Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

II&HP fan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Yea! just go and see what snowflakes posted there! when sunbeam posted that sana is like a crow, u amit fans went mad n now why dont u go and see what snowflakes has posted there!
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think there's been a misunderstanding! ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: snowflakes

Hi!

I also think that both of them performed well , however I voted for Abhijeet coz his Mohabatien Lutaonga was better and the first two songs of both the singers r equal

The song lafzon mein is really nice, which other songs other than Mohabatein is nice?(plz tell a fast one)

Thanx!!!!! I guess i'' ll eventually end up downloading his complete album!

I m pretty sure snowflakes is just pulling ur leg as a friend!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰These posts shows that snowflakes is as big a fan of Abhijeet's as u r!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Shama - 19 years ago
thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shama

I think there's been a misunderstanding! ๐Ÿ˜•

I m pretty sure snowflakes is just pulling ur leg as a friend!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰These posts shows that snowflakes is as big a fan of Abhijeet's as u r!!!๐Ÿ˜†

i think so too

snowflakes thumbnail

truce plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................!!!!!!!! !

i apologize!!!!!!!!! iam sorryy if i said bad things abt abhijeet................... plz dont be mad.................i also said good things..... as u can see..............ne wayz i like amit more tho, but  not a big fan of abhi............plz forgive๐Ÿ˜ญlets be friendz and dont fight.............infact i like abhis mohabatien lotaonga more. and i like  lafzon mein as well and if i listen to some other song of abhis and like it in that way i might end up downloading all of his songs........๐Ÿ˜‰ iam  just a big fan of amit  plz forgive๐Ÿค— plzplzplz

snowflakes thumbnail
 i am sure it was not as rude as the crow thingy . but if u feel it was i am sorry once again........๐Ÿ˜ญ plz dont be mad abhi fans. no more bad things abt abhi..........๐Ÿ˜Š but can i plz write honest opinions abt his performances, if they show any latest ones.....................
snowflakes thumbnail
i am sure it was not as rude as the crow thingy . but if u feel it was i am sorry once again........๐Ÿ˜ญ plz dont be mad abhi fans. no more bad things abt abhi..........  i just feel that his voice has a  great resemblance to kumar sanu , neway can i plz write honest opinions abt his performances, if they show any latest ones.....................ofcourse by not using bad language..............๐Ÿ˜ณplz plz

luving_gal_neha thumbnail

Thhikana i am not pretending to be nice!! I am the way i am and i dont want anybody to change.......B wot u are but everything shud b dun in a limit

Well Shama

This is what snowflakes rote   "ur right abt abhijeet ๐Ÿ˜ก...he sucks at everything"

Now u can compare wots bad crow or sucks...

and snowflakes u have all rights and v all r free to express eveything but y make nebody feel bad for it?????

Some things shud even stay within us...v all cannot be transparent and shud keep those rude statements 2 ourselves

Edited by luving_gal_neha - 19 years ago
snowflakes thumbnail

Some things shud even stay within us...v all cannot be transparent and shud keep those rude statements 2 ourselves

Agreed!๐Ÿค— Now plz dont be mad, plz plz...............................

Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha, snowflakes apologised and made peace!! What can i say? I would like u to read my post on page 66, where snowflakes supported Abhijeet.

Sunbeams was not only rude, but never bothered to apologise for his/her comment. So, there is hardly any comparison between sm1 who is regretful, and sm1 who is not!

And II&HP fan, when amit is called names, of course his fans will be upset. Just as u guys are upset when Abhijeet is called names! Goes both ways!

And since i do not know snowflakes, i cant take responsibility for his/her words. Pls, snowflakes, next time feel free to comment without any extreme opinions.๐Ÿ˜Š thx for apologising and making peace.

Edited by Shama - 19 years ago
thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: thhikana

Hi Neha.....

dont try too hard to b nice... b urself......๐Ÿ˜Š

the world will never b like the way u want it to b.....

Relax..... atleast u know who u r......๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: luving_gal_neha

Thhikana i am not pretending to be nice!! I am the way i am and i dont want anybody to change.......B wot u are but everything shud b dun in a limit

What did I say wrong neha? U said about trying, I just said dont try too hard to please others. I never said that u were pretending. I didnt make negative comments that u will be upset.