love love love Punar vivah!!!

stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So hi y'all!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of all I would like to tell you all that I have recently started watching this show for the past 2 weeks or so right from the beginning to recent episodes (this is how dedicated I am ๐Ÿ˜‰) after seeing a promo of the show, and I've got to tell you all that i absolutely love it!! I have been constanstly on my phone 24-7 and on youtube watching the show during my punar vivaah craze. Punar Vivaah is a show where two hearts who have been through so much grief find each other, and for the sake of their loved ones and most of all their children get married, who are by the way the most cutest and greatest little actors I have ever seen, especially little Ansh.

It is about giving life another chance, although at first I had issues with trying to grasp the concept on why the heck Yash's parents would try to change Aarti's name to that of Yash's late wife, that was really annoying how they would just say anything and expect Aarti and everyone to just go along with it, there was also the issue of the lie that her Mother and father made, that she was not a widow but infact a divorcee, from what I have noticed even if Yash's family have traditional views he has a more modern approach to things and values and accepts others with their faults and all, and I am damn sure he would accept her even with the divorce tag stuck to her. And we all know how it goes, when you say one white lie, to cover that up you say another which is whats happening on the current track of the show, with her ex hubby Prashant who now has cancer, I can't help but say karmas finally come back to smack him in the butt, but then again I am also starting to sympathise about his situation no one deserves to die because of an unnatural cause, especially cancer, but I just hate the way Prashants family are being selfish and not letting her tell the truth.

We have the ever handsome Yash, who is considered as superman to his kids and new wife, but wouldn't accept her in the beginning, because of his love for his first wife and his principles on how love can only happen once was not treating Aarti well, his fear on how he is disrepecting his late wife's memories over rode everything else and his new relationship to his current wife was going down the hill, yet he was still an awesome dad. But is now starting to not be such a prude to her now that she is pregnant with his child. And then we have our beautiful Aarti who always loves from her heart and fell for Yash hard because of his idealogies and his dedication to his children. Although she is being grounded by the all the lies, and wants to tell Yash everything but van't because of all the promises that she made to her parents that is weighing her down. Here we have the most perfect couple but with flaws to their characters too, they go together so well and are very funny and cute together, which is the reason I fell in love with the show in the first place and just love watching them on screen together, they have yet to give us more on this couple and I am eagerly waiting for their chemistry to expand more than now. Just totally love the show now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways I wanted to share my views with you all on why I love the show and now I would also like to hear your views and assessment of it too, why do you all like watching the show? Who is your favourite character? What did you hate the most in the show? And what do you expect from from Punar vivaah gang in the future? Do let me know bye for now darlins'!!! Xoxo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuck.to.you thumbnail
Ps. Guys, i'll be starting fics possibly one shots, on this show soon on our ever loving Aarya, so do watch out for it. ๐Ÿ˜‰
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi dear i love the show to, our lovely aarya, sweet family moment, cute kids , unique love story, but i hate the lies that aarti and the dubey does this days, i hope they stop all that and reavel the truth, i hate prashant frienship with yash

welcome to the punar vivah fans dear
Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
stuck.to.you thumbnail

Originally posted by: kholita

Hi dear i love the show to, our lovely aarya, sweet family moment, cute kids , unique love story, but i hate the lies that aarti and the dubey does this days, i hope they stop all that and reavel the truth, i hate prashant frienship with yash

welcome to the punar vivah fans dear

Thanks sweetheart, yeah I hate it too, but thats just how it is, I wish Aarti had more strength to tell the truth to Yash he deserves to know the truth. And not listen to the dubey's since they always tell her to not tell him the truth and then say that she can, and then again tell her not to say anything. Its like they cant makeup their minds and are only ruining Aarti's marriage especially now that everythings going well for her, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm so happy that we have another dedicated fan on the forums! Thanks for coming here and expressing yourself! I'll be back with a more detailed response, because I have to go right now. ๐Ÿ˜” Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like ur analysis dear ,keep writing moree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome dear on the forum!!
Glad to hear that u love PV!!
I love PV b/c of aarya and family and also b/c of its story!!

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the PV forum.
Glad to know that you are a fan of Aarya
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum dear, and its great you are loving the show too, hope you will be more active here as well from now on!
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii sweety wellcome to our bit crazy forum ๐Ÿ˜†always glad to get to know another ARYANS ๐Ÿ˜›you are right they are mind blowing our punarvivah cast and just loved your analysis dear keep up this good work๐Ÿ‘looking forward to reading more of your super posts๐Ÿ˜‰ ahh i'm hinatea prasadini ๐Ÿค—

welcome to my place