Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: astonish

And the last scene... Haaye woh smile...  can't move my eyes of that smiling face... uff...

but... Daya sir mein koi khaamiya nikaale mujhe pasand nahi 😳😳😳 He is cute the way he is πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

Not a khaami... this was cute πŸ˜³..very sweetly they smiled after this.. !! Daya sir blushing and Abhi sir was really laughing πŸ˜†. Cute !!😳
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Yeah this was wierd... Umm... Ajeeb laga thoda pata nahi kyun πŸ˜›

One thing I didnt like in the episode was the way Shekhawat tells CID that Abhay is innocent. I guess, woh Shekhawat na kehke agar ACP kehte to I would have been proud πŸ˜Š

Aamir had to show his Perfection (upper hand as being a celebrity) at some pointπŸ˜› so that was the pointπŸ˜‰
Edited by mano86 - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its my turn to do the WU  I didn't get the culprit... Can someone remind me... On Friday who was the culprit introduced as... ??? πŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to see this...I have recorded this last night.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I have to see this...I have recorded this last night.

Sit with a cup of tea or coffee and watch.. You might fall asleep πŸ₯± its full of Insp Shekhawat!!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Till now who came in CID for movie promotion Aamir got max screen space than others...may be it can be possible as his movie character is of a police inspector but i dnt like the point that in some points he got priority than our officer...i know its movie promotion but still...
Except that the case was okay...
I m not surprised to see the name of Singh sir in dialogue & direction...but why he always come in only special cases why not in normal cases...then the standard can be better...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw it for 15 mins...if I had some interest in the movie Talash, this episode has destroyed it. This is B P Singh's episode???? Can't he write a better story??? πŸ˜•Edited by visrom - 11 years ago