Sadly going to miss it...

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved every bit of this serial with ups and downs, twists and evilness but was a really a good serial. Yes I will always be a GAURAV KHANNA fan <3 I love his role all the way especailly Shrenu/Rajni!

I wish Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka Season 2 comes where Satya gets married, Rajni/Krish become parents and Surbhi gives birth to her son or daughter!

Overall, i will miss this serial and all roles...

-Prii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will miss BHBK a lot and IF bubbies a more...
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsGauravKhanna

I loved every bit of this serial with ups and downs, twists and evilness but was a really a good serial. Yes I will always be a GAURAV KHANNA fan <3 I love his role all the way especailly Shrenu/Rajni!

I wish Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka Season 2 comes where Satya gets married, Rajni/Krish become parents and Surbhi gives birth to her son or daughter!

Overall, i will miss this serial and all roles...

-Prii

@bold - haha Prii; i will reply in GK style coz i seem to be talking his lingo these days😆 so GK wud say "afsos yeh sirf aap ko laga..trp walo ko nahi"😆😆

haha but on a serious note; not sure if i am gonna miss this show...but yeh i'm damn sure i will miss Gaurav like hell and dont want him to go on a long break...just want him to be back real soon with an amazing show that will do justice to his exceptional and brilliant acting skills❤️
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sooner or later the show had to end... but of course, missing Gaurav a lot!!!  😭

Just wondering if we'll have to wait long for his come-back??😳

avanibhavesh thumbnail
so whats taking BHBK slot?? new series??? please help
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing Gaurav the most. hope to see him soon in new serial.