lets pick our popcorn bucket and enjoy ASR die.

sargamfriends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We are such loyal and ardent fan of this man, this show so let us sit down and enjoy its endπŸ˜†...after all that is wht we are best at...
Who cares if they bring him back or not...who cares if Viraf takes his place in Khushi's life and who the heck cares if this turns into an ekta Kapoor drama...we will watch the end..scream...shout and thn pretend like nothing happened...
We will keep screaming at them...we will keep shouting at them but hey we wont really do anythng...i mean common we are just kidding...we say those things coz we want to say smethng to scare thm bt tht dsnt mean we will really go ahead and do it...

"i will wait till they telecast the last episode of ASR and then i will unsubscribe"
this is one statement that has pissed me off more than the channel and the production house...yeah u all sit with ur popcorn buckets and enjoy his death sequence and thn say ah well we tried nw its all over...

really what sort of fans are we...no wonder they think and laugh that we are all words and no play...empty vessels...no wonder they show us all the crap and expect us to see it...BECAUSE THEY KNW WE ARE EMPTY VESSELS...

Flip more than the PH the channel it is US who are at fault here...you all called...you all screamed but whn the time came to DO SOMETHING...you all have disappeared...

what sort if posts do i see these days
"It hurts"..."i dont knwo what i am going to do"..."nooo dont kill him"..."i am just goign to STOP WATCHING WHEN IT IS HIS LAST EPISOD
E"

and you all call urself fans...the passion...the aggression...the zilch to fight i only see in few members and i m thankful to them...cause of thm i m still fighting...BUT FOR THE REST WHO WANT TO SIT AND WAIT FO HIS DEATH SEQUENCE AND THN CRY...STOP CALLING URSELF A FAN...

THIS IS TIME TO BE PROACTIVE NOT INACTIVE!!!

If u r gnna do smething abt it after his death sequence or if u r here to only read others posts and check for updates and make sloppy posts...THN DO NOT CONSIDER URSELF A FAN..THT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO ALL THOSE WHO R TRYING HARD TO FIGHT!!!
IF YOU ARE A FAN...MAKE AN EFFORT...FLIP CALL THM MAIL THM...BUT MOSTLY UNSUBSCRIBE AND FAX AND POST MAIL THEM THE PROOF.

DONT GIVE RIDICULOUS STATEMENTS LIKE I WILL WAIT TILL HIS LAST EPISODE AND THN UNSUBSCRIBE THATS AS GOOD AS NOT DOING IT!!!
DONT MAKE SLOPPY POSTS INSTEAD WRITE THINGS LIKE WE WILL MAKE IT THERE IS NO OTHER WAY...what answers do u expect of questions like i dont know wht i will do???what is gng to happen to all of us after his death...people nobody knws or has those answers!!!
INVEST UR ENERGY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!!AND ALL YOU CLAIMING TO BE FANS WHO HAVE GONE QUITE...WERE U FANS ONLY TILL THE GOOD DAYS AND WHN TIME CAME TO SHOW UR FANDOM WHERE HAVE YOU GONE...TO HIDE BEHIND A GIRAFFE...

DO SOMETHING...CALLS AND MAILS WORK BUT IT IS NOT HAVING THE DESIRED EFFECT SO STEP UP YOUR GAME!!!!IS THIS ALL YOU GUYS GOT...ARE YOU ALL REALLY THE EMPTY VESSELS WHO ONLY MAKES SOUNDS AND NOTHING ELSE...

THERE IS ONLY TWO WAYS THIS CAN GO EITHER BARUN IS RETAINED OR STAR PLUS IS TRASHED...IF NEITHER HAPPENS WE INDEED WILL BE THE BIGGEST LOOSERS!!!NW TAKE UR PICK IF THTS WHT U WANT TO BE

PS: this is no way for those who have not given up have been continuously trying seriously you guys are the inspiration...and the sole reason why this fight is still going!!!

pps: ALL YOU PG'S OUT THERE THIS POST IS STRICLTY NOT FOR YOU...
WHEN KHUSHI'S CHARACTER WAS BEING ASSASINATED...IT WAS US WHO VOICED IT...ALL YOU DID WAS SIT AND DO NOTHING AND DROOL OVER GIRAFFE
WHEN KHUSHI WAS THE ONLY ONE GOING THROUGH ALL THE PAIN WE VOICED IT...YOU GUYS DID NOTHING BUT DROOL OVER GIRAFFE
WHEN ASR WAS TORMENTING KHUSHI WE VOICED IT AND YOU GUYS DID NOTHING BUT DROOL OVER GIRAFFE
SO NOW PLEASE DO US A FAVOUR AND DO WHAT U R GOOD AT WHICH IS DROOL OVER A GIRAFFE AND DO NOTHING...COZ IF U ALL WERE TRUE FANS OF THE SHOW AND KHUSHI IN EVERY SENSE YOU TOO WOULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THIS FIGHT!!!

Edited by sargamfriends - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sargamfriends thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3308158

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3308016

all the invisible fans read this...may be this will help you to come out...each and every1 of u matter
laadgrnr_jalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on yar Im still fighting n spamming
rosebee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i also still fighting,calling sp already 6 times,now also going to call
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOL I LOVE YOU. Ahahahaha I just died reading this. Perfect title too!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Quite a Wake Up post!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Every single mail .. every single call counts!

Everyone counts!

So everyone .. please do your bit.
BornThisWay thumbnail
Your P.P.S seriously spoke my heart out. Thank you!😳
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post. Bang on. Especially about the PGs. Lol. Rocking post. We will fight till the end.
sargamfriends thumbnail

Originally posted by: laadgrnr_jalebi

bang on yar Im still fighting n spamming

abbey finally aapne apne darshan se hi diye...lolz guess wht u knw the emai account tht they had blocked 🀣 well they responded to me on tht one...it was a generated email i knw but still they responded on the one they blocked πŸ˜† now i can use two ids to mail
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

once the episode airs, we will have nothing to do..this is the time to do  something..