pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Is anybody watching this show?

Did anyone see the episode where a girl sings horrible and then her mother came in and almost hit anu. It was most hillarious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I saw that episode. How dare that girl's mom can say that the judges dont know anything. She almost started to fight with Anu. Horrible. 😡

That girl was singing very badly.😡

pmahesh thumbnail

Yes, she was horrible. And her mother kept on insisting that her daughter was good  and that she has won various competitions. She said that these judges were imcompetent and they knew nothing. Seriously, i found it really funny.

I wonder how, so many besoora people come and make fun of themselves.

I have found a favourite though, the guy is called rahul and he was one of winners in Sa re ga ma pa. I think he is cute and sings really vey well (he sang nusrat fateh ali khan song).

cutereems thumbnail
i havent seen him. He is from which place??
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmahesh

Is anybody watching this show?

Did anyone see the episode where a girl sings horrible and then her mother came in and almost hit anu. It was most hillarious.

I think that was a made up portion🤢

pmahesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

i havent seen him. He is from which place??

He is originally from delhi but is currenly in bombay so was participating on the bombay..sorry mumbai day.

pmahesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

I think that was a made up portion🤢

I somehow did not think so, i am sure people like this exist.

BTW, did anyone see the two sisters from patna, they were pretending to be so loving towards each other but when one of them lost she started behaving so badly with the other one. Also she blatantly lied about the judges being pre conceived about taking only one sister and not having heard her.

cutereems thumbnail
Ya i watched that episode. younger sister got selected but elder sister wasnt. She came out and lied that judges will select only one among sisters. They even played the Song jhoot bole kawwa kaate😆😆
pmahesh thumbnail

That was so funny, imagine the whole country looking at you with that song in the background!😉

pmahesh thumbnail

is anybody still watching this show, i think it is very good and the singers are very talented.

I voted for Ravinder ravi and rahul saxena (he is my favorite). I hope rahul wins!