Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
next:

MK discussing his plan on phne but he saw zara coming n cut it.. n the CD in his hand he mixed it up with other CDs ketp on table..πŸ‘

MK saying that haldi thing to zara n RK saying sme thing to shweta..πŸ˜†
but zara taunted MK that before u say things to me please look inside u..

n RK telling shweta that ur my best friend since childhood.. n u've done lots of things for me.. u even raised my kid.. but that doesnt mean that m forever urs.. that will be a deal.. someday it might so happen that in the race to find me.. u'll loose indu..😳

n zara n 50-50 fixed a meeting with someone at 5..πŸ˜• n munna mixed alcohol in all the drinks..😑 n inder offered those drinks to savita..

shweta was in kitchen n indu came n asked her to comb her hair.. n RK saw her..(hez looking gr8 in purple sherwani )
but shweta saw him n got up n told indu to leave as people who can do things better are there in this house.. n told indu to stay away from her..

RK picked up indus hair band n comb..

precap:
zaras sir scolding her as shez not successful in her mission as yet.. n meher asks inder if there is any good music CD in the house n he finds MKs CD.,
loveinshi thumbnail
ya..πŸ˜† but wo neighbour ki shadi thi.. toh mei chali gayi..πŸ˜†
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachidew

really😑 kaha tha aise logo ke saath na raha kare😑 munna😑

ya..

n i dont understand whats wrong with this melodrama queen..Angry if ur hurt then it doesnt give u the freedom to hurt everyone on ur way..
esp the one who innocently believes u to be her mom..😭

n if this goes on no.. i'm telling u the day is not away when indu herself will move away from her..
Edited by loveinshi - 11 years ago
prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

next:

MK discussing his plan on phne but he saw zara coming n cut it.. n the CD in his hand he mixed it up with other CDs ketp on table..πŸ‘

MK saying that haldi thing to zara n RK saying sme thing to shweta..πŸ˜†
but zara taunted MK that before u say things to me please look inside u..

n RK telling shweta that ur my best friend since childhood.. n u've done lots of things for me.. u even raised my kid.. but that doesnt mean that m forever urs.. that will be a deal.. someday it might so happen that in the race to find me.. u'll loose indu..😳

n zara n 50-50 fixed a meeting with someone at 5..πŸ˜• n munna mixed alcohol in all the drinks..😑 n inder offered those drinks to savita..

shweta was in kitchen n indu came n asked her to comb her hair.. n RK saw her..(hez looking gr8 in purple sherwani )
but shweta saw him n got up n told indu to leave as people who can do things better are there in this house.. n told indu to stay away from her..

RK picked up indus hair band n comb..

precap:
zaras sir scolding her as shez not successful in her mission as yet.. n meher asks inder if there is any good music CD in the house n he finds MKs CD.,

why do i feel it's a  very short epiπŸ˜•almost kuch hua hi hiπŸ˜•

but i'll leave soon aur ab hum log shyad pms me hi mil payenge for some time toh do pms me han😳
loveinshi thumbnail
n according to last part..
RK picked p indus stuff.. so is he going to comb her hair...😲🀣

that will be fun to watch.. n also a good father daughter moment..😳 n also a F-D-M moment if zara comes to help them in those tangled hair..😳
prachidew thumbnail

ya..

n i dont understand whats wrong with this melodrama queen..😑 if ur hurt then it doesnt give u the freedom to hurt everyone on ur way..
esp the one who innocently believes u to be her mom..😭

n if this goes on no.. i'm telling u the day is not away when indu herself will move away from her..

leave it she is damm insecure yaar n i know wat indu will do after knowing the truth
loveinshi thumbnail
need to leave there is some fuction here..

good night.. sweet zashi dreamz..

tc.. see u all soon..πŸ€—
loveinshi thumbnail
@prachi me too.. kuch jyada likha hi nahi..πŸ˜†
ohk final bye..tc..πŸ€—
prachidew thumbnail

need to leave there is some fuction here..

good night.. sweet zashi dreamz..

tc.. see u all soon..πŸ€—

great timing hanπŸ˜† me too leavingπŸ˜†

bye tc see u soon...szd 😳 agar segment dekha hota toh acche wale dreams aateπŸ˜†
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats or InShi/ZaShians for 60th AT.πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³