Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW Mallu <3

Just love everything by you..keep it up !
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow lovely upd , dunno who Thor and jane are but there siggies looks really amazing 👏The hp and rk siggies are awesome ❤️
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesomme work... love everything...esp HP...n Thor...
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^wowowowwow
^^perfect
^^^my fav
^^my fav bromance😊
^^omfg..itts soo awesome..make more on em😉
^bful<3
StayStrong thumbnail
yes I do make my own textures.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mallu 🤗
I was inactive for the past two weeks or so which is why I haven't been here in such a long time!!
But damn!! Love the HP and Thor siggys!
Amazing work dear :)
StayStrong thumbnail
thanks everyone.

thankyou so much shikha🤗
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aw mallu you're really making it dificult for me to pinpoint a specific best sigg...your style's changed right?you're using textures so meiticulously...and they are turning out so perfectly!!! Well the HP sigg with the slight tint of purple , the CH and CH TH siggs are teensy bit better the than rest :P Perfection!!! RK!miss him...miss mb...mb forum..gallery everything.🥺😒 Btw do you read hp books along with watching the movies?? If you haven't you should try, its like an adrenaline shot right to the heart!😛Ooh! and  those icons look spectacular!!😎Its hard to believe that how can someone be soo great, even after witnessing so many of your updates you never fail to surprise me every time, 😳You're amazing mallu!🤓🤗🤗
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tangled..

Aw mallu you're really making it dificult for me to pinpoint a specific best sigg...your style's changed right?you're using textures so meiticulously...and they are turning out so perfectly!!! Well the HP sigg with the slight tint of purple , the CH and CH TH siggs are teensy bit better the than rest :P Perfection!!! RK!miss him...miss mb...mb forum..gallery everything.🥺😒 Btw do you read hp books along with watching the movies?? If you haven't you should try, its like an adrenaline shot right to the heart!😛Ooh! and  those icons look spectacular!!😎Its hard to believe that how can someone be soo great, even after witnessing so many of your updates you never fail to surprise me every time, 😳You're amazing mallu!🤓🤗🤗

omg omg omg what a big dose that is of adjectives😆☺️but love you for those lovely comments,🤗🤗🤗🤗that means alot,love ya and I am not great I am just me😉😆
-Ursh- thumbnail
Fabulous Update Mallu <3
Everything is stunning, but the RK sigs definitely are amazing!