Big Daddy-Anurag Basu

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Big Daddy
Cezanne Khan

Manoj Bohra's just two years younger to him and he never expected his son would turn out quite like Prem. ''You know why. I am the nice, disciplined, honest, good father and here's this brat of a son I get. I any case, I am too young to play a dad,'' says Cezanne Khan, Kasautti's Anurag, as he weaves his story from supposed to do MBA days to modelling to television. ''Next is Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka,'' Cezanne informs us adding, ''Today, the tele is woman-oriented, and the boom's just begun.'' But like any other actor, his dreams too shine on the big screen, especially English movies. ''Only lead roles.'' Ya, right.
PS: We'll check out the new kids on the block next week.

'This is an old article[31st Jan 06] wen Cezanne was going 2 play d main lead in KHNK but destiny had other plans & d rolse was bagged by Ejaz Khan'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrop thumbnail
Thanks For Posting...I'm Glad He Didn't Go For KHNK.
He Suits Kzk MUCH MORE, The Character That He Would've Played In KHNK Is Well...Too Bubbly and Too Much For Cezzanne I Think That His Character In Anurag Has Really Fitted In With Himself.
:)

Anjali
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks, yes he is just the best for anurag!
Thnxs 4 sharing 😊
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
i think no1 can fit in d role of Kunal in KHNK better than Ejaz thank god Cezzane opt out & Hiten didn't bagged d role
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks. iam so glad that cezzane didn't play the role in KHNK. he's too serious for such a light hearted role and it would be funny to see him flirt with so many girls 😆 😆 😆