^ Sudha.. 😳

Then what will u say aftr seeing these pics.. ? πŸ˜†

Bhavs with director...gt frm FB...😊

Bhavesh pics got from RM Tv !!! πŸ˜³

^ i am toh floored seeing bhavesh / rv in specs 
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Loved this scene, loved the way his sister also joined him with the smile. Touching one. 

Hi SwethaπŸ€—

Yeah i told shru, i'll try to come today. But i think she has left. 

How r u?

Pyar ka dard gets more interesting with Avantika knowing abt the truth. Actually i loved Adi's dad-Mom's date. Avantika / Harish too share good chemistry. 

MB...Shocking & Surprising...I am really liking Vivian as RK. He has improved so much and so good as RK. Far far better than that vampy show. But DD really puts me off.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Shru...

if ur there..
here is Mels B'day thread done by Radha..

^ can u pls. see y it does not open to us nornal IF members & coolbie's ? πŸ˜’

Right now.. i'm also getting error when i open this B'day link.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘ for me also it says.. "sufficient permission" πŸ˜²
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!! He looks great swetha. Thanks for posting the pics. That Kid is really a very good actor. His expressions r to die for. 

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Swetha r u watching PR? I've stopped watching that recently. But just Saw the promo, Don't tell me Purvi and Ovi r both preggy with Arjun's child.

Considering Ekta i think its Arjun's child...🀒. Really then its becomes worst.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Swetha r u watching PR? I've stopped watching that recently. But just Saw the promo, Don't tell me Purvi and Ovi r both preggy with Arjun's child.

Considering Ekta i think its Arjun's child...🀒. Really then its becomes worst.

Bingo Sudha ! πŸ˜ƒ
aftr so many serials.. exp says.. purvi is preggers with a's child.. πŸ˜† n yes, the news is true. πŸ˜‘
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
I've finished watching Revenge season 1. Really loved it.

For Reetu...TVD.. season3. Though as u've said it not as good as 1 & 2 This one misses something... Still...Stefan makes me to cry for him. I am loving Stefan more and more and hating that Elena. Damon/Ian he emotes well. Actually i am liking both salvatores. But still i am feeling so bad for stefan and i want happiness for stefan.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 11 years ago
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jennifer out of Bhansali's TV show

Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali's TV venture has been plagued with problems from the start. His show, Saraswati Chandra, didn't take off for almost a year after its announcement and later, its cast claimed they had no word from the production house on its status.

And now, just as shooting begins, comes the news that the show's lead, Jennifer Winget, has walked out. An insider says, "Jennifer has been replaced in Bhansali's show. She didn't want an exclusivity clause in her contract. Things came to a standstill two days ago. Now the creators are looking for a new face for the television saga.

A huge threestorey set has been constructed in Film City and some portions were shot in Dubai." Apparently, the show that also stars Gautam Rode will air on Star Plus early next year and is replacing Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. It is based on Govardhanram Madhavaram Tripathi's Gujarati novel by the same name and is set in the early 20th century. The source adds, "The creative team, the channel and Bhansali want this to be a one- of-akind project and are working hard on the story.

" When contacted, Jennifer says, "I don't want to comment on this till I have some clarity."