worry dear u desarves it... best Actress of TV... or queen of televison... she is awsome... lovely...
sandhya2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to you Sakshi mam.
👏

And Thank you Sakshi ji, for becoming part of our lifes.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

You are the best actress , no one can compete you.
This is your hardwork and complete dedications to the profession, because of which you got this award and many more.

aditi_34 thumbnail
Baby u r more dan special!.