ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, this is Faye and I've been dying to do a fic on this show...I love it! So I finally got it done, and wondering if I should continue...Anyway, I haven't done an OS in a while and thought I should do one for this show...VeeRan are just adorable! I would like to thank my sis (Ellie, thank you so, so much!) for helping me out with this...this is dedicated to her...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Veera or any of it's characters...

------------------------------------------------

OS/SS- A mother's love.

--------------------------

They say that a mother's love is worth more than any other type of love in this whole world. A mother's embrace, her soft kisses, her melodious lullabies, and her protection, is worth more than anything. The bond that a mother shares with her child, remains humankind's greatest mystery; this connection is a special relationship that one who is not a mother is often intrigued by. A mother is everything as if paradise lies underneath that mother's feet. But there is one mother, a unique one at that, who is everything that is described and more, but such a mother has not given birth to the child. No, not even adopted the baby. This mother is different. Yet this mother is the most precious mother, one who a child considers her own, who means everything.

Veera's mother is her very own brother, one who has a completely pure and innocent heart but is only just a few years older than her. You would think, 'Well. How is that possible?Your brother can't be your mother, that notion is ridiculous, isn't it?'

You'd have to see it for your own eyes to be sure. The truth is that Veera and her mother have a beautiful relationship, one that actually can't be defined. Veera's mother means her whole world to her; she loves him more than anything.

Right from her childhood, she's only known one thing. People would ask, she would reply, and then she'd get mixed reactions. She had never understood why people found that concept so hard to understand, to her it was completely normal, and why wouldn't it be? Some of the kids at school would pick on her, they'd say what she didn't want to hear, and they said that she was a liar. They said she was an idiot. They said that she didn't have a mother. She was an orphan. An orphan who, unlike them, did not have a mother to love her. She was a petulant child at times and would get into fights for the same reason. She couldn't stand that. She had a mother. A mother to love, to call her own. She was the luckiest girl in the world to even have such a mother who loved her so much. She knew that. They didn't.

Though generally Veera was a very sweet child, lovable, endearing, and friendly; she didn't have many people who liked her, she didn't exactly have many friends, she though about talking to the teachers about it but even they couldn't keep her from the taunts of other children. 'Veera is an orphan! Veera is an orphan!' They'd shriek and laugh at her, mocking her. She was only a child, a small child who had not many to call her own; her mother was all she had. She was hurt.

She couldn't understand why they were like that with her, why they didn't understand, she knew it wasn't the truth. She wasn't an orphan, in fact she had a mother who was and is in the form of her brother, Ranvijay, her veer ji. 

He is her everything; her brother, her best friend and most of all her mother. The most caring and giving person she had ever met, no one can ever comprehend the love shared between the siblings, that is viewed more like a nurturing relationship between a parent and the/their child. She loves her brother immensely, for giving her the chance to find the love of a mother within him when no one else would give her that same opportunity, who in this world can claim that a mother is not just in the form of someone who gave birth to you? Perhaps only people like Veera can, as the love of a mother can be found in anyone's heart, as long as that love is pure which she has found within her brother.

~o~

Well thanks for reading, hope you all liked it, and please do comment and like! I might consider continuing this into an SS if it goes well with my readers, so do comment please and let me know xoxo

Edit: I wrote this way back when Veera was a baby, but in this fic, Veera is the same age she is now, so this is why it is different...Sorry if it isn't to you expectations...But hopefully, I can write something else for VeeRan since I have new ideas...And they will be longer too...I have to admit, I really wanted to write something for these two since no one else did so I gave a shot but I was really stuck with as to what I should write, so this is what I came up with in ten minutes πŸ˜† But thank you for the lovely comments anyway πŸ€—

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Un-Res
--
Awe!! Dedicated to me, bless you sis, well since I've already read it before you posted this, I just wanted to tell you that I loved reading every bit of it, I'm so proud of you and how you keep improving on your writing skills it's amazing, well since you did learn from the best, moi πŸ˜‰ lol. But yeah it was excellent, I know you have more ideas for this fic so keep writing darlin'!

Xoxo
Love Ellie 😊
Edited by stuck.to.you - 11 years ago
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is beautiful.
You should definitely continue this.
PM me whenever you update it.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice start, please do continue.
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG fayu...i am awed looking at uur OS... such true words.. so well written.. so nicely expressed...loved each and every word of it... u r definitely going to convert this into a SS... the uniqueness in VeeRan's relationship is explained so beautifully here... thought Ranvi has not given birth to her still he is her mother, her world .. her everything...their relationship so pure .. so natural.. so unique... thank u so much for writing this fayu.. love u β€οΈ
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS...
u expressed everything so nicely...luved...
Their bond is so unique nd nice which was portrayed in the OS...

u shuld deffo make it a SS...
nd PM me whenever u continue...:)
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear tm maker fabulous os just love it😊
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't watch this show but aw, Faye! I love this OS. So sweet!! 
ohsehun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

This is beautiful.

You should definitely continue this.
PM me whenever you update it.

Hey, thank you so much! Sure, i will add some extra parts if all goes well :D
Will add you to my PM list x
ohsehun. thumbnail